Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) Empty
PostSubject: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 16:22

Molly was taking a later evening walk as she normally did nowadays. She had been in Twoleg-place for a while and she had figured her way around. She knew where to find things and how to care for herself. She had even acquired many friends in Twoleg-place, including her mate Widget, of whom she was carrying kits for. But still, its hard not to miss where she came from and the family she had. She turned a corner and a strong wave of mixed scents hit her. It took her a minute to figure out that it was from clan cats, not one specifically, but many. It smelled like the gatherings she went to as an apprentice. Filled with both excitement and anxiety, she cautiously followed her nose and found a group of cats that were the source of the smell.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 17:54

ooc: mobilee
ic: Aspenpaw looked up as he heard someone padding towards them and locked eyes with the cat. He got to his paws. "Who are you?" he mewed, eyes narrowing. He couldn't quite see what the cat looked like in the dark alley and he couldn't recognize her sent so he guessed she was a rogue. He glanced toward the others, "Guys wake up someone's here." he mewed to the others, trying to also wake up the others that had fallen asleep already.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) Sign_s13
A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 18:27

Molly was slightly surprised at the apprentices threatening tone, but then again he didn't smell of Windclan, so that made some sense. "D-do you know of any W-Windclan cats here?" She asked shakily.

Ooc: mobile

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:07

Aspenpaw nodded at her question, curious as to why she wanted to know if any WindClan cats were here, "Yes the deputy and 2 others I believe." He mewed flicking his tail.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) Sign_s13
A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:43

Ashwing stuck her head out of the makeshift den. A familiar scent hit her nose. "Horsestep... Is that really you?!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 14:43

Molly let out a sigh of relief as she heard Ashwing's much more gentle voice. "Y-yes! But my names Molly now. What are you doing here?" she mewed in response as she padded into the dark alleyway.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 15:32

Ashwing sighed. "You know how, at your last Gathering, the moon turned red and the sun disappeared?" she started stiffly. It was still painful to think about what had happened.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 15:45

Molly was slightly worried at how scared Ashwing sounded. "Yes? What does that have to do with anything?" she mewed curiously.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 16:10

"It turned out, that was the Dark Forest- the place cats go when they are too evil for StarClan. The Dark Forest cats came to our Gathering and tried to assert their rule over us. Some cats joined them. They said that StarClan had abandoned us, that our ancestors were dead. They claimed that we, the leaders of our Clans, couldn't be the leaders anymore- except for Crowstar, who joined them. Saltpelt was chosen to be leader of WindClan. We who believed in StarClan fought back, but we were greatly outnumbered. They defeated and exiled all the leaders and loyal warriors, who are sadly not very many. Hurt and defeated, we ran before they could kill us." Ashwing's gaze lowered, pain filling her voice. A tear escaped her green eye. "It seems I really am a weak leader... Nobody wanted me but my own son. And a few apprentices."

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 16:28

Molly listened intently, horror filling her mind and expression as Ashwing continued. "That's terrible! How can they even do that!?" she yowled with mixed fury and anxiety. "Well, if it helps at all, I dont think you're not a weak leader. I would've followed you, no matter where you went..." she mewed quietly trying to help Ashwing feel better. Molly looked around at the other cats in the dark alleyway, noting how out of place they were here. "I-I can help you settle here! Even if its only a temporary home, I can show you the best places find to hunt and find clean water!" she offered with enthusiasm.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 16:29

Ashwing let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, would you? That would be fantastic...! Show me everything."

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 16:36

Molly was glad to see her former deputy happy again, if only for a few moments. "Its a bit dark outside but sure! We can chat on the way!" she mewed with excitement as they walked out of the alleyway. "This place is confusing at first, but its easier to manage the longer you're here..." she commented. "My friend Pepsi, she's a loner as well, told me that and helped me learn how to live here. I've made a lot of friends..." she monologued as they walked the winding paths of Twoleg-place. "...including Widget" she added shyly as she usually did when mentioning him. "We're almost there, but Ashwing? Can I tell you something?" Molly asked sincerely.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 16:44

"Sure," Ashwing answered easily. Being with Horsestep  Molly helped her feel better.

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 16:48

Molly was both afraid and overjoyed to hear that. "W-well..." she started. "I-Its hard to say, b-but.." she mewed shakily before quickly blurting, "Im expecting kits!".

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 16:55

Ashwing smiled. "Congratulations! That's wonderful! How much longer?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)   A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Helping Hand (Closed for all exiled cats)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next