Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] Empty
PostSubject: Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]   Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 18:10

Swiftpaw was so exhausted. It had been hard sneaking out of camp with all the Darkforest cats around, but he did it. He had look everywhere, the twoleg place farm, the Abandoned barn, and now he was searching the Twolegplace. He was determined and hopeful in the beginning of his journey to find where his father and the exiled cats were but he had had no luck so far. Now he was discouraged and doubtful that he'd ever find them. He sighed sitting down near a dark alley to rest. He'd been searching all day and night and it was almost morning. His belly grumbled but he was too tired to go hunt so he layed down resting his tired head on his paws and closed his eyes, not even noticing the familiar scents of Ashwing and his father nearby.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] Sign_s13
Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]   Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 20:46

Padding through the maze of Twolegplace houses and hopping over numerous fences, Smokepelt felt somewhat discouraged. Being exiled to this horrible place, his mother and Frozenflame, and his son not being with him, it was all too much. All he wanted was his old life and his family back, but with everything going on and the world practically falling apart, he knew none of his wishes would come true. Randomly wandering through an alley, a scent hit the tom's nose and he immediately unsheathed his claws and arched his back. Living in a place like this taught a cat to stay aware of his surroundings. "Who's there!" he meowed defensively, not sure whether it was a rouge or a loner, for the stench of crowfood still messed with his scent.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] VHQrlk5
Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] 1QYZaRo

Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]   Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 21:13

Swiftpaw had just drifted off into sleep when he heard a cat yelling. His head shot up and he leapt to his paws looking around for the source of the sound. He unsheathed his claws, tail tip twitching anxiously, as he made his way around the corner where the sound came from. It smelled awful and he couldn't distinguish all the smells coming at him, but as he turned the corner a familiar face appeared. He froze and shook his head to make sure he wasn't still asleep. "Dad..?" He said, voice full of surprise and disbelief, as he slowly padded closer to make sure it was really him. "Dad!" he mewed happily as he saw it really was him. His exhaustion quickly forgotten, he ran the rest of the way to him, burying his head in his shoulder, sighing with relief. "I've been looking everywhere for you and.. and Ashwing!" He mewed, eyes shining with relief and happiness at finally finding his father. "Are you guys okay? Are y'all with the other exiled cats? Or is it just you and Ashwing?" He asked quickly, bombarding Smokepelt with his questions

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]   Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 21:28

The figure finally revealed itself and Smokepelt stood there in shock as Swiftpaw ran towards him. His son... was alive? Shaking his dazed thoughts away, the tom nuzzled the smaller cat his muzzle, overjoyed to see him alive and safe. "I can't believe you're here!" he sat down, licking the top of his son's head. "Me, Ashwing, and some other clan cats are safe, we're living in the Twolegplace now, and I'm not going to lie, it's been horrible," he chuckled, trying not to tear up. He didn't care if Swiftpaw was adopted, he was his kit, and now that he was here, life wouldn't be so horrible. "I'll answer more of your questions later, but first I have some questions for you, like how in StarClan's name did you manage to get here?" He'd always known that his kit was brave and fearless, but traveling all the way to the Twolegplace alone, was a big journey, especially for such a young cat!

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]   Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 22:09

Swiftpaw purred happily and nodded, "Thats good and I cant even imagine." he mewed sniffing. It smelled awful here he couldn't imagine ever getting used to it."Well it wasn't easy. I had to sneak out of camp when nobody was looking. And then I went to the abandoned barn to make sure you weren't there because it was closest. Then I went to the twoleg place farm I ran into a couple rogues there, but they were friendly so that was lucky. After that I came here. I wasn't really expecting to find you anymore.. But I did." He mewed finishing his story of his journey, looking up at his dad proudly.

My Characters

Last edited by sunlitcastiel on Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]   Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 14:27

Smokepelt gave a smile of happiness, listening to his son’s story. At first, he was scared out his pelt that Swiftpaw wa threatened or hurt on his journey, but as Swiftpaw spoke, he had to admit that he was proud of his son. Coming all this way, with no one to accompany him, it must have been thrilling, in both good and bad ways. Curling his long tail around the apprentice, he embraced the small cat, overjoyed like never before. "You'll always be my brave little warrior," he meowed softly. From when he first met the kit, Smokepelt knew that’d he'd be something special, and was so thankful to have him as a kit.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]   Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 15:05

Swiftpaw beamed at his fathers words,"Thanks dad. I'm so glad I.." he leaned into him, his tiredness coming back and almost falling asleep, as his father wrapped his tail around him. "I finally found y'all." He mewed attempting to hold in a yawn, but failing miserably. He let out an embarressed laugh at suddenly being so tired again.

It was comforting to finally be with his father and not be alone anymore and he was glad that they were all okay. For the first time since the gathering, despite being where he was and the situation they were all in, he relaxed, his gentle green eyes shining tiredly and happily.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]   Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats] Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftpaws Journey [Open to exiled cats]
Page 1 of 1