Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 17:04

"N-Not sure! A few moons maybe! Their father is a loner named Widget, I met him a while ago" Molly explained as they neared their destination. They turned a corner and walked forward until they were at a large stone wall that was only a few feet tall. Molly jumped it and waited for Ashwing to join her. Once she did she looked out over the other side, seeing green grasses, willow trees, and a large river that ran through the middle of the enclosed area. "The Twolegs call this place a 'Park'. Its full of good prey like mice and birds." she explained. "That river over there is full of clean water and plenty of good fish" she mewed as she motioned to the river with her tail. "This place is full of Twolegs in the day, but they all disappear as soon as the sun falls." she mewed. "I hope its enough to take care of all of those cats! What do you think?" Molly asked as she turned her head to look at Ashwing.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6733

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 17:10

"It looks great," Ashwing agreed. "We've been living off crowfood and tiny mice for the past few days, so this will really help. Thank you so much." She touched her nose to Molly's. "You can always come back, you know," she whispered.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 17:51

"Glad to help!" Molly mewed. "And Ashwing, I would love to come back with Windclan. But I have a family now. I cant just leave them..." she mewed with a hint of sadness in her tone. "Still, I can help anytime! I pass that alleyway nearly everyday, so if you need anything be free to ask!" she mewed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6733

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 17:53

Ashwing nodded and smiled. She had expected as much. "Well, tell your mate hi from me."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 17:55

"Of course..." Molly promised as before she jumped off of the wall. "I'll see you around!" she yowled before pelting off towards where she was living.

OOC: End here?

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: