Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
May
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing Empty
PostSubject: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 16:42

Emberpaw woke from the apprentices' den. She went out to go visit Creamsprite in the elders' den, but on her way, she went to fetch 2 mice for her and Creamstripe. After giving one to Creamstripe, she settled down to eat hers, but when she took a bite out of it, death-berry filled her mouth and stomach. She tried to get to the medicine cats' den, but she collapsed on the ground. 'Help!' she chokes saying, barely able to speak.

ooc: I've just researched about those berries
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 17:23

Creamstripe was sunning herself just outside the elder's den. "What the..?" she exclaimed, and began to limp towards the medicine cat's den. "Lilystem! Something's wrong with Emberpaw!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 17:53

Coldpaw darted out of his hiding spot, since some times he preferred to sleep away from the fellow apprentices. "I smell something. What did she eat?" He exclaimed, skidding to a halt by the struggling apprentice.

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzEmberpaw eats the wrong thing Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrEmberpaw eats the wrong thing Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaEmberpaw eats the wrong thing I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Emberpaw eats the wrong thing 1voydEmberpaw eats the wrong thing 2gy1qubEmberpaw eats the wrong thing One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksEmberpaw eats the wrong thing StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 17:57

"I don't know! It might've been a rogue who stuffed it when someone was away from it while hunting, but i think it might've been deathberries!" Creamstripe mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 18:08

Sunnypaw padded up. "Death berries!" She exliamed, "What about th- EMBERPAW! Lilystem, Emberpaw ate deathberries!!"

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 18:10

Emberpaw coughed, 'h-h-h-' she didn't finish, wheezing horribly. Soon after she passed out.

ooc: DRAMATIC TIME
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 18:26

Creamstripe hissed as Emberpaw passed out. She peered in the medicine cat's den. "She's out for herbs! Fox-dung." She limped in, picking a funny-smelling leaf from the storage. She limped back out, opening Emberpaw's mouth, putting a few leaves in, and massaging her throat. "At least I have a bit of basic herb knowledge from watching Lilystem," she mewed. As Emberpaw swalllowed the yarrow, she almost instantly began to vomit. She was satisfied as she saw a lot of red berry in it. She hoped it wasn't blood. "Coldpaw, Sunnypaw, try and scoop as much of the berry out of her throat." she mewed to the pair of apprentices.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 18:30

Emberpaw vomited blood, and deathberries. She awoke while vomiting up alot of blood, and deathberries. 'W-w-w-w-w-' She saw where she was, and was starting to freak out.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 18:33

OOC: Deathberries don't make you vomit blood. Lol. that was only posted because deathberries are red.

Creamstripe shuddered as she saw the apprentice vomiting. "It's okay.." she mewed quietly, licking her adopted daughter betwixt the ears.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 18:39

OOC: Sometimes, it can. xD my cat ate them once..... they are real. xD poor kitty. I hate my neighbor still....

ic: Emberpaw shut her eyes, and layed her head down. She just wanted to sleep and feel better
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 20:54

Lilystem padded into camp and sighed and zoomed over to Emberpaw "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 6:10

Emberpaw meowed in a small voice, 'I ate a mouse who was stuffed with deathberries. I never knew that it was. I think Creamstripe was the one who gave me some yarrow leaves.'
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 8:24

Lilystem gasped "DEATHBERRIES?!" and she zoomed to her den and grabbed herbs muttering "What do these rouges think their doing stuffing mice with deathberries?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 9:17

Emberpaw didn't dare get up. She wheezed most of the time. 'I just hope I'll be okay.' she muttered to herself. She wanted to drag herself into the medicine cats' den, but she couldn't find her strength to.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 10:17

ooc: They're really yew berries. Your neighbor fed them to your kitty?

ic: Sunnypaw was scooping out the deathberries, while Coldpaw just randomly stood there, not doing anything. feeling better now that her friend was consious again.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next