Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 20:25

OOC- Okay, so I'll do this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

IC- Silverpaw opened her eyes at once. She was in a marsh- similar to her home. Starry figures assembled in front of her, the cascading stars fitting into starry beings, and she gasped. Had she really earned this? This was her destiny, to be with these cats? It was amazing, to her. Three cats moved forward, and she saw one was a bit older than her with a missing hind leg and left front leg. She remembered her mother telling her of one of her many siblings, Stumppaw, an apprentice who's legs were crushed and then was wiped off the face of the land. The others she could not exactly figure who they were, but they were all older. They spoke kind words of the wonderfulness of her path, and they exchanged words with her.

Soon after, her greeting was finished. The starry ancestors of her dissembled, their bodies' stars cascading and flying off into nothing. The ground faded and so did everything else, and she awoke. The ending of her amazing dream shocked her, as it had been a pleasant surprise and she hadn't wanted it to end. They had left so abruptly... She blinked, the moonstone quite bright, and she jumped a bit, before she relaxed again. She turned to Dawnflower. What now? What do we do? Do... Was I supposed to keep sleeping? She waited for her to wake.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 20:34

After a small chat with Ebonyleaf, and Thistlepaw, Dawnflower woke up shortly after her apprentice. Though it seemed that the apprentice's dream didn't end badly like hers had when she had become an apprentice. "I see that you are awake. The moon is starting to set. We should head back. Hopefully we will be able to announce to the clan that you are my official apprentice before everyone falls asleep." Dawnflower said. She stood up and pushed her way back into the tunnel.

ooc: That is fine. The topic is done, you can post once more if you want to, or just leave it at that.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down

Silverkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: