Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic) Empty
PostSubject: Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic)   Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic) EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 14:31

Morningfog had slipped out to stretch her legs, the she-cat felt like she was infinitely in the nursery now, though, she didn't complain. her daughter was a warrior and the younger litter were all apprentices now. She hadn't brought anyone else on her stroll and that would turn out to be a mistake. A sharp pain went through her and she staggered. Knowing exactly what this meant, she turned around and ran. Mid-bound, another contraction hit her and she landed poorly, falling on her side. Clawing at the frozen ground both from pain and nerves, she followed what she had done countless times before and pushed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic)   Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic) EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 14:36

Smokeface came in the nursery as soon as he heard his mate, a look of concern on his face. He smiled sweetly but carefully and gave her a stick to chew on while she went through all of the struggle.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic)   Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic) EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 5:04

Dawnpaw had just returned from her first hunting trip! She had a mouse in her jaws and she had been planning on bringing it to her mother, Morningfog, to eat. With a bounce in her step but paused as she saw her father Smokeface rush over into a spot just left of her. "Huh? What's going on?" She asked, then trotted over to her mother's side. Once she had realized what was going on, she quietly dropped her first catch near her father's paws then sat beside him. She didn't want to disturb her mother as she was giving birth. Though, her tail was twitching with excitement. Finally she wouldn't be one of the youngest!

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic)   Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic) EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 12:36

My dudes, she's not in camp, she's in the grasslands right now)

As Morningfog pushed and gave birth to the newest member of their ever growing family, she was happy to see her mate and daughter come into view. She picked the newborn up by her scruff and moved her to the queen's stomach. It was too cold for the kit right now, she'd need to get as much warmth as possible.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic)   Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Overpopulation in 3, 2, 1.... (Open birth topic)
Page 1 of 1