Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fear Me! [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 11:57

Reedkit, a newly born kit, was hunched down in a crouching position like he was stalking something, granted it was sloppy. In his line of sight was a unsuspecting moss ball. Ever so slowly the kit made his way over to the moss ball, when he decided that the space was small enough the fluffy kit launched forward tackling the moss ball sinking his tiny teeth into it. After shredding the moss ball to pieces the kit stood up triumphantly. "I have defeated the Windclan warrior!" He said proudly even though he just made a mess.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:08

"Good job, buddy." Said Fallenblaze, peeking out from the shadows of the nursery. He had just made it back with some fish he had managed to use his special slamming tactics with. He quickly dropped them off before returning to the kid. He sat, tail lazily draping the ground behind him. "Can I give you a tip?" He asked, lazy eyes looking at the kit. The tom always seemed to be lost in his own world, and right now, it appeared as that. But he kept on examining the mossball, amused by how he shredded it. Usually, kits could barely shred it without getting tangled in the moss.

"But it seems you already have good skills- usually, kits like you can't do that without gettin' tangled." He repeated from his mind, amused.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:16

Featherpaw watched from the apprentices den. She walked towards the nursery, "That was amazing! You are
Going to be a great fighter one day." Said Featherpaw to reedkit. She picked up a fish and took a bite then lied down.

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:25

Reedkit fluffed up slightly from the praise given to him from, and held his head high. Though he was till curious on the tip that Fallenblaze was going to give him. The kit blinked his brown eyes, and looked at the warrior. "What is your tip?" He asked curiously. If there was something he could improve on he wanted to improve it. He glanced over to the fish that Featherpaw was eating. He may have been slightly hungry.

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:29

Featherpaw looked up at reedkit "Are you hungry?" She asked him. She pushed the fish over to the kit "You can have the rest of my fish if you'd like, I'm not hungry." Said Featherpaw

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Characters : Marshkit, Sugarkit, Sheepkit, Chimekit,
Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 88

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:30

The white pelted kit emerged from the nursery, she let out a small yawn before padding over to the other cats, she gave them a small nod before turning her attention towards Featherpaw, " Hey Featherpaw. " she purred gently, taking a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:32

"Besides the fact that I can see you're fairly skilled for a kit, I suggest that you use this special tactic." He said with a smile. The tom spotted a bush. "I'll do it on a bush, since it's a better size for me, whilst a moss ball is a good size for you right now. You can try once you see me do it." He said encouragingly. The tom gathered a bit of strength in his hind legs and jumped onto the dying bush. When his claws reached it, he laid on top of the bush and clawed it. He got off. "It's easier to defeat your enemies if you jump and surprise them. It's worked in all my battles." He said proudly.
He flicked his tail at Featherpaw and Sugarkit, Featherpaw being the she-cat he had a tiny crush on. He smiled at her when he turned his head a bit, before turning back to Reedkit with a big smile as well.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 12:41

Reedkit watch as Fallenblaze demonstrated the move to him. Reedkit ignored the fish for right now, and put the moss ball back together. He was determined to try this trick. He took a few steps back before he ran and jumped onto the moss ball. When he hit the moss ball he replicated the trick the was shown to him, successfully tearing the ball to shreds once again. Except this time Reedkit ended  up a few small pieces clinging to his pelt. "That's cool!"

He was just about to say something else when a small rumble from his stomach interrupted him. Now it was time to eat the fish. "Thanks for the fish." He said to the apprentice before taking a bite of the fish, happily eating it.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 13:01

Fallenblaze smiled, joy filling his gaze. He was happy to see kits learning how to protect their clan earlier on. This would definitely help in the long run. Whilst the queens babied their kits, he thought their fathers and other warriors should teach them how to practice fight so they are ready for apprenticeship.

He quickly went to the fresh-kill pile that was slowly shrinking, and grabbed a small fish. It was all he needed now. He checked the queens to make sure that each kit and queens bellies were filled before sitting by his newfound friend. He hoped that he would get to be Reedkit's mentor- Reedkit had shown great potential.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Me! [Open]   Fear Me! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear Me! [Open]
Page 1 of 1