Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Good Afternoon,  Good Evening and Good Night. Empty
PostGood Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night.

I'm permanently leaving this site as it's a huge source of anxiety for me sometimes to the point of making me queasy. It used to be a safe space but the risk of my parents finding out is something that actually keeps me up at night. Please don't try and get me to come back. I'm leaving in order to not have it found out so having people mention it in other places is going to give me away. I'm completely severing ties. Don't seek me out, please. After Boarpaw's promotion, I'm out. Do whatever you want with my cats if you need them as npcs or parents.

Good Afternoon,  Good Evening and Good Night. Giphy-66

Good Afternoon,  Good Evening and Good Night. Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Good Afternoon,  Good Evening and Good Night. Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night. :: Comments

sumashira
Re: Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night.
Post Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 3:30 by sumashira
    I don't know the entire situation, being new and all, but it's perfectly reasonable and healthy to space yourself from something that gives you anxiety. I'm sorry that's what this place became for you. If someday your mind ever changes I'm sure everyone would love to have you, but you need to take care of you. Good luck in the real world, and may StarClan light your path. <3
addie ♥
Post Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 5:06 by addie ♥
Well, I'm very happy that you joined in the first place. Just know that the ships we made and topics we typed together are always gonna be missed. Hopefully I do see you back and active again someday, which won't be in a long time if you happen to never come back. Other than that, I hope that you don't feel as anxious as you do now. We'll all miss you very much <3333
rainypool
Post Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 6:32 by rainypool
We wil mis you so mutch! But you Made a right decision of going away if it gives you so mutch axiety.
May the fish leap into your claws and the sun warm your pelt.
And if you ever feel like coming back, we wil welcome you back with open arms and Some candy.
Drippy
Post Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 15:07 by Drippy
jUG
This is really bittersweet for me: you were one of my first friends here on WCC, and roleplaying with you over the last year has really helped me get through some rough times IRL. I'll never forget how much fun I've had with you; talking about all the tv shows we watch on the chatbox, roleplaying our characters together, and watching you grow as an artist.
Although I'm going to miss you tons, I'm really glad that you're leaving WCC. You're getting rid of a large source of anxiety for you, and hopefully this will help you take steps towards eliminating anxiety altogether.
Thanks for everything, Jug. WCC won't be the same without you.
Oh, and in case I don't see you...
Good Afternoon,  Good Evening and Good Night. MedicalWhirlwindBarebirdbat-size_restricted
Cays
Post Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 18:13 by Cays
I'm so sorry to hear that Kent. You will be missed. -hugs- Good luck in your future!
Kent Mansley
Post Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 22:00 by Kent Mansley
Thanks for the support, you guys. Don't worry about Boarpaw's ceremony, it wouldn't make sense to do it if I'm leaving. Best of luck to you all! ;:)

Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night.

Page 1 of 1