Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 9:37

The grey-blue she, her kit fluff looking much like down from an owl, white and fluffy—covered nearly her entire body. Her head and paws were only a slightly darker shade, although, of course, this was difficult to notice in her whining, squirming state.

The grass felt long, prickly, strange against the kit's newborn flesh. And instead of fighting with her littermates to suckle, she instead pitifully cried out, not willing to disappear in the fray of batting paws and wide pink mouths.

ooc: puddlekit, please~

dylan thomas

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 12:34

"Great names," He agreed as he rubbed her cheek and stared out into the forest. Eagleheart wanted to be proud of the beautiful kits before him. And his mate for suffering through it. But the questions still swam in his head. Once, he had told Hazeflight that their relationship would be safe and no one would find out, but that was before they had kits. Before their was proof of their forbidden relationship.
"No one can know..." The warrior hissed suddenly, shooting a dark glare at Rippedpaw.
"You're secret is safe with me," Rippedpaw vowed solemnly. The apprentice knew it would be tough. Skyclan already had taken in so many cats and he wasn't sure the leader would take in many more. But despite being more mouths to feed, he saw the potential for great warriors here. Like their father, He admitted to himself.
Wolfkit let out a tiny kit growl and she shoved away her siblings to snuggle into her mother's warm belly. Little claws already unsheathed as if she already knew that her existence meant trouble. She was ready to fight the world.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2227

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 0:06

She blinked,the kind mommemt was gone in an instant.Three kits still unamed and the mood suddenly tense.Hazeflight glared at Rippedpaw,but it softened there was no point in fighting.ShadowClan would know if she marched in with six kits that something wasn't right."Just name them,unless you want me to.We can worry about that later,let's enjoy this moment as best we can.It will only come once."she meowed.Hazeflight turned back to her kits,they were probably freezing here in the snow and she was two.Just hurry up and name then it's freezing.My tail is freezing and my poor kits.I wish he would hurry up.Hazeflight shivered and curled herself around her kits,trying to keep them and herself warm.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 1:47

"Fine," He said simply. Eagleheart paused for a moment to look over the newborn kits. With a flick towards each as he spoke, he meowed, "Hollykit, Puddlekit and Marshkit". Being a tom, he didn't put too much thought into it. However, the names reminded him of the marshes where his mate came from that he had often looked over the border at. He cocked his head questioningly at Hazeflight, hoping they got her approval. Noticing her curl up in the cold, he pressed himself against them.

"I know you don't want to think about it, but we have to get them into a nursery soon so they don't freeze," Rippedpaw pointed out quietly, "It's time to get something figured out. I will help if I can". Eagleheart sighed and looked at Hazeflight again, hoping they could come to some idea quickly. Being found out terrified him more than he would ever express.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 1:58

OOC: You can get Sunblaze to take care of the kits.

IC: Badgerkit mewed loudly when he got picked up to SkyClan camp.

------
Leafstream peaceful slept soundly with Magpiclaw beside him.

----
Sunblaze was in the nursery dreaming about Sleetfang.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 2:05

OCC: Hold up Poptart, we haven't taken them back to camp yet! Let them work it out first and then post this stuff when we get there! I'm actually going to start another thread in Skyclan camp when Eagleheart takes them home to be taken into the clan. We're still at highpine now though
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 2:29

OOC:They should both go.Eagleheart can't carry six kits on his own.XD

IC:Hazeflight purred as she felt his warmth wrap around her."I think they're perfect names!I'm freezing here and like Rippedpaw said we need to get to a nursery."she meowed.With a shiver,Hazeflight got to her paws and placed Hollykit and Badgerkit on her back."Eagleheart,they will find out and you have to accept that.C'mon we better get somewhere warm and I presume SkyClan camp is closest?"
-------
Hollykit squirmed and squealed in displeasure as her mother unwrapped herself from around her siblings and herself.The tiny little kit clawed at the others ,spreading her paws out in an attempt to get more grip,she scrambled over them desperately.The Bengal's attempt for freedom was short lived as Hazeflight placed the scrabbling,clawing and noisy kit on her back.Hollykit let out a soft purr as she felt her mother's warm fur and gently kneaded it.The instant her brother,Badgerkit,was beside her she opened her mouth again and let out another large bout of protest.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 3:13

OOC:Okay! I just put it there for preperation. So i'm probably not gonna post anymore.
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 9:49

The flailing ball of fluff now had a name—Puddlekit.

She threw her paws out blindly, afraid of her littermates' sudden disappearance. A small, high-pitched squeal rose from her throat, the cold ground pressing against her, freezing her limbs. The kit wanted her mother, and anxiety rose inside as she couldn't locate the scents of warmth and milk.

ooc: I thought Puddlekit was going to end up in Shadowclan—if they're all going to skc, Hazeflight somehow needs to get her into sc. Maybe she takes her back because she wants her blood to live on, or she doesn't have enough milk to take care of all the kits and she gives Puddle back. Whatever it is, Puddle needs to get to sc somehow.

dylan thomas

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 10:31

Occ: don't worry senpai. I got this
"No!" Eagleheart jumped up and stood in front of Hazeflight, "We will take them to Shadowclan. Rippedpaw will help us carry them". His eyes were desprate. He would find a way to keep the clan from knowing of his kits and his relationship. The warrior saw his daughter squirm and pulled her over. He took Puddlekit and Wolfkit. Rippedpaw nodded hesitantly and picked up the remaining two kits.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 11:10

Marshkit shivered in the snow. Mewling noisily in complaint at the absence of his littermates and mother, until he was picked up by Rippedpaw. The cold was still felt through his fur and he wriggled in his grasp for a couple seconds. His tiny claws out and fur bristled as if he could fight the cold away, curling up the moment his little body felt warmth again, even if it was Rippedpaw's back.

Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 12:34

Emberkit was scared, when Rippedpaw took her. She desperately looked to her mother, because strange cat terrified her. She tried to escape, but stranger was stronger and didn' t gave too much attention.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 17:30

OOC:Hazeflight's adoptive grandfather won't be to happy.Hazeflight will give Hollykit and Badgerkit to Eagleheart and keep the rest.

Now she was scared.What would Leopardfang think?He already hated her mother for having taken some WindClan cat as his mate and now there was another disappointment in the family.Hazeflight looked at Eagleheart despairingly,what were they to do?"But...Thrushstar would probably rather see them dead than in his clan.I can't blame him after all the rogues he welcomes into his clan,they all turn on him."she Meowed then added"Including me."Hazeflight stood there thinking over the possibilities.We might as well go,but I can't take care of that many kits on my own.I need to give some to SkyClan and I want to say goodbye to them in camp.Hazeflight looked up at the stars.Moonpaw and Darkpaw would of known what to do,but they had joined the ranks of StarClan.They couldn't help her now."Eagleheart,I cannot look after six kits on my own.We should at least give one kit to SkyClan.Everyone will know in the end and there is nothing we can do.Stop being scared,Eagleheart,we all are.We just have to sort it out in a reasonable and rational way."Hazeflight meowed.It was more a kind of instruction,but in a time like this everything had to be calm.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 17:31

OOC:Hazeflight's adoptive grandfather won't be to happy.Hazeflight will give Hollykit and Badgerkit to Eagleheart and keep the rest.

Now she was scared.What would Leopardfang think?He already hated her mother for having taken some WindClan cat as his mate and now there was another disappointment in the family.Hazeflight looked at Eagleheart despairingly,what were they to do?"But...Thrushstar would probably rather see them dead than in his clan.I can't blame him after all the rogues he welcomes into his clan,they all turn on him."she Meowed then added"Including me."Hazeflight stood there thinking over the possibilities.We might as well go,but I can't take care of that many kits on my own.I need to give some to SkyClan and I want to say goodbye to them in camp.Hazeflight looked up at the stars.Moonpaw and Darkpaw would of known what to do,but they had joined the ranks of StarClan.They couldn't help her now."Eagleheart,I cannot look after six kits on my own.We should at least give one kit to SkyClan.Everyone will know in the end and there is nothing we can do.Stop being scared,Eagleheart,we all are.We just have to sort it out in a reasonable and rational way."Hazeflight meowed.It was more a kind of instruction,but in a time like this everything had to be calm.

Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 10:44

ooc: thanks man XD

Puddlekit quieted as she was placed on her father's shoulders, the feel of his coat comforting her. She relaxed, the cold numbing her senses. The warmth of her mother and siblings was long gone, though it still slightly hung there, in the frozen air. 

The newborn reached one small paw towards it, about as big as a mouse's ear, then went limp, listening to her littermates' squeals. She would wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next