Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]

Go down 
+3
Lostsouls
bunjamin
Inky Pawprints
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] Empty
PostSubject: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 6:10 am

Nightheart padded calmly towards the entrance of the camp, taking a deep breath before turning around and speak “Anyone willing to go hunting?” She was far from being the cheerful she-cat she was some moons ago, all the awful experiences from her past leaving their invisible scars on her…but life went on and even if she wasn’t feeling that well just yet she had to go on.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Jayfall sighted the she-cat by the camp exit, and decided to make her way over at her call. She dipped her head politely, acknowledging her experience as an older warrior. "Nightheart, you going patrolling?" she asked her, even thought she already knew the answer, only hoping to make polite conversation with her.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Nightheart looked and Jayfall and nodded with half a smile “It has been some time since I went on my last hunting patrol, so why not?” She meowed calmly at her clanmate. With Newleaf getting closer each day the prey would become more abundant and the clan would be easier to feed, but for now, they still needed this extra patrols.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 7:56 am

OOC: I hope it's cool if I throw Hawkpaw in here? o.o Just wondering since this topic was started before she became an apprentice... if not, just ignore this ^-^'

IC: Hawkpaw looked up from where she had been sitting as Nightheart asked about hunting. Hearing her mentor respond the brown tabby hopped up and padded over quickly, her eyes bright with excitement. "Can I come too Jayfall?!"

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Raccoonfang approached the other warriors and apprentice. "Can I come along?" The new warrior asked, looking at Nightheart for an answer. She needed to do some patrols. Just because she was a warrior now didn't mean she could slack on any training.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Sandybreeze glanced up from where she was quietly napping to see a patrol forming. With a half-smile half-yawn she got up to stretch before padding over to the growing group. "Hey guys, mind if I come?" She meowed, blinking the tiredness from her eyes. It's do her good to get out and do something productive.

ooc; mobilee

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] Sign_s13
Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Squirrelsong walked up to her mother and smiled. Pointing towards the group she nodded, doing a silent can I join with her movements.

OOC: mobile

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:34 am

Jayfall looked at Night heart with a smile as more cats joined, and she beckoned Hawkpaw up to her with a nod. "Of course you can go. Unless you voluntarily prefer to clean Cedarfur's bedding." she meowed with a hint of amusement. She had to be a good mentor, just like Sprucethorn had been, and honor his memory.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Willowwhisker filed in behind Squirrelsong, her heart thumping. First patrol, again. "W-would you guys mind if I j-joined you?? Her permanent stutter made it sound like she was always scared of something, and in a way she was. Ever since Sweetkit found out about Thistlefall, she had been more jumpy than she had ever been. But she pushed away all the bad thoughts, continuing her day no matter what obstacles she faced.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Nightheart looked at the group of cats that quickly gathered around them, letting them speak with a polite yet clearly hollow smile before finally speaking up “Let’s go, if anyone else wants to join they’ll need to catch up” With those words she started to head towards the entrance of camp, only stopping to check if the other cats were following before stepping outside.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 11:07 pm

"Of course you can go. Unless you voluntarily prefer to clean Cedarfur's bedding." Hawkpaw scrunched her nose up at the thought and shook her head vigorously. "NO! I'm good hunting!."

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]   Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let’s Bring Home the Prey [Open Hunting Patrol]
Page 1 of 1