Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome to My World [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
Dimmeh
Midnee
Twitchinq
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 8:31 pm

How rude, Galekit thought. If no one wanted to play with the tom, shouldn't he just accept it and move on? It wasn't like it was the end of the world. Galekit curled up, yellowish eyes just peeking out of a pale lilac face.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 8:41 pm

The small brown kit sighed as galekit cured up into a small ball, and wondered if he had ever done anything wrong to him. with a sudden burst of courage, the brown kit hissed at galekit, "What did i ever do to you? I dont understand why all of you are treating me differently!"

occ: i have never had a kit with a bad attitude, so this is a new to me, let me know how im doing!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 8:43 pm

"I just said, I don't want to play." Galekit lied. Of course there's something wrong with him! He's... new. She thought coldly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 8:46 pm

Fernkit rolled his eyes and walked to the other side of the nursery, knowing that he must have done something to cause all of this drama. He plopped down with a large sigh, trying to make galekit feel bad for him. He just wanted to be normal like all of the others.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 8:48 pm

Galekit didn't fall for Fernkit's drama. She instead attempted to drift off to sleep, through Fernkit's heavy and annoying sigh. She shifted whilst attempting some rest. Her final, bright eye blinked to sleep desperately.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 8:53 pm

Fernkit whimpered in the far corner of the nursery, knowing that no body really cared what had happened to him. It wasnt like he mattered to any of the others anyway. As he drifted of to sleep, he asked himself why he couldnt have been born in this family. He thought he would never understand why he isnt loved.

Not long after, he awakened from a horrid nightmare and things he didnt understand. He got up and pounced playfully on gale kits tail. He wasnt one bit sleepy, and didnt understand why gale kit wouldnt play.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 10:53 pm

Grasskit nudged Fernkit with her nose, "We could do something!". The other kits didn't seem to want to be bothered by her and him, so she didn't see why the two of them shouldn't be friends.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 2:08 am

Pinewhisker entered the nursery coldly, spreading a feeling of stony air around his. He sisn't join his mate and kits, but he stood a few pawsteps away. He was bussier these days, since he had his own apprentice, and duties as a warrior. "Galekit. Driftkit. Sagekit. Why are you being so rude to your siblings? he asked, knowing he'd eventually pull out an answer from them.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 4:10 am

Driftkit looked up innocently.As she had drifted asleep.The kit glanced over at Galekit what had she said now that would get them into trouble?The dusty she smiled at her father she didn't need to make up an exscuse."I only said no,Pinewhisker,"Driftkit mewed.She looked over to Fernkit still hatrid in her amber eyes,before sighing and resting her head on her paws.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 6:39 am

Fernkit looked at grasskit with a smile."Okay!" Fernkit pounced on grasskits tail playfully, completely ignoring their father who had just entered the nursery.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Mapelkit on October 27th 2016, 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 6:49 am

Driftkit looked at Grasskit,sighing deeply.Is anywhere ever quiet?Driftkit looked at the two younger kits that were tumbling around the nursery.The dusty she wanted to play just not with them,they seemed to happy.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 7:07 am

Hey Driftkit! Wanna play with Grasskit and I? said the small brown Tom, who was ecstatic over finally having someone to play with.

ooc: Im gonna be at school soon, wont be able to role play for a while, but i will be back soon

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 7:13 am

Driftkit glanced at the tom,yawning.Her amber eyes were cold as she looked at the tom.The kit shuffled her paws and curled up into a more comfortable position."I...Don't want to play...I'm tired,"Driftkit mumbled sleepily.In truth she was rather tired but also she just didn't want to be around her adopted littermate or his new happy-go-lucky pal.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 7:23 am

Galekit shook out her tail from Fernkit's previous pounce. The lilac she-kit looked up at her father, Pinewhisker, with a nod.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 3:55 pm

Fernkit started to play with grass kit away from the others where he knew his feelings wouldn't get hurt.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World [OPEN]   Welcome to My World [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My World [OPEN]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next