Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2226

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) Empty
PostSubject: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:53 pm

Hazeflight approached the border,every pawstep placed carefully and precisely.She clearly did not want to be noticed by anyone or anything.Hazeflight had only come out to check the scent markers but she still didn't want to be noticed.With all the recent fights between the clans she was on edge and the border skirmish she was involved in was a horror story still fresh in her mind.Not to mention Darkpaw's death still clinging on.

Eventually she reached Highpine.She glanced around quickly,checking there was no one nearby before darting to the scent markers.She renewed the fairly quickly but as she did something tugged at her mind.This was a SkyClan border too and hadn't she met a cat from SkyClan?As she went to leave she remembered.Hazeflight had never realised but she actually missed Eaglepaw,despite only meeting him once and that was only an accident.It seemed strange to miss him but other than Shadepaw and Flamekit he seemed to be the only other half-decent cat she'd met.Well so far.Hazeflight took another pawstep.
cruch!
Hazeflight whirled around.Who was there?Was it Eaglepaw.Probably not but they'd most likely of seen her and she didn't want that.Slowly she angled herself so that the thin scar on her muzzle showed and she looked more intimidating."who's there?Show yourself!"she hissed baring her teeth and unsheathing her claws.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:08 am

Eagleheart yowled as he launched himself at Hazeflight. He'd recognized her right away. The tom had spent moons looking for his friend's sliver pelt across the border. He was happy to see her. As he bowled her over, he managed to pin her lightly to the ground, using his muscle and size to his advantage.
"I'm usually not too lenient when it comes to enemy clan cats this close to my territory, but I guess I will let it slide this time," He hissed jokingly in her ear. The Skyclan warrior could not help but notice how she had grown. She was beautiful. It almost bothered him to admit it, but this Shadowclan she-cat was striking in his eyes. Hazeflight was the only cat to capture his attention and pull him away from his thirst for battle. Moonlight, his mentor, had help to control his recklessness, but what Hazeflight did to him was something else. And to they they'd only met once.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:17 am

It was him!Hazeflight's ice blue eyes widened in joy.She would of checked the border mor often but she wasn't allowed due to her recent injuries.The She-cat recovered herself,though she was still pinned down.A slight smirk crossed her face at his words "I think you'll find your over the border.I don't think the deputy will take it kindly that his adoptive granddaughter was attacked by some SkyClan tom.Would he Eaglepaw?" she hissed back.Hazeflight gently applied pressure causing Eagleheart to release pressure.The silver She-cat squirmed free and shook herself."How long have you been staring at my beauty for?I mean I know I look amazing but it's rude to stare."she meowed her smirk widening.Her whole body seemed to relax now she knew who it was.Hazeflight just wanted to say how she missed him how she wished he was there for her in the medicine cat den and when Darkpaw died.But that was stupid she'd only met him once,really she barely knew him.Why did she want that?Hazeflight looked up into his amber eyes and almost immediately looked away.She could feel her face getting hot and flustered.She was blushing!The cold,depressed and independent silver Bengal was blushing!That didn't just happen.What is wrong with me?What has happened I'm never like this.I don't even know him,how can I even remotely or possibly have a crush on him.It doesn't work like that,does it?Hazeflight shifted her paws uncomfortably,really what had happened to her?She was never flustered,ever!

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:37 am

OCC: Would you mind using a different text color? I'm having a tough time reading what Hazeflight says.. poor eyesight problems

"You have a good point," He mumbled after he had scented the air and realized she was right. The tom didn't realize he'd crossed the border. But it was so close anyways he didn't care too much.
"I was looking at your wounds. Looks like I'm not the only border scuffle you've gotten yourself into recently," Eagleheart meowed smoothly, easily pressing down the embarrassment. He wasn't about to let this she-cat call him out, even if it was true. The warrior was curious about her recent scars though too. Something popped into his head and he added, "Also, it's Eagleheart now! I'm an official Skyclan warrior". He puffed out his chest and a purr of delight rumbled loudly in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:32 pm

OOC:Sure,I can't really read it either ,it just suits her.

Hazeflight made a feeble attempt to cover her scars.She didn't really want Eagleheart to know that she was scarred."Well...How could she explain it?Now that she thought about it the WindClan border skirmish did not put her in any good books."There was a WindClan patrol...And they crossed the border.I told them to get back over on there side but they continued towards us!So I...attacked one of them and the rest of the patrol followed.The She-cat at the front of the WindClan patrol had her throat badly damaged.We did stop fighting and then I told the filthy mousebrains to get back over on to their side.I had all my rights to and then one of the apprentices brutally attacked me,he almost killed me!I got back up even though I wasn't thinking all too well and attacked him.We were about even but I wasn't done,I attacked the cat who leaded the patrol.That's all I remember then I blacked out."she meowed.It wasn't the best explanation but Hazeflight hoped it would suffice.She smiled as Eagleheart told her that he was now a warrior."Congrats!I'm a warrior too.It's Hazeflight by the away."she purred happily.Hazeflight was grateful that Eagleheart had changed the subject,she was useless at that sort of stuff.If it was up to her she would of sat here her face burning with embarrass meant,or something like that.She wasn't really sure.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:50 pm

"Foxhearts," He growled, sinking his claws into the ground, "I've never trusted Windclan". The thought of the Windclan cats attacking his friend made him want to sink his claws deep into their fur. Eagleheart shook his head and refocused as Hazeflight gave him the news of her own warrior ceremony.
"Congratulations," Eagleheart's growl turned into a delighted purr. Last time they had met, they were both apprentices. He had never really thought about the fact that they would both be warriors now.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:11 pm

