Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome to My World [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
Dimmeh
Midnee
Twitchinq
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 12:30 am

"Maybe we could leave the den?" Grasskit suggested to Fernkit with a glint in her eyes. With so many kits in the nursery, it felt a little cramped. She really wanted to explore the camp too. Besides, if no one wanted to play in here, there was no point in sticking around and being bored.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 6:40 am

Alright! Fernkit mewed. He thought that would be much better than staying inside with all the others.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 6:52 am

Driftkit's ears twitched,they were being to loud for her liking.The she stretched before getting to her paws.Then glanced at her littermates,she wanted to play.What would they think of her,Sedgekit probably wouldn't mind but Galekit would.Playing with Fernkit didn't mean she liked him,no,Driftkit still strongly disliked him.Pushing the thoughts out of her mind,Driftkit padded up to the two younger kits.

The dusty she looked at them,her eyes still stone cold."I..W-would like to p-play,may I?"She mewed.She stuttered trying not to say the words as she would of done.The she-kit looked down at her paws ashamed of herself she had been so cruel,yet she knew deep down there was a reason.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:25 pm

Grasskit shot her a slightly confused look, but recovered quickly. She cocked her head questioningly at Fernkit. It wouldn't bother her at all to have another friend around, but wondered if he would mind.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Dreamleaf sat outside the Medicine Cat Den and watched the kits with a smile. So energetic and curious. They were very cute.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Of course you can play! What a silly question! Fernkit replied. He hoped deep down that maybe all his littermates would someday love him as much as they loved each other.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Driftkit shot Grasskit a cold look but it quickly turned into a silly face.She glanced at Fernkit,eyes softening.The dusty she smirked then leapt at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:44 pm

But Galekit loved nobody. She watched them silently, her heart blackened. Her narrow face made for a villainous appearance, as she watched them with her sunny gaze flashing like rays of sunlight. Her tail waved with slight fatigue. Clearly strength to keep herself awake was wavering in her eyes.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Driftkit looked at Galekit,she felt terrible and broken.She dropped Fernkit's tail and padded away.She loved her littermates,they meant everything to her.If they hated her,she didn't want to think about that but it pressed at her mind.Driftkit whipped around glaring at Fernkit,now knowing why she hated him so much.

Her stare faultered but deep down she knew he was tearing her world apart."I don't want to play anymore,"she whimpered.The greykit padded away,staring at her paws.She curled up next to Sheepnose,purring.At least Sheepnose wouldn't hate her,she hoped.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:49 am

Fernkit just stared. O-oh. O-okay. he stuttered. He turned around to grasskit and tackled him to the ground.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:53 am

Driftkit looked up,she felt terrible."I'm s-sorry,F-fernkit.You d-dont d-dserve to be t-treated like this."The she-cat sobbed.She glanced at Sheepnose then snuggled closer to her,still sobbing.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 7:10 am

T-that's alright Fernkit gasped out shooting a look at grasskit indicating that he didnt want to play anymore, either. He slowly walked over to sheepnose and snuggled up to her then drifted off to sleep.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:23 am

Galekit didn't care about their little reunion. She shifted angrily away from Fernkit and went to sleep, rage boiling inside of her.

OOC: There's another Galekit who's essentially a copy of my Galekit... Literally. So don't get confused.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Grasskit could sense the tension between the litter mates and she simply nodded as the playmates walked off. All the excitement exhaused her and she curled up a short distance away from Fernkit and drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Fernkit drifted off slightly after grasskit, ready for the challenges that the next day would bring.

Ooc; i guess thats topic end?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My World [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3