Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2226

The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover}   The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover} - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 15:56

Jaguar looked at her pitifully.She didn't know if she was leaving or staying.Everything had collapsed in just a few mere moments.And now as she looked at Pepper she knew she should stay."I...I don't know.I can if you want.I don't really know what to do,everything just came crashing down.I'm confused..."Jaguar meowed sorrowfully.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover} - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover}   The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover} - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 16:08

"I'll go wherever you go." Midnight replied with a nuzzle.

--------
"You coming?"Dawn called to Midnight just as she stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover}   The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover} - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 21:54

Jaguar smiled."Well,I'm staying here."She flicked Midnight with her tail.She watched in sadness as DarkClan moved out,taking Bat with them.It had been so sudden,they had no chance of winning.Jaguar couldn't watch and so turned her back and settled down in her nest.For now she just wanted to be left alone.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover}   The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover} - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 22:02

Pepper dragged herself to one of the abandoned burrows. She scooped out horsetail and then gathered cobwebs. Silently, she started dressing Jaguar's wounds. Blood dripped onto the hay from Pepper's own wounds but she paid no mind as she worked.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover}   The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover} - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 23:18

"Thank you,"Jaguar muttered.It was nice to have someone care about you.It was nice to have a place to stay.Is this what it was like to be a clan cat?Surrounded by your friends and family and have a place to stay.It sounded like a good life ,but you wouldn't be free.And that is what Jaguar lived for.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover}   The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover} - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 4:16

No words from Dawn were said as they made it back to DarkClan camp.

-------
Midnight stood still as she planned to escape at 'Midnight'. Living up to my name i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover}   The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Of Dawns {DarkClan Takeover}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3