Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)

Go down 
+2
Grizzly
Bloom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) Empty
PostSubject: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:18

He was back for revenge. Shatteredsoul had waited until dusk, when he knew all of Shadowclan would be stirring awake for another night of hard work. Most of the warriors and apprentices probably thought it was just another night, plain and boring, but tonight would be different. They would all witness a death right in the center of their camp, and it would either be of Shatteredsoul or their beloved leader. The guards were switching shifts, and Shatteredsoul took that as the perfect oppertunity to sneak in. He slithered past them without being noticed, then didn't even bother to hide himself as he padded right to the center of camp. His dagger-like claws slid out and he barred his knife-sharp teeth. A beam of the dying sun glimmered off of his perly white fangs and his narrowed eyes of blue ice pierced into every cat he saw. "Where is your foolish leader?" He demanded in a yowl, sure that almost everybody there recognized him. "I am here to spill his blood and slit his throat."

OOC: everyone, feel free to post but nobody attack him because thats Thrushstar's job

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) Image13

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:32

Ferretkit turned from her spot at the edge of camp, and what she saw pierced her very soul. In the center of camp was a terrifying cat with hungry, ice-blue eyes, his fangs sparkling. She squealed in absolute terror as he shouted his purpose. All color drained from her face and she nearly fainted. Her giggles and playful spirit disappeared like a wisp of smoke. She cowered backward, terrified that the stranger might crush her if she stepped a mouselength forward. "M-mama! Mama!" she whispered, her voice wavering. "P-papa! Help me!" She called out for her parents and slowly inched towards the nursery, heart thumping.

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:43

Eaglefeather rushed out to Ferretkit "W-what's wrong?" she looked up to see a stranger "Your not going to hurt anyone!" she spat. Eaglefeather looked at her kit and blocked Ferretkit with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:46

Dawnflower emerged from her den only for her to fluff up in slight fear, and anger. What was he doing here? She wanted to hide away in her den but she had to make sure Nightkit was okay. The Medicince cat quickly raced over to the nursery. She wouldn't allow anything to happen to them. They were the future of the clan. She quickly looked at the queen and the kit. "Get back in the nursery." She said quietly to them. She kept cast glances over to the former warrior, unsure of what to do, aside from protecting the nursery.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:50

Eaglefeather turned to see the medicine cat and nodded "What were you doing out of the nursery?" she murmured into Ferretkit's ear.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:00

OOC: Seriously contemplating whether or not to make Ferretkit do something stupid and get T.K.O-ed by Shatteredsoul (won't happen this turn, if I do it at all)

Ferretkit shook with fear and whispered to her mother. "I was cha-asing a butterfly!" 

She took a good long look at the menacing rogue and narrowed her eyes. Ha! He's smaller than an apprentice! He's not so scary! She squared her shoulders and stepped a few paces forward. "Lemme at 'em, Mama! I'll knock off his whiskers! I'll save us! Look, I promise I can do it!" She unsheathed her claws and let out a low growl, not understanding what Shatteredsoul was capable of.

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:05

"No!" she scowled "You are n-" she broke off "Hold on," she looked around for Webtail distracted and not watching Ferretkit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:10

"So you came back." On the other end of the clearing, Thrushstar stood, his green eyes staring down Shatteredsoul who had just entered the camp. His voice was calm but everything else about him was radiating anger. He had feared that this day would come. The leader's nightmares never just simply vanished. They always came back with a vengeance. With a low growl, Thrushstar took a few steps towards the rogue with fury in his eyes as his tail lashed about behind him and his claws dug into the dirt underneath them. "I'm feeling a bit merciful today," he said, his gaze locked onto Shatteredsoul. "I told you before what would happen if you came back. This is your final warning, Shatteredsoul. Leave now, or I will kill you." It was not an empty threat. Thrushstar had done it before, and he was not afraid to do it again. Killing Shatteredsould would just leave one less threat in the world against Shadowclan. Maybe this was for the better, after all.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:19

Eaglefeather stopped looking fro Webtail "Go back to the nursery Ferretkit" she mewed looking at her "I don't want you hurt"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:31

Shatteredsoul slowly turned to face the leader and he spat so that his saliva landed right in front of Thrushstar. "Mercy? Mercy is for the weak! You are nothing but a coward, Thrushstar, you are the dirt I spit upon!" With a low growl tearing through his throat, the rouge hoped to take the Shadowclan leader by surprise as he suddenly sprang onto him. Shatteredsoul's strength was plentiful, improved greatly by joining the Dark Forest. He had come to kill Thrushstar, but he forgot one thing; leaders all had more than one life. "In the name of the Dark Forest, I kill you!" The runt raised his sharp claw and sliced it across the brown tabby's throat, the feeling of blood soaking through his paw-fur. The scent of the scarlet liquid flooded around the ex-warrior and he took in a deep breath as his crazed eyes locked onto Thrushstar's green ones. "Nothing but a coward," he whispered. The thick, red liquid spilled out onto the grass and glimmered in the moonlight.

OOC: Don't worry guys, this is supposed to happen. Yay.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:40

Dawnflower flinched at the sight of her leader being killed, but she knew that he still had a few lives left. It was just something Medicine Cats knew. Acting quickly she stepped in the way of the kit, and the queen not wanting them to see the bloody sight before them. She also pushed them back into the den slight more standing in the way of the rogue, and the kits so it would be her having to fight him if he came over to attack. "You are going to regret that." She snarled at the rogue, her claws digging in the ground. She only had to stall for a short amount of time then her leader would be back.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:05

As the rogue turned, Thrushstar saw a glimmer of something in his eyes. It looked... menacing. It was like a force bigger than just a feud between leader and exile was acting upon Shatteredsoul. It had caught Thrushstar off guard and that was all it took for Shatteredsoul to find his opening. Within heartbeats, the tom had leaped towards the leader, knocking him off of his feet. With a loud yowl, Thrushstar tried to protest, but something was off. Way off. He never remembered the rogue having this much strength. By the time that he was able to get a footing on his opponent, it was too late. He heard Shatteredsoul yell some words but between the adrenaline and the blood pumping in his ears, Thrushstar couldn't make it out. All that he felt after that was the tom's claws across his throat before the leader successfully pushed him off and clambered to his feet again.

There was no pain. The Shadowclan leader couldn't feel anything as he tried to keep standing, but his body grew rapidly weaker as blood poured out onto the dirt below him. His vision grew fuzzy and he found his difficult to keep looking at Shatteredsoul in front of him. What was going on? Why was he feeling like this? He couldn't understand why he felt so weak. It was only when he looked down and saw the blood pooling underneath him did he comprehend what had happened. He glanced back up at Dawnflower and then at Shatteredsoul. The last bit of adrenaline was the only thing keeping him up, but as he started running towards his attacker, it vanished. In one quick motion, Thrushstar's legs fell out from under him, leaving him on the ground as his vision went black.

Within moments, Thrushstar was dead.

OOC: he'll obviously be back ;w; just stringing this out for dramatic effect <3
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:47

Webtail was in the shadows, trying to stay unnoticed as he watched the rogue. He wasn't sure what side to take at this moment, he had pledged his loyalty to the Dark Forest, was this exiled cat truly an ally to him? Surely if he were, Webtail would look suspicious not bothered by Shatteredsoul. He tensed, did the Dark Forest want Thrushstar gone? The silvery tom decided that the situation would run its course and that would be it. He got up and walked to his mate to at least look like he wasn't just watching as if it were an entertaining thing. Webtail pressed himself to Eaglefeather's side, this was far too difficult to decide, he couldn't. All he could do was wait as he watched the tabby go limp.

Lightningkit smelled something strange, something that shouldn't be there, he grew curious and saw the small rouge, confused. When he attacked Thrushstar Lightningkit didn't think much of it, the cat was tiny! He was clearly mistaken. His eyes grew into round green moons when the leader died from a single swipe and blood spilled.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:49

Eaglefeather laid calm as she felt Webtail brush against her, she looked over to another kit in her litter Lightningkit. Smiling she flicked her tail for him to come join his other littermate and sister Ferretkit.

Last edited by Thin on Tue 5 Apr 2016 - 13:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 2:34

As Thrushtar threw him off of him, Shatteredsoul growled, but then he scrambled to his feet and watched the leader die as he tried to attack. "And why," he shouted as he turned to the Shadowclan Medicine cat, Dawnflower. "Would I regret killing your leader, you herb-smelling flea-bag?" He scoffed and flashed his deadly smile. "What? You think that you can fight me?" Shatteredsoul stepped toward her with his claws scraping into the dirt. He let out an evil sort of laugh and dug his eyes into her. "A Medicine Cat? I want to see you try! You are the next to have your throat ripped Sliced open!" He licked his lips and crouched down, hissing like a snake filled with venom. A dark force was clearly with Shatteredsoul, driving him and filling him with strength like none before. The air around him was thick and heavy with the feeling of pure evil. This was definitely the Dark Forest indeed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)   I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in) Empty

Back to top Go down

I am here to kill Thrushstar (Shadowclan, feel free to join in)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: