Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is my burden (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

This is my burden (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 14:00

Eagleheart didn't seem to notice the other cats speaking. He was too wrapped up in his own head to really care and the poppy seeds were beginning to make him sleepy. The tom curled himself around his kits, no longer caring that he would be out of place with the queens and just wanting to rest.
"Can someone ask if there's a queen willing to take care of them?" He mumbled quietly before yawning and drifting off to sleep.
Rippedpaw had been simply paying attention to the whole exchange and responded for him, "Yeah they're Hollykit and Badgerkit". He hoped no one would ask why he was the only one that seemed to know. Given his rocky history with Eagleheart, the whole thing seemed insane. His ear twitched uncomfortably at how crowded the nursery had become.
To the others he asked, "Are there any queens that just gave birth recently? These two will still need milk..."
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 15:00

OoC: TEchinally Sunblaze has.

IC: "Yes i can take care of your kits!" Sunblaze turned around to the yawning Eagleheart. "And i have extra milk." she rubbed her heavy stomach she was going to give birth again to a couple more kits.

---
Leafstream looked at Sunblaze surprisingly. "You're giving birth soon?" he looked at Rippedpaw. "Sunblaze is willing to take care of the kits!"
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 16:23

"Those are nice names." Adderpaw mewed quietly, conscious of how tired Eagleheart was now due to the poppy-seeds. Shuffling her paws, she stood by awkwardly; kits were definitely not her forte. She had always lacked most maternal instincts, as well as basic ones such as patience and compassion. "Do you need anything else?" She questioned Rippedpaw quietly, amber eyes glinting with an unreadable emotion as she stared at the black and white tom. "I don't think I could ever be a cat who does nothing but have kits." She reflected with a shudder as she waited for Rippedpaw's response. "Doing nothing but have kits? How dreadfully boring." Adderpaw thought with a slight grimace, plucking at the nursery floor with her claws.

This is my burden (open) - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 16:37

"I think he'll be fine. He's probably going to sleep for a moon or, wish he could with newborn kits.. Not to mention the fact that Sunblaze really wants to claim his kits.." he whispered to Adderpaw with a chuckle. Looking down at his niece and nephew, he smiled and began pushing his way out the nursery to give more room.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 18:47

Adderpaw struggled to hold back a snort of laughter at Lightningstrike's whisper, and scooted closer to the tom and well-out of earshot from Sunblaze. "I mean, he could let Sunblaze claim them, but he'd have nobody to blame but himself whenever the kits turn out even more mousebrained than she is." She hissed back to the tom, struggling not to laugh. Clamping her jaws shut tightly to make sure she didn't let loose any more barbed jokes, Adderpaw cleared her throat and looked back at Rippedpaw once more. "I'd be happy to fetch anything if you need me to do something actually helpful." She mewed, the words dripping with a hint of sarcasm directed towards the fact that nothing helpful was being done for the kits; Eagleheart was too exhausted to do anything, Sunblaze was frantically trying to convince Eagleheart to allow her to help, and Rippedpaw, Lightningstrike, Leafstream were simply watching the painful fiasco.

This is my burden (open) - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 19:14

OoC: Teenage Sunblaze is sobbing on her bed. So many abuses to her, i feel sorry for her. Leafstream stares at his friend.

IC: Sunblaze took Badgerkit by the scruff as the little kit purred. "We better take you to the nursery." she whispered to him. "Don't worry i can take care of them later." A bunch of anger swirled up inside of her.

---
Leafstream walked up to his friend. "I think you should take it down a notch. "Lightningstrike and Adderpaw are gossiping about you!" he hissed so only Sunblaze could hear.

--
Badgerkit purred when Sunblaze picked him up. He could sense the anger in her when another cat walked up to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 22:20

OCC: guys you've mentioned them needing to go to the nursery but Eagle literally took them there after Lighteningstrike suggested it lol

"Oh, uh, I guess that'll be up to Eagleheart when he gets up. They seem fine for right now though," Rippedpaw meowed awkwardly to Sunblaze. It wasn't really his call and he felt a little strange that his clanmates were asking him what to do in this situation. He looked at Adderpaw with a light sigh, "I think they're okay for now. Thanks for your help, Adderpaw. I'm sure Eagleheart really appreciates your help". He smiled at her before padding off. There wasn't much more he could do around here and the kits seemed fine for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my burden (open)   This is my burden (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my burden (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: