Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty
PostSubject: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 10:32

Littlebrook been in the nursery for a while now it seemed and she was huge. She knew that they would come anyday now and she was excited, but she was also nervous. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain and she groaned. It was as if they could hear her thoughts. She gritted her teeth as another one came, "Lightningstrike! Dawnflower! They're coming!" She yowled in pain, hoping her mate and the medicine cat could hear. She had not imagined it would be this painful, but she knew it would be worth it in the end. She was nervous, afraid something would go wrong, but she was excited to see the tiny little bundles that would be hers and her mates. She smiled for a moment before another sharp pain went through her body and she let out a hiss.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] Sign_s13
It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 22:41

Hearing the yowl, Lightningstrike shoved past the continuously growing clan to get to his mate. He stumbled as he made it inside, rushing to his mate's side to make sure she was alright. " Uh.. What can I do to help?" He asked, wanting to get rid of her pain. These would be his kits as well. He had to help in any way he could to protect his family. The tabby's eyes were round with concern for her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 23:17

Littlebrook smiled as her mate came in. She knew she would be fine with him here. She gritted her teeth as another wave of pain went through her. "Get.. Dawnflower." she told Lightningstrike between gasps of pain. She was getting less and less of a break from the pain as time went on, and she hoped it would be over soon.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 0:01

Dawnflower heard the queens yowls and worked her way over to the nursery. It was getting a bit tougher to move everyday. She was supposed to be an elder, but no one could do her job. She didn't mind continuing it though. She placed the herbs down in front of the queen. "Eat these. They will help with the kitting and the pain." She told her. There wasn't much else she could do besides watch and make sure nothing went wrong, and help the kits get warm.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 0:07

Lightningstrike nodded, moving to leave in a rush to get Dawnflower. His attempt was halted as the elder arrive as if on queue. He sighed in relief and moved back to press against his mate's side in a comforting manner. He couldn't imagine what she was going through. He felt utterly useless in this situation, all he could do was support her through it and be on alert for anything he needed to do.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 0:13

Littlebrook nodded greatfully to Dawnflower as she ate the bitter herbs. She knew Dawnflower was supposed to be an elder, and she hated keeping her from being one. It was just another reason to hate the Dark Forest. She was comforted by her mates touch and she glanced up at him, her eyes shining with love and pain as another spasm of pain went through her and she got the urge to push. She pushed and the first kit, a pretty pale tabby she-cat,(Willowkit) was born.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 20:04

The kit remembered the comfortable warmth and lack of light. It remembered how it felt like staying there forever, it's eyes closed and paws tucked in. Then in the span of a few moments, the comfort of it's mother's womb was taken away from it. The kit found herself on a cold, damp surface with loud sounds coming from the world around her. 

She remembered, and she didn't want to forget. The soon-to-be-named Willowkit instantly let out a mewl and began crawling towards where she thought she came from to hopefully be in that comfy place again.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 22:06

Lightningstrike purred, moving the kit closer to Littlebrook. It felt strange to see his own kit. Just a tiny scrap of fur but, it was clear that this was a very special moment and that kit was far more than a bit of whining fur. The tom look up from the kit, to his mate. "You're doing great Littlebrooke.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016 - 22:59

ooc: mobilee
ic: Littlebrook purred as her mate moved the kit closer to her. She gave her a couple quick licks then looked up at Lightningstrike and purred befor licking his cheek. She gasped as another wave hit her and she pushed again resulting in another kit being born. This time a she cat that was a lighter version of herself. (Hailkit) and then after the event repeated itself the third and last kit, a pure black she-cat, was born (Antkit)

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 3:21

Hailkit mewed quietly. When her eyes opened, they would be identical to he aunt's, Ferretshine.

OOC: so late. so short.

It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]   It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Time. [[Open Birth Topic]]
Page 1 of 1