Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)

Go down 
+2
Grizzly
Bloom
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 13:04

Ferretkit screamed pitifully, tears streaming down her face. There was nothing but pure terror about her expression, and yet she still released herself from her mother's grip and leaped in front of Dawnflower. 

She glanced at the body of her leader and pure anger engulfed her. How dare this tom come into her camp and try to attack a Medicine Cat? She thought of Silverfern and her kind words. She spit and growled at the rogue, her eyes watery. Nothing but intense fury and bravery coursed through her veins. "Don't come a step closer! I can take you! You're barely bigger than me!"

OOC: She'll be down in one hit, feel free to whip out a T.K.O. on her, just don't kill her (severely damage her though, mwahaha)

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 13:09

Eaglefeather's eyes grew wide as Ferretkit jumped out "Ferretkit you cant fight him!" she mewed looking back at Webtail with a worried face once more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 13:49

Thrushstar's eyes flew open as a loud gasp filled his lungs with air. In a shocked daze, he looked around where he was standing to see... nothing. Wasn't this about the time that Starclan came to see him and tell him he had to wait to go back to the world of the living? He could feel that light, spirited feeling of one of his lives slipping away to join the warriors of the stars, so he knew he was dead, but there was no one: not his mother, not his sisters, not even Mistfeather had come to try to speak some sense into him. As his vision cleared up, he finally took a good look around in the darkness that surrounded him and what he saw almost made him collapse once more with horror. Instead of seeing the wide fields and forests of Starclan, all that was left in the blood red light of the moon that hung above him was remnants of what used to be. The grass around him was dry and dead. The ground beneath his feet was cold, hard and cracked. Trees in the distance were scorched and falling to pieces.

This wasn't Starclan, yet it was. He could barely feel the presence of his ancestors. It seemed to be just enough to heal his wounds, but everything hung with an evil aura and clouded over Starclan's almost nonexistent presence. For the first time, Thrushstar wanted to stay and figure out what was going on, but as soon as he opened his mouth to call to anyone that was there, he felt himself being dragged back to his clan.

In a flash of light, he was back with the living, flinging his eyes open as air poured into his lungs. He didn't dare move as his senses came back and feeling returned to his body. Within a heartbeat, adrenaline was already pumping through Thrushstar's body as he waited for his moment to strike which didn't take very long. As soon as Dawnflower spoke up, Shatteredsoul had turned his back on the leader to shout at her, giving Thrushstar the opening he was hoping for. Quickly jumping to his feet, Thrushstar leaped at the rogue with a loud yowl, barreling into him and knocking him off his feet. "You dare... try to get rid of me?!" Thrushstar hissed in a fit of rage, his voice almost crazed and raspy from the wound on his neck that was still trying to fully heal. "You think it would... be that easy? You're a fool, Shatteredsoul... and you will die like one!" With a loud caterwaul, the leader quickly bit down hard on the rogue's neck, delivering a killing blow which he knew for certain Shatteredsoul couldn't recover from. Backing away from the tom, Thrushstar simply stared down at him, his face hard and cold like stone. "Send the Dark... Forest my highest regards," he sneered.

[[TL;DR-- Starclan has gone to poop, Thrush goes cray and kills Shattered. The End.]]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 14:09

Ferretkit winced and leaped backwards between Dawnflower's paws. She was certain that Shatteredsoul was about to kill her, cut open her tiny throat like he did to Thrushstar. As her leader leaped from the side and delivered a killing bite to the rogue, she was suddenly very relieved that he had revived when he did. It was a lot for her small mind to handle, and in a whirlwind of the crazed look in Shattersoul's eyes and Thrushstar's words and her mother staring at her like she had seen a ghost, she realized how entirely stupid it was to run in front of Shatteredsoul. She jeopardized herself and didn't do much other than be an example of why the Clans make kits wait 6 moons to train. She felt every emotion all at once: especially embarrassment and fear. Why did I try to do that?!

"I... I'm sorry, Dawnfeather..." And with that, she shook and collapsed, knocked unconscious from the adrenaline, fear, and shock of what she just put herself through.

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 14:45

Eaglefeather raced over to Ferretkit and grabbed her by the scruff, bring her back over to Webtail she slowly dropped her down and licked her knowing she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 14:53

Dawnflower watched, and gave a glare to the rogue, but she wasn't going to respond. She wasn't going to give the cat satisfaction of watching her cower in fear. She wasn't scared. As soon as Thrushstar revived, and attacked the rogue successfully killing him, the medicine cat smirked. "That's why." She said looked down on the dying cat, unaffected by the bloody sight in front of her.  When Ferretkit had ducked down between her paws the Medicine cat just looked down at the small kit, and said nothing when the mother came and collected the small bundle who was now passed out. "I will give her some poppy seeds for shock later.." The medicine cat informed the queen before returning her gaze back to her leader. Carefully the pale cat approached her leader. "Thrushstar? Do you need anything?" She wanted to make sure the leader was calm before she ended up asking him to talk.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 15:37

Oh boy, how he was annoyed at that mouse-brained show off kit. His rage boiled deep inside of his chest and bubbled up into his eyes, causing him to shake with a vicious, burning hatred. It had always been a struggle for Shatteredsoul, being smaller than everyone else. They, like this kit, all thought he was weak. He had killed Thrushstar, so Shatteredsoul wasn't weak, or so he thought. He started to swing at the little rat, sure to kill the kit in one blow of his mighty paw, when something with seemingly more force than a boulder smashed into him. "Th...Thrushstar," he stammered as he looked up at the leader from the ground. "I thiught you were dead! Please don't kill me, I'm you're grandson! I am your kin!" It was no use, trying to talk over Thrushstar. "Thrushstar! Please! I didn't mean it, I'm sorry! Have mercy! No...." His ear-piercing screeches were cut off by a gurgling noise as his throat was torn open by the leader's powerful jaws.

His vision blurred and the runt thrashed around as he gasped for air, choking as blood flooded out of his mouth and throat. His blue eyes stared up at Thrushstar, filled with pure terror. "I....I" he strugled to speak, the metalic blood taste dilling his mouth. "I...hate...you," he choked out to the Shadowclan leader before a bright flash blinded his vision. As he felt a strong, evil feeling filling his bones, he heard the medicine cat from sonewhere far-off saying "That's why." The bright light suddenly flashed off and he was surrounded by darkness, which slowly started to transform into a dark terrain lit by a blood red moon. Welcome to the Dark Forest, came a creepy, raspy voice. You have served use well, Shatteredsoul.

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 Image13

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 16:15

After Shatteredsoul's dramatic death, Thrushstar just looked down at the lifeless body in front of him, forgetting just how much of a mess he was himself. Blood stained and matted in his fur all down his chest and his belly and a clean, reddened slash could be seen across his throat. What used to be a fatal laceration was now only a deep scratch, but the damage had been done. His throat still protested as he tried to speak, but he felt like he should at least try to say something to the horror-struck crowd around him. With the tip of his tail bouncing around behind him, he tried to find the right words. "This is what... happens to traitors," he told them sharply, his voice still broken and terribly strained. "I told... you all what your fate wo-would be... Shatteredsoul did not listen. This... was his punish... punishment." He paused for a moment before taking a deep breath, trying to gain the ability to shout or yell. At this rate, he just wanted to talk louder. "For you! This is your... last chance! If you... agree with this traitor... get out now. Go join... your precious 'Dark Forest.' Because... If I catch yo at any... time after right now, there will... be no mercy. No warning. You... will die."

By the end of his speech, his breathing had become heavy and strained. He was losing energy quickly from the recovery. His eyes quickly turned from the entirety of the camp towards Dawnflower who seemed unfazed by the happenings. "I'm... fine," he told her even though he wasn't sure if that was true or not.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 21:23

Webtail quickly brought Ferretkit inside the den, laying here in Eaglefeather's nest. He tried to say something comforting but, his mew caught in his throat at Thrushstar's claims. Things were starting to get better, he couldn't risk this, his family, clan, no. Webtail decided that he'd stay silent.

Lightningkit squeaked and hissed at Shatteredsoul before following his father, squeezing past him into the nursery to see his sister.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Apr 2016 - 13:55

Eaglefeather padded back into the nursery her fur pricked up as if she were a hedgehog, she joined Webtail and licked his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2