Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayflight;;

Jayflight;;

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Apprentice
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 10

First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 11:10

Jaykit, finally old enough and ready to leave the not-so-crowded, yet still enough to make him go nuts sometimes nursery for a while, had slowly padded to the entrance, curiosity making him peek his small head out and squinting at the new light. Whoa... There were cats everywhere, almost all ones he barely knew. Though flattening his ears a little at the amount of them at first, he soon fully bounded out, excited to see new sights and hear new sounds. Hopefully he could meet a few of the others in the Clan and maybe ask a few questions about what some things were like, or even get a story he didn't already know from someone.
Back to top Go down
http://monochrome-lives.tumblr.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 13:47

Dapplepelt spotted the new kit and walked over. "Hello, Jaykit. My name is Dapplepelt. Is this your first time out of the nursery?" He asked with a kind smile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 13:49

Having awoken from a brief nap in the weak sun, Breezefeather gaped her jaws in a large yawn and flexed her back. A small kit near the nursery caught her attention, and the calico warrior smiled. It's great to see new life in the Clan. She thought, and rested her hind-quarters on the dusty ground with her scarred leg sticking out at a comfortable angle. She then curled her long tail around her fore-paws elegantly, whilst her green eyes examined the grey bundle of fur. Such a cute little thing. I wish I had kits... The senior warrior sighed inwardly, remembering her childhood crush, and how he and he mentor had helped her escape the two-leg and its fox-trap which permanently de-graded her abilities. A movement near the kit she was watching distracted her from her solemn thoughts, and she spotted Dapplepelt conversing with the Jaykit.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Jayflight;;

Jayflight;;

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 14:25

The young kit's ears perked and he glanced upward as a warrior walked up to him. "Hi, Dapplepelt!" Jaykit hadn't realised that another warrior was somewhere, watching him, and he was now too focused on his new conversation with Dapplepelt to notice at all. "Yep! I finally get to explore the camp!" He replied, holding his head up and puffing his fluffy chest fur out, clearly proud to be able to finally have this privilege.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 18:19

Dapplepelt smiled. "That's wonderful! Just a helpful hint: Don't go in the warriors den. Some of the senior warriors will get really mad. But the elders could tell you stories!" He was happy for a new kit in the clan. They were always so fun! He hadn't seen his daughters- they must've been in the nursery with their mother.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jayflight;;

Jayflight;;

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 19:11

"Alright, I'll try to remember that." He said, glancing toward where he guessed the warrior den was. "And I'll ask'em for one later, if I can!" Even though we don't seem to have any in the Clan at the moment The kit seemed happy to know that he could go to someone for entertainment when he got bored of being around others his age, and would definitely take advantage of that whenever he could, if the older cats would allow it.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 19:12

Dapplepelt smiled happily. "That's good. Are you old enough to eat prey yet?" He asked, guesturing to the prey pile with his tail.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jayflight;;

Jayflight;;

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 19:39

"I think so!" He said, padding over to the fresh-kill pile and sniffing at it a little. "This is where the queens get all the food from, right?" As he questioned it, he attempted to pick up a vole, almost falling over from the weight of it. Instead of actually carrying the carcass, he dragged it back to his place near the warrior he was conversing with before sitting down, his tiny tail curling over a paw.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 10:40

Dapplepelt nodded. "Thats right." Noticing the large vole he was carrying, he was about to ask if he needed help but he seemed to know what he was doing. "Woah, thats a big vole you got there!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jayflight;;

Jayflight;;

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 11:03

"I thought we could share. I'm obviously not going to be able to eat this myself." Jaykit hated sharing. He really did. But he also knew not to waste food, and would have to if he was going to get anything at all. He pulled off a few bites before glancing back up at Dapplepelt.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 11:11

Dapplepelt smiled at his kindness. As Jaykit pulled some bites out and looked at him, Dapplepelt smiled once more and pulled some bites for himself. He wouldn't eat a lot- if Jaykit wanted more he could simply take some. Dapplepelt would have a mouse or two later.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 12:20

Breezefeather's eyes glinted with amusement as she saw Jaykit almost topple over with a plump vole in his jaws. Seeing the kit and warrior share the prey, a growl echoed in her belly and she licked her lips. Instead of going to get her own meal, she limped over to her Clan-mates. "Mind if I have a bite?" The senior warrior asked politely, resting her haunches once again.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Jayflight;;

Jayflight;;

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptyTue 20 Jan 2015 - 10:54

The kit glanced over at Breezefeather, thinking a bit before giving a nod. "Not at all!" Or maybe just a little bit. He showed a smile, as forced as it was, before quickly scooting away from the prey a little. Perhaps there would still be some left afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptyTue 20 Jan 2015 - 11:02

Dapplepelt smiled as Breezefeather came to sit and scooted away to let her sit down. He ate some more of the vole, then quickly said, "I'm full. You can have my leftovers." He quickly said. Though he had lied he didn't want to eat anymore than he should take, because he always waited for everyone else to eat before he ate.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

Clan/Rank : October 20
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] EmptyMon 23 Feb 2015 - 18:58

IC: "P-L-A-Y SPELLS PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!" A tiny black kit with amber eyes crashed out of the nursery into Jaykit. "Heya Jaykit! Breezefeather! Dapplepelt! Lookie at the sun! It's so big and yellow and...and..." The small tom stopped. He was being too hyper again. The Queens hated when he did that... He sighed and tried again. "Will you play with me, Jaykit? Pleeeeease?" Shadowkit mewed.

OOC: I think Shadow and Jay may be littermates? I asked on the topic and you didn't answer :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]   First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time Out of the Nursery [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: