Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Empty
PostSubject: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 17:26

Tawnyshadow paced the clearing back and forth, her ears pricked for the slightest of sounds to indicate Sablestrike's arrival. She had asked him to test her skills, but never specified how, so chances were he would try to take her by surprise. Whatever he did, Tawnyshadow was confident she was ready.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 0:01

If Tawnyshadow wanted a proper test of her skills, it was only right that he gave this spar his all. The black tom crept through the clearing, golden eyes drawn to slits as he approached the she-cat. His dark fur was an advantage in the pitch-dark territory, one that he used to get closer to the younger warrior without her noticing. Closer and closer he got, paws silently and carefully placed until he was close enough to begin. Sablestrike would not exchange any words with the she-cat. He would treat Tawnyshadow like she was an intruder and show no mercy. A powerful leap sent the tom barreling into Tawnyshadow's side, the only sound announcing his attack being the growl that rumbled deep in his throat.

Sablestrike used Jumping Strike, Dealing 14 (10 + 3 + 1) HP and Costing 7 SP
Night Finesse is active

Tawnyshadow:
36/50 HP (-14)
120/120 SP

Sablestrike:
70/70 HP
153/160 SP (-7)

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Output12                   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Output10                          Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 1:00

Tawnyshadow only noticed the dark shape lunging at her when it was too late. She rolled from the impact, her paws finding the ground before it found her. Her yellow eyes instantly locked onto Sablestrike's form. If he was going to give this spar his all, why should she hold back? Tawnyshadow saw an opening and took it, lunging forward to grip her opponent's scruff in her jaws and shaking violently.

Tawnyshadow used Teeth Grip, dealing 8(+1)dmg and -10SP
Sablestrike is held for 2 rounds

Tawnyshadow:

36/50 HP
110/120 SP (-10)

Sablestrike:

61/70 HP (-9)
153/160 SP

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Last edited by Copperbeans on Wed 31 May 2023 - 1:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 1:00

The member 'Copperbeans' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Mistpe10
Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 20:52

Tawnyshadow's counterattack only served to anger the tom, who thrust his body into her in an attempt to loosen the grip. He hated being helpless in a fight, and no matter how many times he tried to swipe at her nothing landed. The tom's growl deepened, his frustration growing. For only a moment his claws unsheathed, though he made no attempt to attack her with them. Calm yourself, it's just a spar!

Sablestrike is stunned

Tawnyshadow:
36/50 HP
110/120 SP

Sablestrike:
61/70 HP
153/160 SP

MORE ART!!:

Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Output12                   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Output10                          Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 22:07

It seems that Tawnyshadow did manage to get the upper-paw, as Sablestrike wasn't able to land a single blow on her. She might still lose, but at least now the warrior would see that she wasn't just some dumb apprentice anymore.

Tawnyshadow used Teeth Grip, dealing 8(+1)dmg and -10SP
Sablestrike is held for 1 round

Tawnyshadow:

36/50 HP
100/120 SP (-10)

Sablestrike:
52/70 HP (-9)
153/160 SP

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 22:30

Sablestrike continued thrashing his body. No matter how strong her grip was she couldn't hold on forever, at some point something had to give. How had he gone all his life without learning to deal with something this simple?

Sablestrike is stunned

Tawnyshadow:
36/50 HP
100/120 SP

Sablestrike:
52/70 HP
153/160 SP

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyTue 13 Jun 2023 - 1:09

Sablestrike's thrashing became too much, and when a paw hit her in the face Tawnyshadow was forced to release her opponent. But that didn't mean she was done. Without giving the tom a chance to recover his balance, the she-cat lashed out over and over again, every blow carefully aimed to deal as much pain as possible, but not draw blood. Moondancer's spars with her had taught her something, it seems.

Tawnyshadow used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows, dealing 8(+1+5)dmg and -14SP

Tawnyshadow:

36/50 HP
86/120 SP(-14)

Sablestrike:
38/70 HP(-14)
153/160 SP

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 18:22

To his relief, Tawnyshadow's grip on him had finally loosened. He had gotten free of her, but before he could try to fire off an attack of his own Tawnyshadow was already battering him once more. Sablestrike jumped backwards to leave the she-cat's range. That wouldn't help him at all, he would just be giving her more time to plan her next attack. Cursing silently to himself, Sablestrike took a couple quick steps towards the other warrior, sending one paw strike into the side of her head and another strike aimed at her belly. His plan was to disorient Tawnyshadow with a heavy blow to the head.

Sablestrike used Experienced Steps, Dealing 8 (+1) HP and Costing 10 SP

Tawnyshadow
:
27/50 HP (-9)
86/120 SP(-14)

Sablestrike:
38/70 HP
143/160 SP (-10)

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 21:31

A growl rumbled in her throat as Sablestrike striked back. Her head spun, but she couldn't-- wouldn't-- stop now. Tawnyshadow struggled to regain control over her own paws. She would win this fight! The tortoiseshell gathered herself and, with a rush of adrenaline, lunged forward to hit the tom's face.

Tawnyshadow used Random Recall and Front Paw Strike, dealing 8dmg and -7(-5)SP
Tawnyshadow is no longer stunned

Tawnyshadow:

27/50 HP
74/120 SP(-12)

Sablestrike:
30/70 HP(-8)
143/160 SP

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 22:03

Sablestrike snarled as his attack meant to daze the younger warrior seemed to have no effect. If the thrill of the battle wasn't coursing through his veins at this moment the tom might have had something kind to say to Tawnyshadow. Sablestrike pushed toward the paw that jutted out to strike him, exchanging blows with the young she-cat in the way of a sharp bite to the back of her neck. It wasn't enough to draw blood, but he put just enough force into it that he was sure it would hurt.

Sablestrike used Snap, Dealing 10 HP and Costing 7 SP

Tawnyshadow:
17/50 HP(-10)
74/120 SP

Sablestrike:
30/70 HP
135/160 SP(-7)

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 22:15

Tawnyshadow hissed as Sablestrike attacked again. She was getting tired, so she'll have to end things quickly. Spotting an opening, she lunged forward to grip the tom's scruff in her jaws and shook him vigourously befor etossing him to the side. Hopefully that would stun him long enough for her to land a few more blows.

Tawnyshadow used Scruff Shake, dealing 8dmg and -20SP
Sablestrike is stunned for 2 rounds

Tawnyshadow:

17/50 HP
54/120 SP(-20)

Sablestrike:
22/70 HP(-8)
135/160 SP

Last edited by Copperbeans on Sun 18 Jun 2023 - 22:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 22:15

The member 'Copperbeans' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Mistpe10
Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2023 - 21:15

Again he was being handled like an apprentice. Instead of growling or hissing this time around Sablestrike stilled himself. His constant struggling hadn't done much for him the first time around, so he would remain calm. A single well-timed attack would break the molly's grip on him, he just had to figure out how he was going to accomplish that.

Sablestrike is stunned

Tawnyshadow:
17/50 HP
54/120 SP

Sablestrike:
22/70 HP
135/160 SP

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2023 - 22:14

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

Tawnyshadow took the opening while her opponent was stunned, clamping her jaws around Sablestrike's hind leg. The fight was almost over, she could feel it. Which meant that there was nothing left to give but her best.

Tawnyshadow used Snap, dealing 8dmg and -7SP

Tawnyshadow:

17/50 HP
47/120 SP(-7)

Sablestrike:

16/70 HP(-8)
135/160 SP

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]   Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying 'Till I Burn Out[C]
Page 1 of 1