Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)

Go down 
+7
Sun
Jughead
Sombra
Clover
Reaper King
Splotch
Kes
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3563

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 20:35

The black she-cat's piercing gaze did not waver. Nightwatcher could see past his vein attempts to persuade the others to let him in. After going through the journey, the young cat had learned the importance of the code. Without it, they wouldn't have been any different than the Dark Forest. The code was what made them warriors not rouges. It must be followed, The Warrior Code was not something to be taken lightly.

"I see what you bring to the table. But I might ask...Kestrelstorm, you were made a warrior once. Yes? I assume that is how you were given your name." Her head tilted to the side, whiskers twitching. "The name given by a leader of StarClan, where they asked you if you promised to uphold the warrior code as well as protecting your clan with your life. Given the fact that your ceremony was completed, you must have responded with 'I do.'." Nightwatcher had just gone though this herself. She in fact held her oath to a high level, as should have any cat who become a warrior. "You took an oath."

The warrior took a threatening step forward, ears pulled back. She took up a protective stance for the apprentices behind her. The cat's once den mates. "You took an oath to protect WindClan, it should not and will not matter where your kit's loyalties are. It is your's. Your kits here are old enough to make their own decisions now." Yet another step was taken closer. "'Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.' Sound familiar? Your loyalty should remain with your clan. WindClan." There was an eerie calm in her voice. It seemed she was going to be the one to lead the argument against him. "Your movement between clans shows your lack of loyalty. Seeing that you are here and not in Windclan, means that you are either here because you don't feel like being in WindClan at the moment, or you were banished."

Her eyes suddenly formed into a blue akin to ice. "Which means you are a rouge. By means of the warrior code, we have every right to chase you out. Especially since you are outside the code-- I won't have to hesitate to kill you." The threat lingered in the air. The humid and thick air of ShadowClan. This was not a clan of mercy, and definitely not a clan to tolerate the breaking of the warrior code. It did not matter about kin relations. It mattered what StarClan would want, which was to uphold the warrior code. Past kin, past loving other cats, past appearances, past fear... In the end, StarClan would judge one's worth by their willingness to stand up for their clan and their code. Which Kestrelstorm had never done.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 4:53

Frostedgaze had been sleeping when Kestrelstorm had first arrived at camp, but after hearing the rustling of nests and voices outside of the warriors den, she lifted her head groggily and padded out, curious. When she emerged out of the den, she could immediately tell that Kestrelstorm was the center of all the attention, apparently considered a tresspasser. She decided not to say anything to interfere, but she personally didn't want a cat that had divided loyalties sleeping in a den with her, but the decision wasn't up to her, it was up to Thrushstar and Leopardfang.

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 6:08

Redpaw glared at Kestrelstorm, then listened to what Nightwatcher said.
"That's right. You are not following the warrior code, the thing that makes the difference between being a rouge and a warrior. And if Ashstar exiled you, then you belong to no clan in this forest, my friend - let alone the great and illustrious ShadowClan. We do not take rouge trespassers lightly. And we reserve every right to chase you out of here quicker than a mouse can squeak."
He was feeling confident and speaking loudly, ready to fire up at the tall tom. Anger burned in his eyes as he crept into a defensive stance, his gaze locked on Kestrelstorm's.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 12:49

"If you are so above the code, why is Tigerstorm in your midst? She broke the code just as much as I did. His ears flattened and the annoyance slipped out. "You allow one 'traitor' to stay in your midst, why not two?"

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 12:54

Nutpaw had been watching the intruder since this had all started, and she sat beside Wasppaw, her face showing nothing but confusion. She decided to say nothing because she didn't know what she'd be speaking about at all. So far, all she understood was that Kestrelstorm was a WindClan cat, and that enough made the brown and white apprentice shake her head.
Why does he want to join ShadowClan again? She thought, her head tilting to the side in thought.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 15:50

Wasppaw growled. How dare he talk about Tigerflower that way. "Her name is Tigerflower now!" The brown apprentice said. "And you missed your chance! If you had stayed here you wouldn't be in this situation it seems! But no. You went back to Windclan and got exiled! So it was your own fault. We gave you one chance we will not give you another!" Wasppaw knew about him being in Shadowclan once before. When you just sat and listened you learned somethings. "Tigerflower is suffering enough already because she took a frog brain like you for a mate!" He wouldn't have this cat talking bad about Tigerflower. The queen was there in the nursery with him and his littermates, along with Ferretshine. "And if you continue to speak ill of her, you will learn a painful lesson."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3563

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 16:35

Nightwatcher did not move a pawstep. Her whiskers twitched with satisfaction. It seemed that she wasn't the only one that held the code so highly. The she-cat was proud that they stood with her on this. With her boosted support, another inch was gained. "You know our stance. Can you leave our territory? Or do we have to resort to other means?" While Kestrelstorm was a large cat with battling experience, it would do nothing against the sheer amount of cats around him. This rouge was certainly at a lower hand. All things considered, she wanted to give the tom a chance to back out of things before a battle would be made. Possibly not even a battle, just a cuff around his ears before he could scurry away with his tail between his legs.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 8:06

Kestrelstorm blinked slowly, his gaze unwaivering. "I'd like to speak to your leadership first. Ultimately they make the decision, and this is far too important to let a newly named warrior and a couple apprentices decide." Kestrelstorm's head slowly moved to Wasppaw, where Hawkpaw stood next to, pressing closer and closer to the golden apprentice challenging him. He must be close to Hawkpaw. Hawkpaw just stared up at him.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:09

Shimmerheart walked out, hazel eyes narrowed at seeing Kestrelstorm. "You won't listen to a young warrior? Maybe you'll listen to an elder. You broke my daughter's heart," she hissed vehemently. "She loved you, but you loved your son and your former Clan more. Left her with kits, abandoned her, and now you come back, expecting to waltz back into her life?" She stalked up to the former WindClan tom. "I promised you, when you tried to join this Clan the first time, that I wouldn't let you hurt my daughter. That promise still stands. I may be old, but I can still fight you. And you'll have to go through me to get to Tigerflower."

Freckleface's green eyes stared through those of Tigerflower's former mate. "There's a reason why she changed her name, you know," she meowed coldly. "You lost your chance. Do you see her in the crowd here? She doesn't want to see you."

Honeykit watched with interest from behind Alderheart. She didn't know this tom, but she saw the cold rage in the eyes of cats she knew and loved, and decided to let them talk it out.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 19:10

"These apprentices and newly named warrior's are your clanmates by your own words. Do not speak down to them." Alderheart said calmly, tempers were rising and he feared that if he didn't calm them down that this would break out into something that couldn't be calmed or stopped. The tom looked over at Nightwatcher with a pleading look for her to not turn this into another fight. Surely they'd all had their fill of battles. But he couldn't linger, he noticed Honeykit was behind him the whole time. He'd have to leave the warriors to deal with this, he gently picked up the kit by the scruff, meowing. "How about I show you your namesake, Honeykit? One of the warriors brought me honey the other day."