Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
Reaper King
Cat
Icee
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 16:29

Mistfeather couldn't believe herself. How did she end up in the nursery again? Oh right. That damn ThunderClan deputy. The silver tabby was beginning to think maybe she should have been born in ThunderClan, what with her choice in tomcats and all.

After the struggle of giving birth to another large litter, Mistfeather was exhausted. Not to mention being sick on top of that. The queen sat in the nursery, licking her fur down before looking at the sleeping kits in front of her. It was obvious that these bunch of kits did not belong to Ashcloud, but Mistfeather prayed to StarClan no cat would question her.

The she-cat rested her head down and closed her eyes for a moment, hoping to be able to sleep without fear of being caught.

I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 16:35

Heronkit sat next to her mother, watching the camp. Her eyes looked dull as she watched her clan play and walk around. Her eyes scanned the area. She looked at her mother, eyes dim. She saw the look of exhaustion on her face and turned away. She got up to play with her brothers and sisters.

She grabbed a mossball from the side of the nursery. "Anyone?" She asked, dull eyes scanning the nursery and rest of the camp as she exited.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 16:36

Reedkit was sleeping peacefully with his siblings only to stir slightly, and slowly wake up do to having slept enough. The kit sat up and let out a small yawn, blinking his eyes a couple times to get used to having them open. The brown tabby looked around the nursery, then to his mother who was resting before him. He didn't want to sleep anymore but didn't do anything to disturb his littermates or his mother instead he just sat there.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 17:50

Rainkit shuffled beside his siblings, stirring as he woke. Not bothering to consider his siblings feelings, the kit stretched across them, letting out a loud yawn in the process.

The tom stood up and shook moss from his light brown fur and looked at Heronkit. "Sure, but don't cry if you can't catch it," he teased, flashing a cocky smile. The kit pounced forward, stealing the ball from her paws and running outside with it. "Catch me if you can!" Laughing, Rainkit paused and turned around, keeping the moss ball under his belly and waiting for his sister to chase him.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 18:07

Heronkit glared at her brother. With a small, barely audible chuckle, the she-cat darted extremely fast after her brother, pouncing on top of him and grabbing the moss ball from him. She smiled mischievously in the process, watching his reaction. "Who can catch you now, Rainkit?" She teased, tossing the moss ball up and catching it in her paws. She giggled and ran off into the nursery, hiding under moss. Her giggling would certainly give her away, but it was a good thing she hid behind her mother.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 19:38

Vixenkit was curled up into a ball napping in the nursery, when her siblings playing woke her up. The brown she-cat yawned widely, her pointy teeth showing for all to see before she shook her head to rid herself of the last bit of sleep. Wide awake now, she crawled over to where Heronkit was and jumped on top of her sister. "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Characters : Marshkit, Sugarkit, Sheepkit, Chimekit,
Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 19:47

Chimekit rested closely near his siblings, he woke up to the sound of his siblings playing, he let out a high pitched squeal, before getting up. He sat down, watching his siblings play, he watched his sister hide under moss behind his mother, he let out a soft chuckle, as he watched them play.

OOC: Sorry for the laziness
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 19:50

Reedkit sat in spot. He didn't really know what he wanted to do. The brown tabby stood from his spot and shook out his fur to remove any tiny pieces of moss that might have clung to his pelt. Maybe he should go play with his littermates. He walked his front paws forward and stretched giving off a tiny yawn. That was when he saw Vixenkit tackle Heronkit. He let out a small chuckle at the two off them. Maybe he should stay out of the fun for now.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 19:53

Lilackit curled up firmly next too her mother's side. Mistfeathers warmth, Lilackit didn't know if there was anything better then this. That was until.. she was awoken from a rather pleasant nap, although she had pretended too be asleep pressing against her mother. She was tired and wasn't in the mood too play with her annoying siblings. Although when she had heard Vixenkit squeal, Lilackit had snapped her head up. "I'm trying to sleeep!!!!" The small tabby had said with a hiss, honestly why did she have too be born too such a big litter.. She wouldn't be able too get any sleep like this! "Why are you all awake so early anyways?!"
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 19:59

Rainkit hissed loudly at his sister, and charged forward back into the nursery. With a big leap, the small tom jumped over his mother and landed square on not one, but two of his sisters. Landing with an 'Oomph', the light brown kit began to chuckle loudly, probably disturbing everyone still sleeping. "When did you decide to join, Vixenkit?" he meowed, batting at her tail. It didn't bother him to be on top of the two she-kits.

Glancing back at Lilackit, he gave her a big, toothy smile. "Oh lighten up, you can sleep later."

Meanwhile, as if brought down by a miracle, Mistfeather had not even twitched in her deep sleep.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 20:06

Vixenkit squirmed underneath her brother, batting him on the ear for crushing her on top of Heronkit. "Oof, get off! You're heavy!" She meowed at him impatiently when he didn't get the hint, and eventually, the she-cat nipped at him when he took too long. She wasn't appreciating her fur being fluffed ten thousand ways right after she just awoke. Not that her fur was well groomed after taking a long nap, but she looked more like a hedgehog than a kitten thanks to him.

Featherkit blearily woke up at her sister's snapping, she too had been curled up next to her mother, Mistfeather, and her sister, Lilackit. She nuzzled closer to her mother, nudging her sister with her paws and mumbling. "Shh, Lilackit. You're too loud." She rolled her body into a tighter circle, trying to block everyone out.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 20:24

Heronkit squealed, laughing as her sister, Vixenkit, jumped on top of her. "You great lump!" She hissed teasingly, attempting to shove her off before her brother Rainkit cast in his weight on top of them. "Rainkit! You big lumps! You're putting too much, um, heaviness on me!" She hissed, attempting to squirm away. She still had the moss ball in her paws. She got out from under them eventually, and sighed. "You two are so weird! Always wanna um, jump all over me!" She said, a tiny laugh at the end of her words. She stuck her tongue out at Rainkit, showing she still had the moss ball.

"Oh Featherkit and Lilackit, you can sleep later, yeah. We're playing! Now, why don't you help me tackle Rainkit?" She said, sticking her paw out at Rainkit. She giggled her mischievous little giggle.

~

Meanwhile, Patchkit silently watched from the other side of the nursery, wanting to join in the fun. The tiny tom kit breathed in and out slowly before running over to Chimekit. "Hi, Chimekit!" He mewed happily, not taking notice of the lonely Reedkit. "Should we play?" He asked, wondering whether or not to play with Vixenkit, Rainkit and Heronkit. "I think I will." He mewed before bolting on top of Rainkit. "Hi! I can help with that!" He said in response to Heronkit's idea of tackling Rainkit. The tom, though appearing to be weak, was very strong for a kitten and managed to get Rainkit rolled over and under his paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Characters : Marshkit, Sugarkit, Sheepkit, Chimekit,
Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 20:58

Chimekit smiled when Patchkit walked up to him,"Yeah, just give me a moment."he purred, walking over to Reedkit, he took a seat close to him, wrapping his tail around himself. " Tired?" He asked, his dark eyes looking at him.

Last edited by Grimdeer on Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 12:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 21:29

Winterpaw flew down from Starclan and landed next to her younger siblings. "Keep quiet kits we can here you in Starclan, for goodness sake!" She hissed and her turquoise eyes gleaned with stars. "How am I supposed to get any sleep when you kits are so loud?" The usually quiet white she cat with a light Gray snowflake of her back meowed, glaring at her younger siblings. "Now be quiet I'm going back to Starclan." And with that she flew off into the misty morning sky and back to Starclan.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 7:22

One of the more fluffy kits mewed in annoyance. "What're y'all doing?" Fogkit frowned, wishing her eyes would open soon. In reality they were, but she was blind. Well, if her siblings were playing so loudly, there was no point in trying to fall asleep again. The grey kitten got to her paws and listened for where her brothers and sisters were. She'd gotten pretty good at listening, but she wondered why. There was someone! The she-kit leaped in the direction of the noise, and overshot, accidentally tackling Lilackit. Realizing this by scent, she rolled off and mumbled. "Sorry."

Ashcloud watched the kittens with mixed feelings. Some didn't look like him at all, he worried if they were even related to him. Still, they were cute kits, and he'd watch over them even if they weren't his own. There were so many though, and it amused him when Mistfeather almost immediately fell asleep after having them. How many are there, anyway? He was surprised they had all fit before they were born.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]   I'm Too Old For This [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Too Old For This [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: