Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) Empty
PostSubject: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 16:55

OOC: I got a little carried away with this post...

Sure, Cinderkit may have had the title of a kit, but her apprentice ceremony would've happened the next sunrise. So technically, she was an apprentice, right? Not very long along, Leafheart had made Cinderkit an official medicine cat's apprentice. The gray and sandy kit wouldn't be able to officially be acknowledged as a medicine cat's apprentice by StarClan and the other Clans yet, because according to the Dark Forest, StarClan was gone. Cinderkit now had to make a decision. Would she stay in WindClan with these cruel, evil Dark Forest ghosts, new leader, and corrupted Clanmates? Or would she leave to join the exiles who had chosen to flee their Clans since their faith in StarClan was so strong? Going out into the territory to meet Leafheart would be risking both of their lives every time, and Cinderkit didn't want that. So, she was going to leave. Of course it would be risky and dangerous for her, but she couldn't just stay here while the Dark Forest convinced all of her Clanmates that choosing evil was the way to go. Cinderkit would have to leave her nursery friend behind, but it was worth it for StarClan, and hopefully she'd see them again. She would have to be silent and sneaky.

The gray and sandy cat, when sure that everyone in the nursery was fast asleep, crept silently out of the den and towards the camp exit. She was sure to place her paws lightly on the ground so nobody would hear the thud of paws on the ground. As she left the camp, she was sure to stay close to the bushes so the warrior in charge of guarding the camp during the night wouldn't see her. In the darkness of the night, Cinderkit's gray pelt blended in with her surroundings that were all tinted black due to the lack of light. When she was officially hidden from the sight of any WindClan eyes, and when she couldn't look back and see the camp or any cats around it, she began to run. Not so fast as to where it would make so much noise, but fast enough to get her where she needed to be fast. She had heard that the exiled cats were staying in Twolegplace. She didn't know how the WindClan cats knew, and she didn't know if she should trust them, but it was the only news she had heard and she needed to go somewhere. The night was a small bit colder than the day, and some cool air ruffled Cinderkit's pelt and made her slightly shiver. Eventually, she neared a black path that had these strange colorful creatures with light attached to them race by. The kit didn't know what they were, but she knew they were dangerous. She noticed a small tunnel underneath it, and quickly scampered through it, glad that it existed. When she emerged on the other side, she wrinkled her nose. What was this strange scent? Was it the scent of another Clan? She had to think of some way to know where she was. She thought back to a few sunrises ago, when she had found a rotten mouse in the fresh-kill pile. She remembered a warrior telling her that it was crowfood, then joking about how ShadowClan smelled like that all over the place.
So I'm in ShadowClan territory! She thought, happily. Her face then fell, remembering the rumors that she had heard about ShadowClan and their ways. She would hate to run into one of these cats. She almost dropped down dead from shock and fear when she heard a snap somewhere near.
What was that? She thought.
She then looked down, seeing a broken twig at her paws and thinking, It was me!
When she heard more paw steps, she almost screamed with fright, but she stayed silent and just ran as fast as she could. She didn't look back, either. Eventually, she did glance back to see if she was far enough away, but when she did so, she slammed into something hard and wooden. She looked up, wondering what it was. There were other wooden planks sticking up from the ground, surrounding different strange structures with lights inside.

Those things look just like what the other warriors described Twolegplace as! I'm here! I'm here! But I have to get over this...weird tall thing.
She tried jumping, and she was a few mouse-lengths short from succeeding in jumping over the fence, so she had to find another way. She noticed there was a tall tree with a branch hanging low and over the fence. She didn't know how to climb trees. If only there was a way she could get up there...
There was a stump beside the tree, and beside the stump there was some odd metal rod there. Must be some two leg trash. This might be dangerous, but she had to try. Leaping on the stump, she bunched her hind legs, and then she jumped onto the metal rod. It tilted sideways, and as it did, Cinderkit began running along it. Before it could fall, Cinderkit leaped off the tip and onto the low hanging tree branch. It was high up here, and Cinderkit wanted to get down quickly. She scampered along the branch, and leaped down off of it when she reached the other side. She mentally praised herself for coming up with that plan. She then took off deeper into Twoleg place. She could smell so many different things. She didn't know what they all were, but she could recognize one.
WindClan scent.
They've gotta be here! She thought.
Even though the WindClan scent was mingled with other odd scents, she had heard that cats from other Clans, not just WindClan, had went into exile. Therefore those had to be other Clan cats! Her paws felt numb, and Cinderkit wanted to go back to sleep, but she had to find the exiles. The scent was getting stronger. Was she almost there? She them tripped over a stone, her face meeting the ground with a quiet thud.
Must...keep going...but so tired...and I'm already on the ground anyway... She thought sleepily. Her eyes closed, but the rise and fall of her chest signalled that she was breathing and alive. The kit was fast asleep, in the middle of Twolegplace...

