Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 11:37

To say that Daisypaw was excited was an understatement. The young apprentice jumped around camp, her bright smile reaching her sky blue eyes. The she-cat pranced around camp, waiting for some cat to open their eyes. It was early in the morning, so she expected it might take a while for someone to wake up. The white and ginger cat paused for a moment at the sound of shifting sand. She smiled at the waking cat and padded up to them. "Want to go on a hunting patrol with me?" she whispered, prodding their flank with her paw.

A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 11:44

Smokepelt was sleeping like a kit as usual until he felt someone stir and poke him. "Huh? A patrol?" he said waking up more and seeing an apprentice standing over him. He gave a sigh. "Might as well..." he got up to stretch.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] VHQrlk5
A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] 1QYZaRo

A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 11:47

Sleeping with no dens was not always her favorite thing too do. For one thing, you would be able too hear almost everything that was going on and it could get pretty cold in windclan. The apprentices nose had gave a small twitch as she shifted in her sleep trying too block out all the extra noise. Although that didn't help much with a soft sigh Ivorypaw had slowly opened her eyes lifting her head too see her older sister Daisypaw being loud as usual. "Daisypaw can you be quieter! I'm trying too get some more sleep" Ivorypaw had whined as she lowered her head again.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 12:11

Lightfoot sat, early in the morning, grooming his pristine white pelt with his small pink tongue. He was tall and had a lot to cover, so he often had to wake up early to get all of his pelt, or as much as he could reach. He purred with amusement at Daisypaw prodding young Smokepelt awake and his whiskers twitched. Drawing a final lick over his forepaw, he stood up and padded quietly to the three cats. He nudged Ivorypaw gently and said to her, "I know you hate mornings, but a patrol would do you well. I'll go with you and we can run together; I know you like to run just like I do." He was proud of her, already shaping up like he was. Was that conceited? It couldn't be; it was just old-fashioned parental pride. The white warrior looked at Daisypaw and smiled, glad she was taking initiative and starting her own patrol. It might not be a good idea to let her lead, though... she might not know the territory very well.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 12:24

Daisypaw purred at Smokepelt's reply. She wouldn't be alone on her journey. Shortly after his acceptance, her younger sister, though only by a few minutes, began to wake. Maybe the apprentice was louder than she had thought. "Sorry Ivorypaw.." she mewed, being careful not to disturb any other cat. Glancing up she saw Lightfoot join the trio. Her purring continued and she rubbed her head against her father's leg. The white and ginger she-cat smiled back, mirroring his expression. "I can run fast too! Let's go!" she cheered. Daisypaw jumped over sleeping cats and to the gorse exit, glancing back and waiting for the other three cats to join her.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 12:31

Smokepelt felt kind of awkward around the family. But there was something in him that wanted him to tag along and hang out with Ivorypaw. He looked at the ground, not knowing what to do...

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 13:08

Ivorypaw's ear twitched as she felt another cat nudge her. She was tempted too smack the cat away but quickly regretted the thought when she had realized his voice, it was her fathers; Lightfoot. With a annoyed sigh her head had lifted again. The idea of running was pleasing she was fine with just running around the territory and feel the wind in her fur but a patrol? It seemed like too much work but with her father now in the situation Ivorypaw had doubted that he would let herself slide out of it. With a few minutes of thinking the white she-cat had sighed. "Oh fineeee." The apprentice had huffed getting onto her paws as she shook out her pelt. She didn't want too dissapoint her father by saying she refused too go, when he had arrived she didn't have a choice anymore.

The white she-cat had glanced over towards Smokepelt slightly curious in the tom. "You were just recently made into a warrior werent you?" The she-cat had asked before she had heard her sister telling them too hurry it up. An ear flickered with irritation softly sighing, "Anyways lets go before Daisypaw wakes anybody else up." Ivorypaw had said padding after Daisypaw.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 13:24

"Uh, ya." he barely got a word out before she ran of with her sister. "I guess that means I can tag along?" he mumbled to himself and padded after them.

ooc-btw, he is really timid, if u were wondering why he so quiet XD

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 13:41

Lightfoot traded a friendly glance with Smokepelt before following behind him, pushing out of the gorse tunnel and into the open air. He breathed deeply. "I love the way the wind feels." He said to no one in particular. Looking at Daisypaw, he meowed, "Ok, you're the one who wanted to go patrolling. Where should we look for prey first?" He was interested in watching his two daughters to see how their training was progressing. He trusted Daisypaw's education with Eaglethorn completely; Eaglethorn was his old mentor many moons ago, and the fierce tom had not yet lost his edge. It was Cedarfur and Ivorypaw who concerned Lightfoot the most. Had Cedarfur had an apprentice before Ivorypaw? Could he deal with her stubborn confidence? He honestly had no idea where she got that from.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 13:51

Smokepelt thought it might be a good idea to strike conversation. He slowed down and padded next to Lightfoot. "So uh... How is your daughter's training going? I hear my uncle is Ivorypaw's mentor."

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 16:29

ooc: Sorry I haven't posted. I've been busy and when I did write a reply, it didn't post. D;

Daisypaw scrunched her nose as she thought hard about where to hunt. She let out a small grunt before the idea popped into small head. She recalled her mentor, Eaglethorn, discussing the best locations throughout the territory to hunt near the beginning of her training. Though she hardly paid attention and was itching to explore the moor rather than talk about it, she did remember one spot.

"There's an abandoned badger's nest just below camp. Eaglethorn says it's one of the best spots to find prey," she meowed proudly. The apprentice hadn't found his plentiful knowledge very useful, for the most part. Thankfully what little information she had retained was particularly useful at the moment. "That would be a good place to start, right?" She smiled politely, hoping for some sort of praise from the warriors.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 20:41

OOC~ Can Silver just magically appear or is this a family outing? If not just ignore this post

Silverpaw had woken early to hunt, she loved the way the morning dew felt beneath her paws as she chased after rabbits. Catching her third rabbit her grey ears swiveled to the sound of an early patrol, quickly burying her prey she chased after them eagerly. Nearing them she slowed and smoothed out her soft grey pelt and thick white tail, seeing Smokepelt caused an unusual purr, when she approached she mewed a little out of breath "Goodmorning! May I join? I buried the prey I caught for the queens this morning."

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 13:53

Smokepelt was waiting for Lightfoot's reply when he heard the sound of an apprentice close behind. "Of course." Smokepelt said softly letting Silverpaw catch up to him. He felt a sudden burst of joy and sadness a the same time, the feelings were almost too much for the warrior. He tried to drown his thoughts by listening to Daisypaw.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 14:00

"I've not heard much of her training, but I'm sure it's going well." Lightfoot said. If it were really bad, Ivorypaw would complain. He nodded to Daisypaw, saying, "Yes, good. Would you like to lead the way?" He spotted a young cat in the distance and watched her approach, hiding a smile at Smokepelt obvious change in mood. He caught his mind wandering to when he was just a new warrior in love, but Lightfoot shook his head and brought himself back to the present. "Certainly, Silverpaw. More company is always welcome. Daisypaw was just about to bring us over to the abandoned badger set for hunting." He nodded back at Daisypaw telling her to lead on.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 19:59

Silverpaw purred her thanks and kept pace besides Smokepelt, although slightly concerned that he was giving his full attention to Ivorypaw. Sighing she let herself fall a few pawsteps behind, Doesn't anyone want me around? Letting her thick tail hang low she plodded along.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]   A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Casual Hunting Patrol [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1