Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]

Go down 
+2
hamster
Sunlit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty
PostSubject: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 12:25

Sandybreeze lied in the nursery, like she had been doing for a couple of moons now, worrying and daydreaming about her kits. This was going to be her first litter and she was extremely worried something would go wrong, just like it had with her mother. Her mother had died giving birth to her and that worried her. What if she died giving birth and her kits had to grow up without a mother? Or, what if something happened and one of her kits didn't ma- ooh! She hissed, midthought, as a red hot pain raced through her. Oh StarClan, please let everything be alright. She prayed silently. "Falconstone! Cindercloud! I think the kits are coming!" She yowled for her mate and Medicine Cat, gritting her teeth as the waves of pain kept lancing through her.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] Sign_s13
They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 3:02

Icepaw took a tiny vole out of the fresh-kill pile. He hesitated to eat it as the skinny vole was one of the few things left in the pile, he knew there were more cats in need of food. C'mon, just eat it! Belly growling, he lowered his head to take a bite out of it but he didn't dare. Drool was beginning to drip on the vole, and he wanted to devour the food right now. Stop! Think about the other cats! He shook his head and pawed the drool-covered vole away. No, its covered in my drool already so I better eat it! He glanced around the clearing to make sure no other cat were watching him, and then he gulped the vole famishly.

A yowl startled him, am I in trouble for eating it? His gaze flickered to the nursery and realized it was Sandybreeze yowling. She's expecting kits! I better get Cindercloud! He quickly licked his whiskers clean and ran into the medicine den. "Cindercloud! Sandybreeze is expecting kits!"
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 13:00

Falconstone rushed to the nursery, his first litter of kits here. "StarClan! I'm here Sandybreeze!" he nuzzeled his mate, licking her face to calm her down.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 9:44

ooc: Okay time skip because this is taking too long

ic: Sandybreeze nuzzled her mate back, comforted by his presence and words. Falconstone's here. Everything will be fine. She suddenly got the urge to push, which happened two more times after the first, and resulted in three beautiful kits being born. (I'm so lazy, forgive me) The first being a brown tabby she. The next one was a ginger and white tom and last, was as small, ginger she. She purred softly as she looked at each of them, giving them a small lick between their ears, before looking up at her mate. They were parents! She was a mom! It was crazy to think about. She'd never thought about it before, but she really didn't know how to be a mom. What if she messed up and they hated her? Or what if she messed up and they- She shook her head slightly, clearing away the worrying thoughts, before her mind could finish that awful sentence. No. She would be a great mother. "What should we name them?" She asked, her blue eyes shining brightly. She looked to the first one, the brown tabby. "I like Vulturekit for her." She meowed warmly, touching her nose to the small she.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 10:53

The tiny ginger newly-born she-cat nuzzled against her mother's soft fur. Squirming next to her littermates, she located the source of the nutritious milk upon which her life was dependent and began to feed heartily.

OoC: *sqeeel* my first rp post!! -.- srry, I'm weird, lol
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 22:29

Falconstone nodded. Vulturekit.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 23:26

*smacks Icepaw over the face CINDERCLOUD'S DED T.T*

Beetlepaw made his way quickly to the nursery when he heard a call. Sandybreeze? the tom thought, as he made his way and found the she-cat nuzzled safely with her kit. Breathing out in relief, he blinked warmly to Falconstone and left.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 10:26

Padding over to the buzzing nursery, Smokepelt poked his head in to see Sandybreeze, his adopted daughter giving birth. Of course he would always be curious to why she'd picked Falconstone as a mate, but he wasn't going to ruin the moment. Purring, the tom sat down at the entrance, blocking the cold Leafbare breeze and watched as the kits squirmed around to their mother's belly. "Congratulations," he meowed with a smile, giving a nod to Sandybreeze and Falconstone.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] VHQrlk5
They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] 1QYZaRo

They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 12:07

Sandybreeze looked up to see her father come in and she purred warmly, "Hey dad." She meowed softly, her voice a mixture of exhaustion, excitement, and happiness. She was so glad that everything went fine and everyone was fine. Her worry had seemed to melt away and was replaced with an overwhelming joy. She looked up at Falconstone, eyes full of love, as she watched him think of names.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 16:10

OoC: Not sure what the other kits names are tbh

Falconstone nodded to Smokepelt, bending over and nuzzling his mate fondly. He loved her dearly, and looked forward to many many moons with his mate by his side. Hopefully the rift between Smokepelt and him wouldn't come between them.

OoC: FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHADDDDDDDDOW

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]   They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Here [[Open Birth Topic]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: