Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Fire that Won't Burn [O]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

The Fire that Won't Burn [O] Empty
PostSubject: The Fire that Won't Burn [O]   The Fire that Won't Burn [O] EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 10:53

Sagekit stared longingly out across camp toward the Jagged Rock. He was 6 moons old... surely Sablestrike would call him forward soon to give him his apprentice ceremony. Sagekit had played with his siblings when he was younger, always pretending to be whoever they wanted him to be. He didn't mind being a bad guy or a Dark Forest cat if they wanted to be Starclan. They would always win, of course, because that was how the stories went, but at least everyone had fun. He did too. He like coming up with funny ways to "die" or snappy one-liners that made his siblings have to pause the game to laugh. That was the real joy in playing: Giving that joy to someone else.

With kithood well behind him and his siblings having been given their apprentice ceremonies already, Sagekit had no choice but to sit in silence and think about the big questions. Playing games was one thing and all well and good, but what about real battles? Could he actually hurt someone else? He liked to think that he could in self defense. Even then, he didn't know that he would want to go any further than he had to, and he certainly had no desire to kill anyone. What if Leopardstar asked him to though? He lowered his eyes to his paws at the thought. I should probably tell her sooner rather than later that I... that I can't do that. Fight them off, sure, but kill anyone? I guess if I had no other choice... But even that thought didn't sit well with him. I'd rather just wrap moss and vines around them, make them sit in the mud and let them think about what they've done to make others think killing them is necessary. That would be funny, at least. Certainly it would be a better outcome.

The wet earth gave away the presence of another cat approaching. Sagekit pulled himself away from his thoughts and his silver eyes landed on them. A soft smile and a warm glow in his gaze greeted them kindly. "Evening!" He mewed softly, fully expecting them to nod at him, or grunt if they were still tired, in greeting before going on about their day. It wasn't something he ever took personally. He knew how busy being an active member of the clan could be just from observing and listening.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: The Fire that Won't Burn [O]   The Fire that Won't Burn [O] EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 11:13

SI'm not a stranger to the dark!
Stagpaw who had just been enjoyed a good mouse did not think about any of the big questions - his head was full of clouds and that was how he liked it. On occasion he did think abut stomping a bad guy into the ground - but it wasn't very common.

With remnants of the mouse still in his cheeks he approached the fiery red kit with curiosity in his gaze, "Evenin', whatcha' doing?" he questioned. Stagpaw plopped down next to Sagekit with a soft 'whomp' sound and pushed his head close to the kit to try and see from where Sagekit was looking before Stagpaw had approached. Was there something interesting?

Not seeing anything, Stagpaw relaxed back and gave the kit some more space and finally finished chewing the mouse.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

PostSubject: Re: The Fire that Won't Burn [O]   The Fire that Won't Burn [O] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 1:35

Sagekit had not expected company, truth be told. So when the apprentice plopped down and leaned his head over to see... between Sagekit's paws... the red kit wasn't sure how to answer at first. It was comical to him that Stagpaw was still finishing a meal, shamelessly talking while still eating it. Others might consider it rude, but he also understood that sometimes, there were things that needed to be said! Sagekit gave a short chuckle.

"Just living the whacky and wild life of a kit." He responded in kind. He slowly slid his forepaws forward until he was on his belly, then tucked his paws under him in a loaf position. "It must be so fun being an apprentice. Got any stories yet? Or scars? I'd love some early hunting tips too! I won't tell anyone you told me!" This was the kind of thing apprentices liked to talk about right? He'd get his name soon enough, any day now even, but he wouldn't pretend he knew better than anyone who had actually left camp before.

Sagepaw... soon enough.

"You're Stagpaw, I'm fairly sure. I'm Sagekit." He knew the names of the apprentices, having listened to each of their ceremonies excitedly. Each time he heard one, he knew it was another day closer to getting his own ceremony. It was torture to wait. There was a whole world out there that he had yet to experience, and he was itching to go out and witness it, smell it, listen to it.... all himself.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire that Won't Burn [O]   The Fire that Won't Burn [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire that Won't Burn [O]
Page 1 of 1