OOC2: #LongestPost4Acrylic22June2016
I used the word 'she' so many times, but I'm too lazy to count...
Okay, maybe I got a LOT carried away with this post o.o

Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 19:36

Bumping...for purposes.
O.o don't kill me for le bump, please

Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 20:36

Swiftpaw looked at a kit in twolegplace. She gently poked it. She saw that it was well alive. She picked it up and took it into the makeshift medicine cat den. She laid it down in a nest. "This kit is exhausted and needs checking and tons of rest." she said a bit quietly.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 10:19

Cinderkit's eyes slowly fluttered open, and when she saw some strange cats, her eyes glittered with fear. Then, she recognized the scent of the mingled Clans again.
"A-are you an exile? Are you all exiles? Did I make it to the exiles?" She asked quickly.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 14:47

Swiftpaw nodded. "Yes. You did. We're glad for more exiles. We need all the cats we can get." she said.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 15:51

Cinderkit almost leaped with glee. She had made it to the exiles all by herself!
"Do you know where Leafheart is? She's an exile here because she came to me a few nights ago! Not in a dream, in real life. She said that she made me her apprentice...and I had to choose if I should stay in WindClan or become an exile. And I had to become an exile because the Dark Forest is just awful." She said, sticking her tongue out with disgust while mentioning the Dark Forest.
She wondered how many exiles there were. Hopefully a lot, she loved being around other cats! She spun around to face the entrance to the makeshift den when another cat entered.

~~~~~~~~~

Vixenheart slowly padded into the "den".
"Hi, Swiftpaw. I heard talking in here and-"
Her jaw dropped open when she saw Cinderkit, "A kit is here? How did a kit get here all by itself?" She asked. With one sniff, the ginger and white she-cat could tell that the gray and sandy kit was from WindClan.
"How did you get all the way here from WindClan?" She asked with surprise, her worried amber graze locked on the kit.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 19:58

Swiftpaw looked at Cinderkit. She turned to Vixenheart. "It'd be difficult for a kit to make it to Twolegplace if they were even in ThunderClan." she said. She turned back to Cinderkit. "You would be a great cat for the exiles. Oh yea, Leafheart. Hold on." she said. She went out of the "den". "Leafheart? There's someone in your den who wants to see you." she called out to the WindClan medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 20:08

Gold hurried from Dreamleaf's medicine cat den as soon as she heard someone say they needed checking a kit. The rouge medicine cat had just finished discussing something the she cat and when they had finished she had to leave to go meet Ajax. But Ajax could wait, there was a kit that needed checking. "Ok what;s the matter with this kit?" The she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 20:35

Oceanlight went into the den. "I heard. This kit came here from WindClan alone." she said. She looked at Cinderkit. "Are you legs aching or anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 5:26

Cinderkit looked up at the older cats, "My legs do ache a bit...and my paws feel numb." Cinderkit said, trying not to make herself sound like she was complaining or whining. She couldn't seem weak now. She had just crossed the forest to get here...by herself.

~~~~~~

Vixenheart's warm amber gaze didn't leave the kit the entire time. She knew that the medicine cats would take good care of Cinderkit and make sure she was cared for. Even though she wasn't a medicine cat, Vixenheart could tell that Cinderkit didn't seem ill or hurt. The ginger and white she-cat tilted her head.
I guess if I left WindClan and went all the way here then my paws would be numb too... She thought sympathetically.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 9:14

Oceanlight nodded. She turned to Gold. "Do you know where some Ragwort is?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 9:35

Gold nodded. "Yes I have some in my den I'll go and get some and be right back." The she cat meowed flicking her tail. She quickly padded over to her den not far from the clan cats camp. The she cat grabbed some Ragwort and then hurried back and gave Oceanlight the herb. "Here ya go."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 10:29

Oceanlight took the herb. She went over to Cinderkit. "Chew this, but don't swallow. It will help your legs, and give you strength." she instructed.
Back to top Go down
catlord1

catlord1

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 19:51

occ never mind

Last edited by catlord1 on Sun 26 Jun 2016 - 15:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better place for post)
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 22:21

OOC: terribly sorry for not noticing this sooner!

Leafheart was startled by all the noise, worried that a Dark Forest cat had found them she came out of her make shift den with her fur on end only to notice Cinderkit. "C-cinderpaw? What, how?" Leafheart stammered, she was clearly weak from the journey but the determination in her eyes burned. "I am so glad you are here, that monster of a clan is no place for you!" She purred touching noses with her apprentice.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)   Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Have Room For Another Exile? (Open to all the exiled cats)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: