Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a Casual Patrol - Right?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Just a Casual Patrol - Right? Empty
PostSubject: Just a Casual Patrol - Right?   Just a Casual Patrol - Right? EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 17:11

It was always irregular for her to be hanging around the entrance of camp, seeing that she didn't leave camp at dawn, ever. "Morning, all. Who is up for a dawn patrol?" It was pretty much like the evening for ShadowClan, since they were simply nocturnal. "No one is going to come. They're all going to be sleeping." She mumbled to herself, quite sadly.

OOC: Open and shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Patrol - Right?   Just a Casual Patrol - Right? EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 17:24

Rainfire was giving himself his 'evening' bath in his winter nest. Perking his charcoal grey ears, he stifled a yawn and poked his head out. "I'll go, only if it isn't too long. I need my beauty sleep you know!" He joked kindly, the young warrior stretched as he stepped out of the warriors den. It was odd how Shadowclan were nocturnal, well they weren't truly nocturnal, they just did their best at night. So their were few cats awake all day, mainly everyone took shifts, just in case.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Patrol - Right?   Just a Casual Patrol - Right? EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 19:30

Mudfoot padded into the camp, dropping his prey. "Might as well hunt more." He said padding over to the two.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Just a Casual Patrol - Right? VHQrlk5
Just a Casual Patrol - Right? 1QYZaRo

Just a Casual Patrol - Right? Molex311
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Patrol - Right?   Just a Casual Patrol - Right? EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 4:59

Frostwhisper padded out of the warrior's den. "I'll come along," she purred quietly. She looked at Mudfoot and Rainfire, her...friends? Is that what they were? Friends? Frostwhisper didn't care what they were to her because they were both nice to her.

Just a Casual Patrol - Right? Image13

Just a Casual Patrol - Right? Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Patrol - Right?   Just a Casual Patrol - Right? EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 5:28

"Of course. Shall we head off?" She responded happily. Her tail was twitching with anticipation.

OOC: Shortness and I kinda want something to happen like they encounter a rouge or dog or something since I put "- Right?" In the title.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Patrol - Right?   Just a Casual Patrol - Right? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Casual Patrol - Right?
Page 1 of 1