Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flywing

Flywing

Characters : Flykit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 17

A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 0:08

Flykit bounced inside the nursery, crouching and jumping at the ground quickly several times, pretending to hunt. The small kit immediately went to swiping at the air, pretending to fight. She then went back to hunting nothing, and after a couple of quick, awkward leaps, the back of her paw landed on the floor instead of the bottom while jumping. She then landed on her face and ended up sprawled on the nursery floor.
    "O-Ow!" Flykit mewed as she covered her nose with her paws.

OOC: That third sentence though. Also, could someone help me with changing font colors? It's pretty obvious why.

Flykit | ThunderClan | kit | She-cat | #000066
A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) 22x1lt
(Yes, I know the image looks terrible. It's pretty rushed.)
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 8:54

Lionpaw sat outside of the apprentice den, wincing in pain as she shifted around slightly. The scratches from her lost duel with that SkyClan apprentice still ached but the wounds where almost fully healed...Even if the pain still lingered and bothered her every once in a while. She got to her paws with a sigh, hating being confined to the camp again in fear that her wounds could reopen. She wasn't a kit anymore, she wanted to explore the forest! Speaking of which...As she strolled through the camp, her ears perked from a squeak from within the nursery. She frowned worryingly as she headed in that direction, pulling herself into the nursery only to spot a small kit covering her nose - having seemingly landed on her face. "Hey, you alright?" she asked as she moved over to the kit.

Ooc: If you highlight what your cat is saying and then click on the little button with the collection of colors above the post area (between the two A buttons), you will be given a large selection of colors to pick from. If you click one, it will turn those words that color using a color code.

A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Flywing

Flywing

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 15:56

"Huh?" she mewed as she looked up at Lionpaw. "Uh, I-I'm okay," she meowed as she got up, ignoring the small pain that stung her nose.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 16:02

Lionpaw frowned, raising an eyebrow as she debated on believing the kit before she shook her head. "If you say so," she hummed with a flicker of her tail. Realizing she had nothing better to do at the moment, she decided to entertain the kit. "So, what are you up to?" Lionpaw asked as she sat down.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 17:47

Goldenkit emerged from the nursery, eyeing an unknown kit and apprentice. He began to approach to the two she-cats, his golden tabby pelt glowing in the sun. "Hi," he greeted the duo, unsure why he was inserting himself into their conversation, eyes straying back to the she-kit.

Goldenpaw of Thunderclan(20/80)

A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) X1Dfdcc
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 1:57

Icekit watched as another kit got hurt and two cats came over. She decided this was a good time to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Sno- Icekit."

Flywing

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 14:17

"Oh, I'm just practicing to be the best warrior ever!" she replied, jumping up and swiping at the air. She stopped and looked at the two kits"Oh, hello!"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 17:40

The best warrior, huh? Lionpaw chuckled softly at that before spotting two other kits watching the two of them. She flickered a tail at the two. Her eyes lingered on Goldenkit for a second, the kit somewhat reminding her of her mentor but she couldn't place why and pushed it away as she turned to Icekit as the young she-cat introduced herself. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Icekit," she said with a dip of her head. "I'm Lionpaw," she purred with a smile. Her eyes flickered back toward Flykit with a grin. "So, you are going to be the best warrior ever?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 17:54

Goldenkit felt shy as another kit appeared, and wondered that he was making a mistake. Even though Thunderclan was all he knew, he never really felt like he belonged here. But the golden tabby tom finally shook his shyness and moved closer. "I'm Goldenkit." He said, grooming his fluffy fur down nervously.

Back to top Go down
Flywing

Flywing

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 20:49

"Well, hello Icekit and Goldenkit!" she mewed loudly, then turning her head to face Lionpaw again "Yeah, the best warrior ever!"

Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 1:41

Oh, really? Icekit thought. "What is a 'warrior'?" She asked. as a rouge, she hadn't known what it was. Was it some sort of achievement, like Twolegs give to cats?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 10:39

Lionpaw smiled warmly at Goldenkit when she took notice of how shy he seemed and laughed once more when Flykit announced that she really would be the next warrior. "I don't doubt you," she said with a dip of her head before she paused when Icekit spoke up. Her gaze turned to look at the kit with shock, almost surprised that she didn't know what a warrior was but she quickly shook her head. No matter, it wouldn't hurt to explain. She wasn't even sure if when she was a kit she had a proper idea of what a warrior was but her times as apprentice had opened her eyes. "A warrior is a...Rank of sorts given to a cat upon completing their apprentice training. I am currently an apprentice, a 'paw.' Warriors are what every kit and apprentice strives to be as it means that you are a proud member of your Clan."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 14:41

Icekit nodded. She didn't understand thise words. A 'paw was an apprentice, and so Lionpaw was an apprentice? Would Icekit be Icepaw? "I get it. Warrior is a cool word, don't you think?"

Flywing

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 20:28

"Yeah, and I will be Flypaw!" Flykit mewed, jumping in front of Icekit.

Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 21:00

Goldenkit finally relaxed a bit, listening to them get excited about being apprentices. He couldn't wait either, he would finally be able to have a reason to steer clear of his adopted family. "I wonder who our mentors will be." He mused aloud, hoping he had someone brave and loyal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)   A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fly in the Nursery (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next