She purred happily.WindClan most certainly were foxhearts!The conversation now seemed to all but disappear.Meaning Hazeflight would have to start one.That was not good on her behalf.The silver She-cat hesitated,would it make it anymore awkward?Probably but this was more awkward."So,do you have a mate?"she asked.It really did sound awkward.Why was she so bad at starting conversations?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:02 pm

"Straight to the point. At least you're honest," He laughed and narrowed his eyes at her, "But no, to answer your question, I do not. There's no one in Skyclan I'm looking at". Eagleheart looked her over. He sighed, If only there were cats like her in Skyclan. Her words had sparked a hope in him. Does she feel the same way too? It has to be. They were friends, but he didn't ever imagine it turning into more. Especially after his talk with Moonlight. He knew out of clan relationships were strictly forbidden. It couldn't happen, but wow, did he want it to.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Hazeflight stared at the ground she'd felt sure he would of found someone.She tried to force a smile but there wasn't really any point."Oh,that sucks.I haven't found anyone either.Well,um...Maybe I should go,I'll see you around.I guess. "she meowed.I might as well go,it's getting kind of awkward.Hazeflight smiled weakly before turning to leave.I don't want to go...He's like my only friend and I love him for that.Oh,why do I have to leave?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:09 pm

"Hey, wait! It's been moons since I've seen you, and you're leaving already? Not happening!" Eagleheart leapt up and launched himself at her. He was big. Way bigger than before, and despite the scarcity of prey, there was still plenty of muscle beneath his slick pelt. The Skyclan tom pinned her down to the ground, keeping his claws in for once. Part of him panicked when she said that she was going to leave. Yeah, sure, it had been a bit awkward there for a second, but that was no reason for her to go. I can't let her leave me yet, he had thought soon as the words left her mouth. After moons and moons of looking over the border, his silver pelted friend was finally next to him and he wasn't about to let her get away that easily.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Hazeflight looked up.He was panicked and scared.Really,Again?I'm stuck under some SkyClan tom who won't let me go...But I don't want to go.The silver she-cat smiled"I didn't really want to go..."she mewed.Her heart was hammering against her chest and as she stared into his amber eyes she blushed.Yet she wouldn't look away.Oh,StarClan please...I can't love him.I can't ask him to be my mate,it's forbidden and for a reason!Hazeflight finally looked away,her ice blue eyes glinted happily and she smiled."I...Love..."No,she couldn't say it.It was forbidden to love a cat from another clan but maybe telling him would help.Maybe telling Eagleheart how she felt would end the awkwardness.Well,hopefully."I love you.I do.I know it is forbidden but I do and I know we only met once but you didn't judge me.You're different to all the other cats I have met.Oh,StarClan why does this have to be forbidden,it's not fair!So there I said it,I love you.Now may I please go?"she meowed.The tension in her seemed to go.Well,that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.Maybe he feels the same.No,I want to go.Yes I love Eagleheart but it's forbidden.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Eagleheart stared at her for a moment, knowing full well that each moment he didn't speak kept her on edge. Part of him felt bad, but the other part was consumed with her words. My moons of waiting haven't been for nothing.
"I'm not stupid," He paused for a second to let the words hand and leave here guessing, "I knew you were falling for me the first time we met". His tone was joking and light as he teased the she-cat about her feelings. Yeah it was a little mean, but far from the meanest thing he'd ever done. The tom didn't move off of her though. It was comforting to be close to Hazeflight. After getting the playfulness out, he figured it was only right to tell her the truth.
"To be honest, I haven't stopped thinking about you. I even mentioned to my mentor that I had befriended a cat from another clan because it's been eating me up all these moons. And when those Shadowclan cats came to stay with Skyclan... I tried to ask about you," He blinked as he ran through those times in his head. Other she-cats from his clan had tried to get close to him, but he had never been interested, "Being around you makes me a better cat". Eagleheart squeezed his eyes shut as he remembered his mentor reprimanding him for his battle lust. Not much had changed, he was typically just as aggressive as before, but when he was with this Shadowclan cat, all of that melted away. It didn't even matter that she wasn't from his clan.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:23 pm

She laughed.Eagleheart feels the same way!What do I do now?I could say the same about me.I totalydidn't catch you staring at my beautiful,sleek shiny pelt.Though I don't blame you,it's incredibly hard not to."she purred.She hesitated for a moment what did Eagleheart mean by the ShadowClan cats who came to stay?Who were they?"Who were they,I mean what were the ShadowClan cats names?Was it Lightningstrike?If it is is he okay?"she meowed.The silver she-cat attempted to push him off ,but really there was no point.Hazeflight sighed before gently nuzzling Eagleheart's chest."So,does this like make us mates?I mean it's forbidden but no one has to know."she whispered.Hazeflight did not want to risk this bit being overheard.They could both be exiled if overheard and she did not want that.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 12:07 pm

He rolled his eyes as she talked about how he had looked at her, but smiled. After a second, he got off and settled down next to her in the snow. It was cold, but she was warm. Eagleheart struggled to remember the names of the Shadowclan cats, but Lightningstrike sounded familiar.
"Yeah, he's okay," The tom meowed quickly, internally berating himself for liking the Shadowclan cats too much. She worries too much... He thought, confident no one would have to find out about them being together.
"Well, be fine," He reassured her, licking her ear gently affirming her question about them being together. He wanted this as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 9:20 pm

She purred,burying her head in his thick fur."That's good,Lightningstrike is a great cat."she meowed.Hazeflight purred the warmth of Eagleheart's fur in the cold was comforting.She could stay like this forever.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) Empty

Back to top Go down

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next