Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] Empty
PostSubject: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 19:36

Sitting at the edge of the newly reconstructed camp, Ivyfall purred warmly where she was wrapped around her newest litter of kits. There were three beautiful kits, firstborn Greykit, second born, Lynxkit and the final kit of the litter, little Waterkit. They were all little she-cats that gave the deputy great joy just looking at them. There was a slight wistfulness that she felt, remembering all her litters that had come before them, but she reigned that back to focus on the moment.

There was no crying over spilt milk. She just had to live each day to the fullest and love each of them for what made them unique. Waterkit for her sweetness, Greykit for her calm nature and Lynxkit for her confidence. "Aren't you going to explore camp, little ones?" The queen asked, licking them all on the head once.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 6:33

Greykit nodded her head as her mother licked her. She tried to stand up but only completed in collapsing on the ground. Trying for a few more times until she could feel her tiny legs supporting her body weight. Then she took another step and another till' she was walking smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 9:36

Sootwhisper padded towards his mother and the newest addition to their growing family, his neutral expression never leaving him as he did. It wasn’t that he didn’t love her or his new siblings, he would die for them in a heartbeat and would change them for nothing, he simply never had been good at expressing his feelings at all “Mother” His deep voice had that usual whisper-like tone that he had since he was a kit as he politely greeted Ivyfall.

He looked at the kits at her paws. He had been the only kit of a litter, which probably was the reason behind his aloof and quiet personality, and he felt happy to see that these kits at least had each other “Leaving the nursery for the first time, I assume?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 13:07

Wandering about the camp, Ripplepaw had nothing really to do. Looking around, he had spotted his mentor. Noticing that Sootwhisper was at the Nursery, but what for ... ?

Curious, he padded off towards the Nursery and spotted him, and a litter of kits deeper within the den.

"Oh wow ... they're so small." He whispered in awe, crouching down to their level and observed them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Starry:3

Characters : Waterkit [W], Echokit [E],
Gemini Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 14:22

Waterkit tried standing up, falling back down a little bit. Then she started walking, catching up to Greykit. She looked up at Sootwhisper, she nodded it was her first time out. Waterkit was excited to go out and see the camp, she imagined that it would be big, and when she got to see their territory she would be amazed once again.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 15:22

Greykit slowly steped out of the nursery, the sun blinding her eyes ad all she manage was to fall down again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 5:11

"Sootwhisper." Ivyfall purred warmly, speak far more gently than she usually did to match her son's softly spoken words that were unique to him. Much like her, he wasn't particularly chatty, however she felt his love for his siblings and her within the little gestures he did, like approaching her on a nice morning like this. A mother always knew these things, or at least, a mother who'd raised her kits knew these things. She couldn't tell if Mistfeather understood her, she'd never seemed to care.

"And learning to walk for the first time, it seems." She joked in reply, though she didn't look too fussed that her kits were more stumbling around than actually walking properly. They were young and growing into their bodies. Soon they'd all be apprentices and she'd miss the days that she could spend curled around them, purring to them about cats of old. "How's Ripplepaw coming along?" She inquired, eyes still glued on her younger kits.

Last edited by Pikachu on Fri 18 Nov 2016 - 5:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 5:18

"Da Lite Iz To Brate!" (The light is too bright) She said after crawling inside.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 8:02

Sootwhisper looked at his apprentice, greeting him with a nod as he approached them before his attention returned to her mother and the kits as they fought to stay on their paws and get out of the nursery to see the camp for the first time, his ears moving and pointing towards Ivyfall when she spoke “He has a lot of potential” He really wasn’t sure of how to put his thoughts into words, his lack of ability to express his feelings getting in the way again. That sentence, however, was a really good compliment coming from him.

The white and black warrior let out a soft chuckle with Greypaw’s words, nudging her with his nose “You’ll get used to it”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 16:26

Waterkit giggled and went for a look herself. The sun was bright, and when she though bright it was really bright. She stumbled back into the nest.

"The sun is bright, Greykit!" Waterkit said to her sister.

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 16:31

Ripplepaw was a bit more attentive to the smaller kits, but his smile did grow a smidge wider when hearing such praise from his mentor. But he didn't want to pride about it just yet.

Ripplepaw chuckled at the wonderous kits, he was that small once upon a time. And he enjoyed his kit hood, but preferred his apprenticeship a bit more, much more excitement and action!

But .. he didn't shun such a thought of helping the kits and assisting the Queens within the camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 17:13

Ooc: I thought we are kits! I'm still Greykit! Not Greypaw. Oh, now I'm gonna use good grammar.

Greykit chuckled as her sister replied to her words. "Wanna play a game?" The fluffy tabby said to Waterkit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 17:47

"I'm sure you'll help him reach his fullest, like Halfmoon did for you." Her voice took a slightly wistful turn at the deceased warrior's name, it had been many moons since Halfmoon had passed but she couldn't help mourn for Reedheart's mate. They'd had so many lovely kits, but the Dark Forest had claimed most of them. Every day, she was thankful that Sootwhisper had been born after their demise.

"Don't look up at the sun then, little ones." Ivyfall pointed out, looking all too amused at their antics. The camp was quiet for once so she didn't mind that they were running about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 13:44

"Ok, mom I won't look up at the sun." Waterkit giggled thinking about Greykit's reaction.

Waterkit looked back at her sister, Greykit.

"Sure! What kind of game?" Waterkit asked.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 14:35

Fogheart sat a ways away, trying to soak in the last bits of warm sunlight. Her head raised when she heard the mewls of kittens along with Ivyfall's voice. Were her nieces already up and about? The blind warrior rose to her paws silently and slowly made her way over before stopping just short of the group. She still felt distant from her sister after everything that had happened. "How big're they?" The she-cat was afraid to touch them, lest what happened to her own kits spread to these three.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]   You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam] Empty

Back to top Go down

You give me hope [Open/Ivyfall's fam]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next