Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Scorchpaw nodded calmly, though his eyes glinted with excitement. "I've never seen it up close, and it's been bugging me quite a bit." He pulled himself to his paws and followed Pepper. He felt very awkward admitting it, but she smelled very nice when he got closer to her.

Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Pepper looked up one of the strange silvery fences before jumping up and finding her footing in the loops. She hoisted herself up the fence and waited for Scorchpaw to join her. "Don't worry about dogs, there are plenty of ways to get away from them out here."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:49 am

Scorchpaw nodded as he leaped up and over the fence. He took a look around, wondering why every cat was so worried about it. Sure, there were dogs, but they were dumb, and the twolegs were too slow to catch a forest cat. He tried to stay humble, because arrogance would cost him dearly. "Strange that people would leave the forest just to be stuck living with those beasts for the rest of their soft lives. They took a RiverClan warrior, only just recently, if what I hear is correct. He vanished."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 2:54 am

Pepper looked at him with a hint of warning. "Some cats were just born into it, that's as much of a family as they'll have. I don't think they have a choice Scorchpaw." Being an outsider had its perks, just as she was born into being a rogue and couldn't fit in among a clan, the cats that lived with twolegs didn't have the same midset as a cat without the luxurious lifestyle.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 4:13 am

"Fair enough," he said, "But I wish twolegs would leave us forest cats alone. I guess twolegs can't tell the difference between a lost kittypet and a wild one." He padded forward and heard a twoleg kit wailing from inside its nest. A dog barked from within the fence beside him, and Scorchpaw could see the glint of its teeth. He shuddered inwardly, knowing that a large dog could easily tear him apart. "It's very open out here, I'm not used to it. ThunderClan's territory is overrun with weeds and shrubs." He took a look around, but didn't dare venture further without Pepper. At least she knew her way around.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 4:36 am

Pepper moved along the fence, soon finding one that led to an alley. "Well, most of them probably mean well. They're strange creatures." She hopped down onto a box in the alleyway before moving further down to the hard ground. "ThunderClan sounds cramped to me, how do you hunt with everything in the way?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:14 am

Scorchpaw shrugged. "We were taught from birth how to use the foliage to our advantage. It's just something our ancestors passed down through the generations, and we learned how to thrive. It's no different than learning where mice nest in the barn." He saw a few random twoleg things lost in the alleyway, and noticed a small, glinting pendant. He moved towards it, nudging it carefully with his paw. It had a green rock of some sort, and it was attached to a chain of sorts that was looped through a hole in the rock. He looked at Pepper as he picked up the pendant in his jaws so she could see the rock. "Look at this... It doesn't have much purpose to us, but it's a beautiful rock. It reminds me of..." He stopped as a blush crept through his face. "It r-reminds me of your eyes. The-the color. It matches almost perfectly." His own amber eyes avoided hers, in slight embarrassment. "Not that I'm staring at your eyes or anything, I just n-noticed." 

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:30 am

Pepper looked at the pendent, her fur grew hot as she heard the comparison with the stone to her eyes. "Oh.. That's very nice of you to say Scorchpaw.." Pepper mewed quietly. The tom was flattering and she wasn't fighting the goofy purr that followed as she noticed that the younger cat was looking away in embarrassment. She nudged him and chuckled softly, flicking her tail against his own as she tried to get the tom to make eye contact with her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:04 am

He'd heard old stories about what you feel when love comes your way, but they hadn't prepared Scorchpaw for what he felt when he looked back up into Pepper's eyes. He knew that only doom could come from mates across borders and territory markings, but he couldn't care less. Not yet. He had already broken enough rules to fill a book of what not to do, and, well, why stop when you're on a roll? He smiled sheepishly at the she-cat. He felt a pang of guilt in his stomach. What if she rejected him when she found out he was sided with the Dark Forest? He made a mental note to have a small reality check when he went home. "So," he said, clearing his voice. "Twolegplace... Anything else besides shiny twoleg junk?" Even as he branded it useless, he looped it around his neck and decided to take it back with him. What's the harm in a souvenir to prove he came out of twolegplace alive to the kits?

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:39 pm

Pepper blinked in surprise at the sudden disinterest in the pendent. "Well, if it's just junk, why are you taking it with you, hm?" Pepper pawed at the ground before moving towards a lighter part of the alley. "What have you heard about this place that would interest you?" She asked, looking at the amber eyed apprentice. She couldn't help it, he was so strange, one moment, he was following her, not daring to go ahead alone then, complementing her eyes and, the next moment, he was acting as if this place was for kits.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 4:22 pm

He looked around. "I heard that there were rogues out here that mess with the kittypets, but I'm not sure if that's even true... But I have always wondered what a monster looks like. I've never seen one." He looked around, curiosity enticing him. "I've heard about them, but I wasn't ever near the Thunderpath when one ran by." He looked at Pepper nodding his head and motioning to go deeper into twolegplace. "C'mon, let's go find some!"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:08 pm

Pepper nodded, sighing and looking towards the area Scorchpaw was gesturing to. She could hear the rumble of a monster nearby and began moving in that direction. Her casual padding turned into trotting before she gave the apprentice a mischievous look and was on her way to running. "Well? C'mon forest cat!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:22 am

Scorchpaw chuckled. "I'm no WindClan warrior, but I think you're underestimating my speed!" He quickly sped up to Pepper's side, keeping a steady pace with her. He could smell a fowl stench that reminded him of bitter herbs and fire. He moved closer to the bushes on the side of the small thunderpath as the monster rumbled past. The sun reflected off the shiny exterior and caused him to shut his eyes. It was moving very slowly for a monster, but it still scared him a bit, and it took him a few moments for his hackles to stop sticking up. He turned to Pepper as it passed. "Woah," he said quietly, "No wonder the clans don't like crossing the Thunderpath."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:33 am

Pepper watched as the monster passed, squinting in the bright light. "I wonder how much they eat..." She muttered, studying it. The light and shapes on the ground that moved with the beast.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:38 am

Scorchpaw nodded. "They're too scared to leave the thunderpath, so it beats me how they manage to survive." He shook his head and looked at Pepper happily. "This place is so... fascinating. Thank you for showing me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next