Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)   Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic) EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 16:56

Harepaw had never seen the tunnels, they were always a mystery to him. Without a second thought he had left camp, going to the tunnels, curiosity too strong this time. He squeezed through the opening and into the damp cold tunnel, taking in a breath of the chilly air. After exploring the tunnels, he heard a crumbling noise, it roared in his ears before his lungs filled with dust and the tunnel collapsed on him, dieing instantly from the weight of the stone and dirt.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)   Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 2:18

ooc- I'm assuming this to be open

ic- Palefoot had been on patrol when he saw his brother Harepaw leave camp. He followed him, knowing he shouldn't have gone off without a patrol. He followed him to the tunnels, and before he could do anything to follow him, they collapsed. No. He attempting to get inside the tunnels, pushing away a few rocks and dirt, he made his way through bits and pieces. Didn't he see what happened to Minkpaw and Falconpaw? He soon found his adoptive brothers body squished and broken. He gasped in horror. "No!" He yowled, attempting to free his brothers body from the tunnels. He soongot him out and dragged him to the exit, letting out a mournful yowl.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)   Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 3:27

The brown broken heap didn't respond to his yowl or being pulled out the tunnel, there was, however, the lingering warmth of Palefoot's brother as the apprentice's ghost pressed into his side. 'Sorry Palefoot.' With that, there was no more warmth, Harepaw went off to brave the wastelands of StarClan and whatever else may cross his path.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)   Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic) EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 10:11

Fawnpaw, hunting by herself on the moor, heard Palefoot's mournful yowl. She bounded towards him, stopping in her tracks when she saw Harepaw's body. "Harepaw!" she screeched, bounding towards her adopted brother.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)   Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic) EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 19:13

Palefoot let tears fill his eyes as his sister came running over. This shouldn't be happening. No, no, he's okay, this i just a dream and he's going to wake up and... And... He let a few tears fall as he buried his muzzle into his fur. The brother he'd grown to care for and love was dead.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)   Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic) EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 5:51

Fawnpaw pressed into Palefoot's pelt, searching for comfort in her now broken world. She had been so comfortable around all her brothers, so used to their warm presence. What would she do now that one was gone? "Harepaw..." she repeated in a quieter tone, choking up with tears.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)   Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic) EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 11:05

Spiderfur had always been wary of the tunnels. The recent crippling of her uncle, and the near death of her nephew only emphasized how much she feared the long, dark, winding maze of tunnels brought her fear. She seemed to be built for them, it seemed, however ironically. The warrior feared them as much as what flew in the skies.

Now she was terrified of the tunnels. She couldn't remember how she got there, heard her children's cries, or when she'd buried her nose in her son's fur. Under the scent of dirt and stone, his was still there. Her eyes were wide, but empty of tears. Shock always came first, she knew, the repetition of it all was the only thing that could elicit hatred out of the small she-cat. "We need to bring him home," her voice was devoid of emotion, but that would change drastically once they'd brought his body to camp. Her wide brown eyes looked to her second son to help carry him. Spiderfur's throat was beginning to constrict as grief set in. Why here? Why now? Why so soon?

Why?

ooc- ANGST.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)   Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Down the rabbit hole (Death Topic)
Page 1 of 1