Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Rabbit And The Gorge (Death Topic, OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

The Rabbit And The Gorge (Death Topic, OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Rabbit And The Gorge (Death Topic, OPEN)   The Rabbit And The Gorge (Death Topic, OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Rabbitpaw approached the gorge, carefully. A rabbit was dangling from her jaws, proof she had been out hunting. On her first patrol with Smokepelt, he had told her about how many warriors have died there, slipping and falling. Her wish to please the warrior had kept her away, but now that she was getting older and more reckless, her curiosity made her wish to see what really killed so many cats. The she-cat let the rabbit down on the edge, then peeked over. Dizziness clutched her and she took a few steps back before returning back to look.

That was all she did. The rock she was sitting on slipped with a terrible noise, and she only had time to look at the rabbit she had let on the rock before she slipped, along with the rock and into the gorge. A thunderous noise rang as she sank in the water and the rock sank above her, crushing her body undetneath.

Then it was all silence, the rabbit's fur ruffled by the passing wind.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down

The Rabbit And The Gorge (Death Topic, OPEN)
Page 1 of 1