Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  Empty
PostSubject: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 1:44

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather here for a clan meeting!" The leader called.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 3:22

Cherrymist padded out of her den, settling down on the cold camp floor, twitching her whiskers.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 6:50

Hollypaw padded lazily out of the apprentice den. She knew what today was and she felt obliged to come. Today was her brother's apprentice ceramony. With a bored expression, the Bengal she-cat sat herself down of a nearby rock. Hollypaw lifted her paw and gave it a few licks then turned her blue gaze to Crowstar, waiting expectantly.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Vixensong

Vixensong

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Riverclan Kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 19:03

(Appologies, I've been busy with college preparation things, but I'm back)

Kestrelkit pulled himself out of the nursery. It felt like the moons just melted away, he was already eligible for a mentor and his apprentice name. He padded over towards the circle of gathered cats to listen in to what the leader had to say.
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 17:00

Rippedsky padded out into the clearing, a subtle smile crossing his features. It looked like today they would be naming more apprentices. He was always excited to see younger cats moving up in the clan ranks. He settled on the side of the clearing wrapping his tail over his paws and waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 17:38

exams are over, dobby is free)

Webtail sat next to Rippedsky, his ears forward as he watched the two kits, one of them whom he was related to as he found out from Lightningstrike. He never imagined someone like Eagleheart being a part of their family but, then again, Viperfang.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 20:48

"It is time for Kestrelkit and Badgerkit to become apprentices. You will be known as Kestrelpaw and Badgerpaw. Your mentors will be Rippedsky and Cherrymist in that order." The leader said.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 17:21

Rippedsky's eyes widened slightly in shock, but a soft smile also crossed his features. He was surprised the leader had chosen to give him an apprentice so soon after his own ceremony. His eyes met Webtail's briefly, happiness lighting up his eyes. The black and white tom padded over to his new apprentice and stooped to touch the younger cat's nose as was custom.

"I cannot wait to begin our training," He meowed to Kestrelpaw as he locked eyes with the apprentice. After a moment, he turned to the other new apprentice and offered up a congratulations. Rippedsky wasn't quite sure of how Badgerpaw felt about him. Being Eagleheart's kit and all, he suspected the warrior might have passed on some of his disdain, but he wouldn't let that keep him from treating the kit as any other clanmate.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 10:37

Cherrymist purred as she brushed her pelt past Rippedsky lovingly and then bounded by scent up to her newest apprentice. "I'm going to make a great warrior out of you." she smiled sweetly, touching noses with the newly named Badgerpaw.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kestrelkit's and Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: