Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)

Go down 
+7
Sun
Jughead
Sombra
Clover
Reaper King
Splotch
Kes
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 14:32

Ferretshine was patiently watching on until Wasppaw went down. Her heart skipped a beat as she pushed past the crowd and into the fray, slamming her heavy paws into Kestrelstorm. "Get your filthy claws off my son, you foxheart!" Her words dripped with malice and ferocity that only a mother who was tired of losing her family could have. He had fought bravely and she was proud of him, but she couldn't bear to watch her child be attacked by a cat much bigger than him.

Ferretshine used Run-and-Tackle on Kestrelstorm.

Ferretshine
60/60
190/200

Kestrelstorm
6/60
175/200

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 20:19

Kestrelstorm fell under the weight of the new she-cat, hissing violently. He felt weak, and the position he was in was too difficult to fight back with.

Kestrelstorm
6/60
175/200

ooc: kill him already

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2016 - 0:53

"If you can't learn to stay out of ShadowClan, we'll make you learn!" He looked to his Clanmates, and he knew he was about to make the right decision.
From behind, Redpaw jumped up on the weakened warrior at full force, pushing him down further into the ground. His claws unsheathed, they pierced Kestrelstorm's fur, blood trickling from a fatal place.

Redpaw used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 15 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Kestrelstorm:
KO (DEAD)

Redpaw
20/20 HP
65/80 SP

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Tawny on Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 23:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2016 - 20:09

OoC; Kestrel is already on the ground. ;)

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2016 - 23:02

OOC: fixed, is that ok? (sorry for OOC only post)

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 13:29

There was a wave of silence across the camp as Kestrelstorm wailed out, blood gushing from his neck. He heaved his last breaths, taken from him by an apprentice.

A single piercing wail broke the silence as Hawkpaw stepped forward. Her dad was dead, killed right in front of her. She stood quietly before mumbling. "We need to take him back to WindClan."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 18:57

Redpaw was slient as what he had just done had sunk in. He felt terrible, and tried not to let it show, ultimately failing as he bit his lip. "It was for the greater good. We had no other choice." He shut his eyes momentarily, and looked towards Hawkpaw. He felt bad for her - she'd lost her father because of him.

For the greater good...we had no choice.... The words he'd just said echoed in his mind, and with a heaving heart, he knew they were true. He took a breath.

"I will take him back with you then, Hawkpaw. I feel obliged to."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 20:16

"I'll go to." Hickorypaw meowed padding back over to his brother and laying a tail over his shoulders in a comforting gesture. The brown tortoiseshell tom blinked his green eyes as he stood by her brother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 15:37

"Thank you. Anyone else?" she asked softly, nudging Kestrelstorm's body with her foot.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 16:16

"I'll go as well." Nutpaw said, rising from where she had been sitting and watching the entire fight with wide eyes. Even though she personally didn't want to have anything to do with this, she thought it would be the right thing to do to help bring the body to WindClan.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)   My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life Is A Mess (Open, Thrushstar/Leopardfang Needed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3