Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)

Go down 
+3
Peridot
Kes
Ash
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) Empty
PostSubject: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 21:08

Shimmerkit stopped running. There it was... the gorge. She knew she was on enemy Clan territory, but she really didn't care. Still a careful ways from the edge, the black apprentice-sized she-cat looked into the gorge's depth. She could barely make out the river at the bottom, rushing as swiftly as ever. Should she...
No. No, it wasn't worth suicide. She would just become a warrior and live with it until Ebonyleaf saw sense. A very talent-less warrior, true, and half-hearted, but it was better than the alternative. With this decision made, she got up and started to walk away.
After she had gotten up and walked a few paces, she tripped. The edge she was on crumbled, and she was swept down the cliff. Her inexperienced claws managed to grab onto a small, dirt-covered rock that jutted out from the side of the gorge.
"Help!" Shimmerkit yowled, though she knew no one but RiverClan and WindClan would hear. Ebonyleaf, you squirrel-heart, this is all your fault, she thought bitterly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 9:36

Wisteriapaw was searching for the herbs that her new mentor had taught her about. It was a very difficult task. She heard a scream, a wail of an apprentice, maybe? With a rush she ran to the gorge, staring down at a cat she didn't recognize, her mouth agape as she hung off the gorge she wasn't supposed to be near wither.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 18:58

A gray tabby she-cat that smelled like RiverClan ran towards her. "Can you help, please?" begged Shimmerkit. "Less standing with your jaw on the floor would be nice." Even near death she was sarcastic. Great job, Shimmerkit. Now she'll just push you off.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 21:30

Cobaltfire was patrolling casually near the gorge when she saw movement in the distance. ShadowClan scent mingled with the fishy RiverClan scent, although the latter was expected with the border being so close by. She sped up until she was racing along the gorge until she came upon the scene unfolding before her.
ShadowClan scent was way stronger, and she realized that the cat clinging to the edge was the source. The young RiverClan cat was standing there, and Cobaltfire wasn't sure if she was going to do anything. She prepared to come to the ShadowClan cat's rescue if the RiverClan cat didn't act.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 15:28

A hare was nibbling at some grass several fox-lengths away, so Tanglepelt dropped into a hunting crouch and began to stalk it. Suddenly, a young cat's cry rung out and the rabbit bolted. Tanglepelt looked around and located the source - a ShadowClan cat had slipped.
What's ShadowClan doing here? was her first thought, then the severity of the situation dawned on her. This cat could fall! she thought in a panic, What should I do? She wanted to help, but fear had glued her paws to the ground and scrambled her thoughts. Tanglepelt looked on with a sense of horror as the young ShadowClan cat's claw's appeared to slip a little further.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 18:35

Shimmerkit's claws scraped rock. All the dirt under her paws had crumbled away. Why was no one doing anything? Was ShadowClan that hated? "If I die..." she started saying. What is coming out of your mouth, mouse-brain? Of course you'll die! "Tell Ebonyleaf this is all her fault!" The last part came out as a yowl. The glossy black she-cat's claws grasped for more solid material, but fell off. Shimmerkit closed her eyes, bracing herself for the impact. What followed seemed to be drawn out for longer than a moon: she hit a very solid, leafy something, fell through it, and landed in water, scraping her back and head on some rocks. As she blacked out, an apparition appeared before her eyes...

OOC: Hey, Thrush! That's your cue!

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 19:16

Icestorm was on a peaceful hunting patrol when he caught a whiff of Colbaltfire's scent. Hmm, what is she doing out here? He followed his old mentor's scent and finally caught up to her, just in time to see a tragic death. As soon as Icestorm found Colbaltfire and Tanglepelt, he saw a RiverClan cat on the other side of the gorge and a ShadowClan kit, fall to her death. "No!" he screeched running towards the gorge but was to late.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) VHQrlk5
The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) 1QYZaRo

The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 19:58

A starry cat suddenly appeared to Shimmerkit, slowly appearing into a solid form although the stars in her fur could still clearly be seen. The she-cat's long, cream-colored fur flowed around her, but instead of a typical Starclan-like appearance, the she-cat stood there in front of Shimmerkit with an annoyed look on her face, her blue eyes almost piercing. Her tail lashing about behind her, Gingerheart simply stared at the she-kit for a few moments with her eyes narrowed and her ears almost flat on her head. "Shimmerkit..." she muttered sternly. "What do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 20:29

Shimmerkit looked at the StarClan cat. "I don't know," she sighed, ashamed. "Why can't I be a medicine cat? What did I do wrong? I wasn't really going to kill myself." Then she remembered where she was. "Am I dead, Gingerheart?" How did she know the cat's name?

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 20:42

Icestorm saw the young cat fall to her death and sat down heart broken. This was the second cat he didn't save. What's wrong with me? Are my legs not fast enough? He hissed to himself.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 21:53

The warrior shook her head. "You are not dead. Not yet. I'm not going to let you." With a heavy sigh, Gingerheart continued. "Shimmerkit, you did nothing wrong... other than sneak through territories that don't belong to Shadowclan. You are a great cat. However, medicine cat is just not for you. Not now. Your path takes a different route-- to become a great warrior. To defend your clan and protect those in it. You have a full life ahead of you, and you better live it that way. I don't want to have to come back down here like this and make sure you do what you're supposed to."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 14:16

Shimmerkit bowed her head at the StarClan warrior's counsel and directives. "As you say, Gingerheart. Who am I to argue with the will of StarClan? But..." The glossy black apprentice-sized she-cat looked up, a small spark of hope entering her broken heart. "Will I ever be a medicine cat? I want to help and heal, not fight and hurt!"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 19:22

With a small smile, Gingerheart sat down, wrapping her tail around her legs. She knew she didn't have a whole lot of time, but might as well be comfortable while she talked with the unconscious kit. "You will find that out yourself. I can't give away all of Starclan's secrets!" She mewed before giving a small laugh. "It's funny that you think that fighting is the only way to provide for your clan. The nursery always needs help, as you know. A queen's life is not a bad one, even if that wasn't the life for me. There are plenty of other ways to help Shadowclan, so don't get so upset just yet. Find your way, Shimmerkit. We have big plans for you yet!" And unfortunately, the she-cat's time was up. As Gingerheart began fading away, she stood back up and walked closer to Shimmerkit. "I bid my farewell. Now it's time for you to wake up!" Suddenly, the warrior reached out with a paw and practically slapped the kit in the face, although it was merely to wake her back up to consciousness as Gingerheart finally disappeared. "Wake up!" She said distantly one last time.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 19:46

Icestorm sat at the edge of the gorge crushed. "Wha...What will I tell Thrushstar?" he mumbled, staring at the ground.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015 - 7:29

Tanglepelt padded closer to the edge of the gorge. She couldn't see the young ShadowClan cat, but she still stared regretfully into the crashing waters as though she expected to see her surface any moment. Perhaps a cat could survive. she thought hopefully. It was certainly possible, but then she shook her head. It would take a miracle. I should have helped... she thought, I could have helped her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)   The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gorge Shimmers at Moon-high (death topic for those who signed up)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next