Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Wrong Path Taken [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

A Wrong Path Taken [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:58 pm

CloudPatches stalked his first rabbit of his trip. As he finally got a good distance he leaped towards the rabbit and chased it swiftly. Jumping on the rabbit and biting in it the dirt shifted beneath his paws and have way. Landing on his side and fell on a flat stone he yelped. Lifting himself on his three other good legs he looked at his dislocated shoulder hanging limp. Hissing at his foolishness he started shouting out. "Help! Some cat! Help me!" His voice echoed along the walls barely having sound come out of the hole.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Honeypaw was happily running around until she heard a familiar voice. It was pleading for help. She scented the tang of blood and she ran. "Dad!" She shrieked as she saw her father, and he looked really injured. "Oh Starclan! I'll help you!" She said and helped him, as if he only had three legs, which he kind of did. "I'll get you to the medicine cat right away!" She said.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 am

OOC: Technically if she tried to help him she would have fell quite a ways. It's a deep drop so its going to be hard getting him out.

CloudPatches saw his daughter and said. "Careful HoneyPaw! It's a steep drop don't get too close." He looked around a bit. Maybe there was another way out. "Stay there HoneyPaw. I'm going to follow one of these tunnels." He picked up his rabbit hoping that it may be still eatable once he left. As he went through the tunnels they seemed to get longer and darker. It was no use. He tried returning to the light, but it was only his imagination. "What do I do now?" He said to himself. Truely there was only one thing he could do. Dig. He used his one useful paw and dug as fast as he could. Dirt pile on thefloor and he pushed it out. If another warrior or HoneyPaw could get down here safely they could help. Maybe if he had enough loose dirt he could have her jump and with him catching her and the soft loosened dirt she could help him. As he pushed dirt pile after dirt pile in one big pile he finally found where the tunnel he had fell in was. "HoneyPaw! I want you to jump on this dirt pile. Don't worry it's mostly loose dirt it won't hurt as bad. Ill help catch you when you get close. Okay?!" He waited for her to leap. Hopefully this would work.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 am

Honeypaw heard her dad. "Be careful!" When he returned and told her what to do, she nodded and jumped on it. "Ouch. I'm okay though." She said, trying to hide the pain when she hit it. It was hard.... She didn't care though. "Are you okay? You look SUPER hurt!" She told him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:26 am

Ghostpaw, who had been out with his sister hunting watched silently before turning and running of in the direction of the tunnel entrances. Grabbing a paw-full of pebbles Ghostpaw started off through the tunnels in the direction of his father, leaving a pebble every once and a while so they could use them to get back.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:31 am

Honeypaw scented something. "GhostPaw?" She asked. She turned and saw him leaving a pebble trail. "Sorry for leaving you out there! Well, you know I'm always jumpy so i guess you would've known i was hopping around; Oh never mind! Dads hurt! i think his shoulder is dislocated." She mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:49 am

CloudPatches looked at his daughters as they came and said. "Im okay. We just need to find a way out. I started digging a tunnel up and out." He watched GhostPaw as she carried pebbles. "Unless you found a way out. Anyways lets go. Lead the way GhostPaw. HoneyPaw try and support me on my left side." He tried walking forward a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:09 am

Honeypaw nodded and did what she was told.

OOC: Short post is short.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Ghostpaw reached HIS father and sister in the tunnels he dropped the rest of the pebbles he was carrying. Nodding in acceptance on his sister's apology he spoke softly but firmly. "The entrance to the tunnel is this way." Without another word Ghostpaw turns and starts back the way he came, following the path of pebbles.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:28 pm

CloudPatches sighed as he saw light pierce through the tunnel exit. "Thank you both." He nuzzled his daughter and son. (< Pfft) He flopped on the grass and said. "Anyone want a rabbit?" He lifted up the rabbit he squashed when he fell. He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Honeypaw laughed a bit. "Sure dad." She mewed and took a small piece of the rabbit. "You're gonna need to get that looked at." She said and looked at his shoulder between taking a bite of her piece of rabbt.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Wrong Path Taken [Open]   A Wrong Path Taken [Open] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:57 pm

As they reached the end of the tunnel Ghostpaw sprinted off toward camp. Reaching camp Ghostpaw went straight towards the Medicine Cat's den.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content