Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is my burden (open)

Go down 
+2
Crystal
Ripped
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

This is my burden (open) Empty
PostSubject: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 13:03

Eagleheart stopped just outside the camp entrance and set Badgerkit down at his feet. He let out a sigh, trying to compose himself.

"You tell anyone about this and I will personally rip open your throat," The warrior growled to Rippedpaw who was next to him holding Hollykit. For once, the words were an almost empty threat. His fight had temporarily gone out of him with everything that had just happened. Rippedpaw nodded and didn't dare say anything, sensing Eagleheart's despair underneath his tough front. Eagleheart picked Badgerkit back up and carried him into camp. Together, they stepped into the clearing. A warrior, an apprentice, and two kits dangling from their jaws. The new father waited for questions. He was ready to defend them, ready to lie and to keep secrets. No one will know... He reminded himself. Underneath the looks of some of the Skyclan cats, it felt easy to believe someone had found out his secret. But there was no way. No one could ever know.

This is my burden (open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 13:07

Cloverpaw just awoke from a nap and was in a jolly mood! She had groomed the moss off her fur and headed out of the apprentice den, into the clearing of the camp. She was suppose to go on patrol but she figured that since there were new apprentices they would be eager to do them so she could have a bit of a break today. The white tabby's ears perked when she saw Rippedpaw she was about to greet him when she noticed kits? Interested she came up closer. "Hello! Rippedpaw, Eagleheart!" She leaned in closer to look at the kits almost uncertain if she should ask. "How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 8:56

"Oh hey, Cloverpaw," Rippedpaw put on a smile for the Skyclan she-cat. He liked her. She was one of his new clanmates that had never shown any disdain towards him despite his origins. However, standing next to Eagleheart, he shrunk back a bit. Despite Eagleheart's consistent torment of him, he didn't hate the warrior, and it bothered him to see the strong warrior so torn apart.

"I have kits," Eagleheart mumbled in response, not looking up from the kits at his feet. Hazeflight's kits... He thought about his mate briefly, but shook his head to clear the thoughts. As far as the clan would know, they would be just another pair of Skyclan kits. He would tell them that the mother had chosen not to reveal herself because she didn't want to leave her warrior life. A queen would probably be willing to take care of them. They were beautiful, young cats. Of course, they're mine. That caused him to brighten a little bit with pride.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 9:38

Lightningstrike dropped how Peru into the pile after a lengthy hunt. He notice that Eagleheart was talking to some apprentices and had two kits with him. Kits? The warrior padded toward them, a curious look in his eyes. They had a scent on them he couldn't pinpoint. "They won't do well in the cold, you should bring them in the nursery." he suggested, that feeling that these kids were more than they seemed nagged at him but, he didn't e want to make others suspicious of Eagleheart.

Ooc: He's their uncle lol.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 13:15

Adderpaw trotted up to Rippedpaw, Eagleheart, Cloverpaw, and Lightningstrike, her amber eyes narrowing slightly at the sight of the two small bundles that Rippedpaw and Eagleheart were clutching- what queen would have her kits during the cold season? Sniffing the small bundles warily she found that they smelled of only the two toms carrying them and the forest, but her eyes softened at the sight of the two kits; she had never really liked kits, but they were so pitifully small and helpless. Nodding in agreement with Lightningstrike, the young apprentice glanced back at the nursery, "Lightningstrike's right, the little scraps look like they've been through enough without risking them getting sick." Adderpaw mewed, ear twitching as she moved back away from the kits. Swiping her tongue around her lips briefly, she eyed the small kits once more- so they were Eagleheart's? "I don't see any mother jumping up to claim them." She reflected, scanning the clearing for the sight of a she-cat who would jump up and rush forward to cover the kits with a worried, brisk lapping. "Well no matter," She mentally shrugged, looking up at how subdued Eagleheart seemed to appear, "As long they're healthy kits, it doesn't matter." she decided, glancing back down at the wriggling kits.

This is my burden (open) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 15:22

Occ: aw, uncle Lighteningstrike. I'm so glad there's more family in the clan

Eagleheart nodded slowly and picked up Badgerkit. His paws dragged while he walked towards the nursery. It all felt unreal to him. The others were right. He needed the kits to be safe. Thankfully, Rippedpaw picked up Hollykit alongside him and brought his daughter to the nursery. He set them down and curled himself around the kits to keep them warm. The warrior glanced awkwardly around the queen and kit's den. This is no place for a warrior. Some queen better be willing to take care of them.
"I probably look funny in here," He grumbled lowly, "First time a tom's ever stayed in the nursery". Instead of harshly laughing at the stupidity of the moment like he would have normally done, he stared blankly at the cats around him.

Rippedpaw gave him a worried look before turning towards Adderpaw and whispering, "Would you mind seeing if the medicine cats have some poppy seeds? He could use some". The poor warrior was usually so full of energy. Even if it was typically aggressive energy. The apprentice added to the she-cat, "Maybe some fresh kill if you could too".

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 15:30

A barrage of strange smells hit Hollykit's tiny pink nose and she let out another mewl of displeasure.The tiny Bengal kicked out at everyone and everything trying to find just one familiar scent or feel.She scented the air finally recognising a scent My father!Cautiously she blindly crawled towards her father,her tiny tail bolt up right.Hollykit finally reached her father and curled up beside him.The tiny cat mewled again trying to explain her annoyance to her father.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

This is my burden (open) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 14:32

OOC: You need Sunblaze to pretend to be the mother?

Badgerkit mewled in protest as he swiveled around looking at Sunblaze and Leafstream.

