Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 7:19

"It's called moss-ball!" Greypaw took a paw full of moss and squish it together. "Catch!" She said as she flicked the ball towards Waterkit.
Back to top Go down
Starry:3

Characters : Waterkit [W], Echokit [E],
Gemini Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 16:33

Waterkit smiled and ran quickly and caught between her paws.

"Got it Greykit!" Waterkit said excitedly.

Waterkit flicked it back to Greykit. This was fun, she was good at it to her standards.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 1:35

Greykit leaped up and caught the ball just in time before it touched the ground, then she threw it back to Waterkit. "You'll never beat me at this game!" She triumphs.

OOC: Trump Triumphs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 18:46

Waterkit wasn't going to let Greykit win so easily. She kept her eyes on the ball and jumped, catching it. She quickly threw it back at Greykit.

"Oh, yes I will! Waterkit said.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 22:11

Greykit nearly missed the paw as it zoom towards her. She batted it extra hard and it flew out the nursery. "Oops" The grey kit padded out and found the moss ball broken.
You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EPunkatasset%2B028
"The ball is broken."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 6:16

Waterkit started to walk over to Greykit.

"Wow, Greykit, I guess I won!" Waterkit said.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 6:44

"Of course!" She said while taking another breath. "not" She added. She pounced onto Waterkit's tail, wanting to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 12:18

"Whatever, I won!" Waterkit said.

Waterkit felt Greykit pounce on her tail. Waterkit turned around and her eyes widened she saw her tail up in the air, she went for a pounce at it.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 6:19

"There's no way you can win me!" She lashed out with her tiny sheathed paws at her sister and bated her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2