Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 7:18

OOC: Going to use Sedge as a warrior because he's going to be a warrior today :3

Sedgewhisker sat in camp, lonely. He sighed, he felt sad without Blizzardpaw. He narrowed his eyes, painfully getting up. He breathed weakly, but heavily, his body felt hungry, he missed playing with Blizzardpaw, he missed her not being in camp and cheering him up as always. His mentor was deputy, probably busy organizing patrols for sunrise and moonrise, he tried not to focus on the bad things in life, making sure he wouldn't be down for the day. He huffed out, blinking.

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 9:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:03

Gentlenose padded behind Sedgefrost, sitting next to him with their pelts nearly touching. He was all grown up now... Gentlenose looked small next to his bulky frame. "What's the matter? Is there something on you mind?" she asked with a sympathetic smile. As always, she could read her kits like a book. Whenever they were sad, she was too. Whenever they were happy, she couldn't help but feel joyful as well.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:10

Sedgewhisker looked over at his mother, Gentlenose "I just, I don't know, I feel a little lonely, I've only seen few cats in my life, I've been alive for more than six moons and I haven't found anyone new, I just, I don't know...." he trailed off, his fur standing, reminding him of Squirrelpaw. He hunched his shoulders "Have you ever been like this?" he asked, his voice low.

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 9:10; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:18

(Wait... what? Blizzardpaw came home with everyone...)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:20

(Lol, then I probably read it wrong, or I might of skipped some words. I mean, I guess I'll go edit it, unless you think this topic isn't worth stuff anymore XD
I have some things in mind for him to feel sad about)
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:30

(You can edit. Gentle and Sedge need some quality mother and son bonding time anyways xD)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:34

(Edited~)
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:48

Gentlenose thought for a moment before responding. "Well... once there was a young kitten... She had an apprentice friend who she loved playing with. She was her only friend, you see, so she was constantly around her. Sadly, they grew apart when the kit became an apprentice and her friend became a warrior. They were both so busy, they just didn't have time to hang out and play like they used to. But even then, the apprentice couldn't be sad and lonely. She was too busy trying to become the best warrior she could be and finding new friends! And guess what? It worked. She met a nice young tom, and they were immediately friends. Even them being from separate clans couldn't stop them from seeing each other. Eventually that friendship bloomed into love, and they had two kits, a tom and a she cat, who both grew into strong warriors!" she told her story with a twinkle in her amber eyes. "Go out, and meet someone! Maybe you can have your own happy ending too..." she purred, hoping her son got the point of of the story.

(Pfffft I totally did not just steal a line from Naruto and slightly edit it to fit this situation...)

(This is sad 'cause I don't think Gentlenose is going to get her happy end... ;-;)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 22:54

Sedgewhisker slightly smiled, the story reminded him about Vinepaw, the apprentice he loves, he was going to tell Gentlenose right? He began "Mom, I think I found someone I liked when I was a older apprentice. Her name in Vinepaw, have you heard of her?" he asked, thinking of her "She's in ThunderClan obviously"

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 9:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 23:44

Gentlenose nodded, a warm smile appearing on her muzzle. "That's great, Sedgefrost! If you really love her, don't let her get away!" she purred happily.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 9:07

Sedgewhisker smiled "Yeah" he mewed, his stomach rumbling "Are you hungry?" he asked, moving his shoulders down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]   The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Right Choice But The Wrong Thing [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1