------
Sunblaze rushed over to Eagleheart with Leafstream on her heels. "Who's are they ?" she hissed lightly in his ear. She hadn't seen him with any she-cat at all and she felt a rush of jealousy that a she-cat was his mate. She knew she wanted Eagleheart.

-----
Leafstream sprinted to sunblaze. "Hey calm down would you?" he sniffed the kits. "ShadowClan? Eagleheart how could you!" he whispered to his handsome brother.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 15:03

Adderpaw rolled her eyes at Sunblaze's frantic behavior. "Sunblaze give Eagleheart and his kits some space. They've obviously had a long enough day without you trampling them." She growled, before dipping her head to Rippedpaw and slipping out of the nursery and padding over to the medicine cat's den and retrieving a dried Poppy-Head. Grasping the frail stem gently, she lightly shook the dried of plant until two small black seeds fell out, and she quickly lapped them up to carefully balance them between her teeth. Slipping from the Medicine Cat's den, Adderpaw hurried to the fresh-kill piles scant pickings, what was something Eagleheart liked? "I always see him eating squirrels." she decided before plucking up the scrawny creature; making sure not to swallow either of the seeds. Squeezing back into the nursery and past Rippedpaw, she brushed up against Eagleheart as she deposited the two small poppy-seeds and the scrawny squirrel. "Here," She mumbled with a slightly awkward tone, "eat these, it'll make you feel better while a competent queen looks after your kits." she flashed a glance at Sunblaze before looking back at Eagleheart; normally she would of leaped at the chance to trod all over Eagleheart, but seeing how despondent and solemn he appeared to be made her belly clench.

ooc)mobile

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 17:25

Lightningstrike chuckled, leaning away from the kicking. He was near knocked over by Sunblaze and gave her a strange look. He had never seen anyone so desperate! Adderpaw came and gave the items to Eagleheart. The sight of kits gave him a pang of sadness. How were his kits doing without him in ShadowClan?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 10:18

OCC: poptart no one is supposed to know unless he tells them, as far as the clan knows he's still a loyal Skyclan cat and that's how he wants it. Eagleheart and Hazeflight were safe. Also he's just going to say the mother didn't want to care for them

"Thanks, Adderpaw," He dipped his head to the apprentice as he lapped up the two seeds. The warrior glanced at the squirrel, but wasn't quite feeling hungry yet. His eyes settled on the two small kits once more and he gave a weak purr. Eagleheart gave Lightningstrike a funny look, almost as if he was noticing for the first time that the other warrior was there. There were quite a few cats crowded around, but he whispered low enough just for Lightningstrike to hear, "Doesn't she look like her mother?" He nodded slightly towards Hollykit with a pang of sadness in his meow.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 12:58

OOC: Sorry. But are you gonna tell her? If yes she can pretend to be the mother.

IC: Sunblaze started blushing immediately and backed away silently when Adderpaw thought she was the mother. Well let's see how it goes. She smiled sweetly at the apprentice and then turned to Leafstream to take a glance.

-----
Lefatsream was surprised when his brother walked up to Lightningstrike, the former ShadowClan warrior. Something's definitely up. he said in his eyes to Sunblaze. He felt a bit guilty for suspecting his own brother.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 13:21

occ) Adderpaw doesn't think Sunblaze is the mother at all? She literally noted out loud that they were only Eagleheart's? She was being snarky not friendly~

Adderpaw felt a pang of relief whenever Eagleheart lapped up the poppy-seeds, but she soon rolled her eyes at Sunblaze's behavior, and promptly turned her back on the ginger she-cat, twitching her tail in annoyance. "Does she really believe she's fooling anyone with that performance? A rabbit could of done a better job convincing me that they were the kits mother." She reflected with a scowl, but her attention quickly redirected itself back to Eagleheart's kits. Leaning down again, she gave the small she-kit that was mewling loudly and pressing herself against Eagleheart a sniff. Oblivious to Eagleheart's whispers to Lightningstrike, she eyed the little she-kit again. "Do they have names?" Adderpaw questioned with a twitch of her ear, looking at the other kit as well. The coloring of both kits fur and the patterns didn't match any of the she-cats in Skyclan, but she didn't protest that fact; it was Eagleheart's business, and no matter how much the tom ruffled her fur, Adderpaw clenched her jaw and stayed silent. Thankfully both kits seemed to sport the long, limber build of Skyclan cats, and they seemed to already have powerful back legs. "At least no cat can say that they won't make good warriors." She mused, watching the kits with molten amber eyes.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 13:29

OOC: Okay but cats can't mind read. Adderpaw could have thought the smile was just a nice gesture. I was trying to fix it up.

IC: Badgerkit looked up to Adderpaw's fiery eyes. "Bafderkit!" he mewled his own name to her. He snuggled up into the ball not wanting to look into those eyes of a older and arrogant she-cat.

------
Sunblaze didn't notice that Adderpaw was being hostile. She merrily grinned for no reason.

----
Leafstream looked at the black and white tom. "Awwww! It just said it's own name! Badgerkit!" he looked at Eagleheart praising him for the intelligence of the kit.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 13:59

Lightningstrike searched the kits for any confirmation of his suspicion. He smiled as he got it, Hollykit no doubt reminded him of the kit's mother. The lean build that showed definitely reminded him of his cousin's form. He hoped she wasn't still being pushed around by Mousefang, the arrogant, cold-hearted tom that had caused his exile.

"Most definitely." he mewed, gaze softening. He chuckled as Badgerkit or as he had put it, Bafderkit, mewed his own name loudly and curled up. "I bet they're getting pretty cold out here."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my burden (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next