Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:40

Dawnflower walked out of her and stretched. A good bit of time had passed since her Medicine Cat ceremony, and Starclan had already chosen an apprentice for her. The light colored cat felt it was a bit soon, but if Starclan trusted her skills to train another cat then who was she to question their motives?

Ever since the kit was able to keep her eyes open, and speak she showed interest in the herbs that sat around in Dawnflower's den. Even the kit seemed to like to be in the company of the Medicince Cat. Well the Medicine Cat welcomed the company. Her job was one of solitude, and having the kit around every so often, just might have helped keep her sane.

A couple nights ago, Starclan had sent her a sign. Telling her to take Silverkit as her apprentice. After testing the kit a little bit, the medicine cat asked the kit if she would like to take up the position of being her apprentice. Dawnflower felt happy when she agreed. And now here she was. After finishing her stretches, she walked over to the nursery, and poked her head inside spotting the kit she was looking for. "Silverkit? Are you ready to go?" It was quite early in the morning, and she hoped the kit wouldn't be too fussy with her.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 17:06

Silverkit slept peacefully, dreaming of Starclan cats, herbs, everything that made her happy. She had been overjoyed to be taken in as Dawnflower's apprentice. She heard Dawnflower's voice at once and it awoke her from her dreams. She blinked away the sleepiness, and fluffed out her silver pelt before turning to look at the she-cat. "Y-Yeah!" She said, stumbling a bit on her words. A smile pricked on her face and she did a quick stretch.

"Where do we go?" She asked, processing the information that it was time for her ceremony today. She was excited but, nonetheless, confused.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 17:19

Dawnflower ducked out of the nursery and sat down for a moment to explain where they were going, and to give the kit room to escape. "Well. We have a long journey ahead of us. We have to had past Windclan territory, and up into this stoney are called Highstones. By the time we reach the highstones it will be evening time. When we get there we will take a short break before we go into Mother Mouth, which guides us to the Moonstone. And at the Moonstone is where your ceremony will take place, and where you shall meet our ancestors." Dawnflower said. It was truly worth the long journey. "It's going to take a while to get there so you might want to grab something to eat first. Just to make sure before we go."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 17:41

"Oh... That's interesting! I'm excited!" She exclaimed, eyes glowing bright. "Eat? Oh... Okay, then!" The she-cat said in response to Dawnflower's latest words. She walked past Dawnflower to grab something to eat. She flicked her ears, making sure it was okay again, and found the prey pile. She grabbed a small frog. She dragged it over. "Okay, um... Yeah." She took a bite, then another and another. It was half gone by then before she realized she should have asked if Dawnflower wanted some too, but it was too late now. She finished it and looked up at Dawnflower expectantly, waiting for her to start their journey. Is it gonna be hard? What if the Windclan cats attack us? Well, maybe they won't. It'll be easy, Dawnflower's probably done it a lot!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 17:51

Dawnflower watch patiently while Silverkit ate. The medicine cat ate a while ago and wasn't too concerned about eating now. "Alright. Now that, that is over. Let us be on our way." She said. She stood up and walked out of the camp, not looking back. When they returned. Shadowclan would have a Medicine Cat Apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 17:58

"Okay! Yeah, let's go!" The she-cat trotted behind, her small paws moving rapidly to keep up with Dawnflower. She pushed on, walking over dirty snow, trodden snow and fresh snow. In her opinion, there was too much snow. Her little legs kept her up and she walked on, next to her soon-to-be mentor. Her smile did not fade as they continued on.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 18:05

ooc: Timp skip made an appearance

ic: The sun was in the middle of setting when the two cats reached highstones. They ran into a Windclan patrol, but any aggression was quickly dismissed when they realized it was a Medicine Cat with their new apprentice on the way to highstones. "Alright lets take a quick break before heading inside. I have to warn you though, in the tunnel it gets very dark. You are going to have to follow my scent to reach Moonstone. Though I shouldn't be too far in front of you. When we reach Moonstone, it shall be a lot brighter.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 18:11

Silverkit nodded, her body filled with excitement, exhaustion, and happiness. She caught her breath, as she had ran a bit of the way to avoid the Windclan cats, as she was cautious due to the takes she had heard. Soon, her breath was regained and she was ready to follow Dawnflower's lead. She took on a brave face, knowing she'd meet the family she never got to and more. It was amazing, to say the least, to get this oppurtunity.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 18:17

After a while of resting, the angle of the sun reached the spot it was supposed to. It was time to head inside. "Alright. Let's head inside. Don't get scared. I'm right ahead of you." She got scared her first time but she refused to turn back. The light colored cat pushed her way into the tunnel and into the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 18:29

Silverkit nodded and padded forward, noticing immediately the terrifying darkness. She whimpered a bit and slowed down, but followed her mentor through. Soon enough, she saw a faint light and it grew brighter and bigger as she approached it. The Moonstone. Her fears diminished and she Hobbes towards it, eyes widening. "Wow..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 18:48

Dawnflower sat in front of the moonstone facing the kit as she entered. Dawnflower spoke in a serious but calm tone. "Silverkit, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 18:51

Silverkit blinked back into real life, drawn from the mesmerizing glow of the beautiful moonstone. Was this really the connection to Starclan? It was incredible. She repeated Dawnflower's words in her head. "It is." She said, eyes shining with the light of the moonstone.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 19:02

"Then come forward." Dawnflower said then lifted her head to look up at the stars through the small hole above them. Speaking to their ancestors now. ""Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this kit. She has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance with your will." Dawnflower took a moment before looking back down at her future apprentice.

Her ear twitch slightly when she spoke again. "Silverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until I see you worthy to be a Medicine cat, you will be known as Silverpaw. I will mentor you. And I hope to pass down all I know on to you. May you serve your clan and our ancestors with courage." She said. Now Silverpaw was officially her apprentice, and a Medicine Cat Apprentice.

Dawnflower spoke again. "Come. Get settled. Press your nose to the moonstone. It's time for you to meet our ancestors, and the medicine cats before us." Dawnflower waited for Silverpaw to fall asleep first before she did the same.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 19:44

"Thank you." The newly named Silverpaw mewed, eyes glimmering with the same amazement as before. It was truly remarkable. She listened to her new mentors words. "Okay, I will." She laid down in front of the Moonstone. She settled herself, calming down. Soon, her excitement was replaced with contentness, and she pressed her nose to the stone and began to drift into sleep...

OOC- So, who should do the cats of Skyclan? Should I do them for myself or no?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 19:55

ooc: You do whatever you wanna do. But of course you would be controlling the cats.

Once Dawnflower saw her new apprentice drift off to sleep, the she-cat got settled, and pressed her nose to the stone. Ready to see Ebonyleaf, and Thistlepaw once again. She had much to discuss with them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next