Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|

Go down 
+2
Clover
-Tiger-
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

|:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 21:01

Midnight woke up finally. "Wha?" but then shushed herself as she watched the crowd of cats below. Dawnpaw's gaze came up and settled onto the unfamiliar she-cat. "Who are you?" she asked. "I'm Midnight." Midnight replied, "Who are YOU?"she shot back. "I'm Dawnpaw." she replied curtly. This is a good subject for my new clan!she thought.

OOC: Hint hint plot!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 21:45

Jasper padded over to Pepper and Rustie. "Is she gonna be alright? I mean an adder did bite her.." The tom meowed concerned for the kit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 3:41

Rustie's breathing sped up as she started to wake up. Her legs and back paws now were hurting a lot now. Her eyes flickered open to see a bunch of cats stare at her. "What chu lookin at?" She said.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 5:00

Pepper looked up at Rustie "Good, you're awake.. Here." She used a paw to move the snakeroot closer to the kit's muzzle. "You need to eat it, it can stop the poison."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 17:22

Confused, Rustie ate the herbs. She hadn't been bitten, she'd been scratched by the... adder.

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 17:55

Rustie then spoke. "Could I maybe live with you guys? It's lonely, out by yourself. I want to be near other cats, just not a Clan Cat."
ooc:Hello? Will somecat respond?

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 23:49

Midnight looked down at the little kit. "Oh sure, i mean i don't mind you need to ask Bat and Pepper."
"I don't live here." Dawnpaw joined in pitying the little kit as well.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 12:58

Pepper purred and nodded, happy to see the kit doing better so soon. "I'd never turn away a cat that wishes to live here, it's what I stand by!" she meowed as if being asked if she was a cat. The cripple smiled.

Bat came down from the loft and nodded when he saw the kit conscious again. He stretched before using his hind leg to scratch at his ear. The tall jet black cat stood and began to slowly leave the barn to hunt for a few more rabbits in WindClan's moor. He wasn't concerned with the clan cats here, they needed more than mice and he needed to stay in practice. Hunting rabbits were hard without it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 8:28

OOC: I’m so sorry!!! I had a lot of work and with all the threads piling up on me it took me way too long to see this one

Blizzardshine nodded and immediately got to work on the small kit, trying through all means to wake her up without harming her nor becoming an obstacle for Pepper’s work. She had to admit that she was relieved when the kit opened her eyes and ate the herbs that Pepper gave her.

The white warrior smiled and nodded approvingly as Pepper accepted to take the small kit under her wing “I know you’ll do a great work taking care of her…and I hope next time we meet it is under better circumstances, Pepper” She purred.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 9:03

Pepper smiled. "I hope that time comes soon even if it will be difficult." She nodded to her limp hindlegs and sighed.

The she-cat dragged herself to Blizzardshine, warmth in her eyes and awe radiating from her. "I can't believe how much you've grown.. I remember when you were an apprentice still! I was so sad when I returned to the barn to find it empty after the days I left the second time. I had hoped to see my kits again, my leader had given me permission to visit the day before." She watched as Bat seemed to leave bitterly with concern in her eyes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 11:46

Dawnpaw glanced at Pepper. "She had kits within ThunderClan?" she muttered to Midnight, "You didn't know?" she shot back. "I'm the one asking questions around here." she hissed. "Okay fine then yes she did have kits within ThunderClan." Dawnpaw gasped in shock. "Isn't that breaking the warrior co-" she stopped herself when she realised there was a possibility that the others could overhear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

|:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2