Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
Reaper King
Cat
Icee
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 12:41

"Nope trying to keep myself from being tackled." He said to his brother. "Go play with Patchkit. I'm gonna practice something.." He said with a slight devious look. He walked away from his spot, and around out of sight of Ashcloud. From there the brown tabby kit got into a crouch, and slowly crept towards the warrior. When he was close enough, Reedkit sprang onto Ashcloud's back. "Hah! I got you!"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Characters : Marshkit, Sugarkit, Sheepkit, Chimekit,
Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 12:52

Chimekit gave a small nod in response, running towards his loud siblings, standing next to his sister Heronkit, watching Patchkit tackle Rainkit.

OOC: Shortness
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 21:16

Rainkit yelped as Vixenkit nipped at him, falling off of his sisters. The little tom stood with a huff, only to be knocked down once more by Patchkit. "P-Patchkit, you're too heavy!" he yowled, swatting at the other kit with sheathed paws. "Get off!" The light brown tom pushed against Patchkit, managing to thrown him off before tackling him.

"I can't believe you would side with my sisters," he meowed theatrically.

I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 21:25

"Eek!" Patchkit said as he was thrown off Rainkit and tackled. He giggled as Rainkit said a statement in a weird way- it sounded cool, though. Patchkit wondered how his father, Troutstep, would deal with this... After thinking, he swatted at Rainkit's face quite gently, claws sheathed and safe. The tiny tom was not one for battle and never would be.
~

Meanwhile, Heronkit stood next to her brother Chimekit. "Wanna play-battle?" She asked, turning to him playfully. She swayed her tail, and ears perking, she got into an awkward position that she called her 'battle stance.' It was a kit modified version of a regular beginning pounce. She smiled mischievously.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 23:55

Featherkit gave up on trying to sleep, resign to the fact that all of her siblings were eager to play rather than rest. The she-cat padded over to her father, Ashcloud, pressing herself against him and purring when she found that he was just as warm as her mother. "Hi father. Mm, you're warm." The she-kit mewled sleepily, her silver pelt sticking up when she kept nuzzling him.

"Need help?" Vixenkit meowed, running and tackling her brother who was squashing Patchkit, a fellow nursery mate. She grasped at her brother's ear with her tiny milk teeth, tugging at it while kneading his back with her paws. She loved being a part of a large litter, the joy of having many playmates to roll around with. Vixenkit couldn't imagine a world without her siblings to chase about and roll around with. Even Lilackit and Featherkit, who seemed to be more interested in napping than playing.
Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Characters : Marshkit, Sugarkit, Sheepkit, Chimekit,
Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 0:25

Chimekit looked at his sister smiling, he mimicked his sister's battle stance, "Of course." he purred happily, circling his sister, his tail swayed side to side.

OOC: Shortness
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 15:41

Rainkit let out a playful hiss at Patchkit. He was about to gently swat back but stopped as his ear was tugged with sharp, little teeth. Pulling his ear from his sister's grasp, he whipped around and stared at her with angry green eyes. "What's with you and biting me?" he growled, obviously not amused with Vixenkit. The brown tom scoffed and threw his paw at her instead, claws sheathed.

I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 17:05

Heronkit smiled. As she bunched up her haunches in an awkward way and leaped on top of her brother, laughing. "I caught ya!" She squealed in delight, paws on his shoulders after tackling him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 17:15

Reedkit jumped off who he considered dad and ran over to his siblings. Now he wanted to join in the fun. He crouched low near his siblings and waited for the perfect opportunity. Once he saw it he sprang forward and tackled Heronkit, freeing his brother from being pinned by her. "Now I have you!" He said. "Fear me!"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2