Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a Casual Conversation [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

Just a Casual Conversation [c] Empty
PostSubject: Just a Casual Conversation [c]   Just a Casual Conversation [c] EmptySun 11 Jul 2021 - 13:40

Lilacstar had not been expecting to be summoned, not by Swiftspirit, but the she-cat had claimed there was something that she needed to know of. She had to admit that she was a little worried, although it didn't seem to be too urgent when she had been approached. But what if it was bad? What if there was word on SkyClan, or something was going on with Dawnhawk? A million thoughts were swirling through her head at a million miles per hour, none of them good, as she approached their meeting place.

"Swiftspirit? You said you wanted to talk to me? Is everything alright?" She sat down, eyes on the younger she as she waited for a response, her fur slightly ruffled and her tail twitching behind her. This paranoia was most likely senseless, but with everything that had happened as of late, she wanted to be ready for the worst-case scenario. She couldn't do anything for her Clan when Asylum attacked, and she never wanted to be that helpless again. She was the Clan's leader, she was going to lead if it was the last thing she did.

Just a Casual Conversation [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5686

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Conversation [c]   Just a Casual Conversation [c] EmptySun 11 Jul 2021 - 15:49

"Hey, Lilacstar, how's it going?" Swiftspirit greeted the leader cheerfully with a wave of her tail, a friendly smile crossing her face. It faded a bit as she noted the worry in Lilacstar's face and expression, and Swiftspirit winced internally. She'd just wanted to spend time with Windclan's leader and get to know her clanmates better, though she could see where Lilacstar might've thought she'd wanted to talk about something else.

"Oh, sorry... Not at all. Everything's fine! I should have figured- everyone's so on edge after the last gathering." She huffed out a laugh, that was an understatement. The tabby stood, stretching.

"Really, I figured I should make an effort to interact with my clanmates more." She was friendly with Silverlight, Sunnyskip and Ashfall, and even Dawnhawk still... But somehow Swiftspirit had found that she had talked with more rogues and non-Windclanners than she had her own clanmates. She figured that needed to change, and it might as well start by getting along with Lilacstar.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Conversation [c]   Just a Casual Conversation [c] EmptyMon 12 Jul 2021 - 19:15

Lilacstar visibly relaxed as she sat beside Swiftspirit, thankful that no danger was present at the moment. She was always happy for just a calming, peaceful chat with no surprises. Just getting to know her Clanmates. "Don't worry about it, Swiftspirit, I am always open to talk. Is there something specific you had in mind? You do know you can tell me anything. I doubt any of this has been easy for you. I know you and Dawnhawk were rather good friends before all of.....this."

She gave the she-cat a smile, although she was honestly quite bone-weary at this point. Why did everything have to be so difficult? First the Asylum, and now she had to deal with this mess? Maybe she needed to interact more with her Clanmates, too. It was honestly relaxing to have a chance to just lay back and have a nice conversation.

"You know, I am really proud of how you reacted. You are still young, and yet you managed to handle all of this more maturely than some of my senior warriors."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Conversation [c]   Just a Casual Conversation [c] EmptyMon 12 Jul 2021 - 21:04

"We were friendly but... Honestly I... had my suspicions he was hiding something. He reeked, his fur was an unkempt mess, and when we sparred... He was clearly skilled, and smarter than most rogues I've encountered. And no cat becomes that skilled without actual experience." Swiftspirit shrugged. "Still, he was a clanmate and it wasn't my place to pry. I wasn't expecting that." Swiftspirit huffed, tail twitching. "Still, I understand those in the clan that had the reactions they did. Some cats blindly trusted him, others had never liked him from the start. I can't defend his actions if half of what he said was true, but jumping to conclusions and screeching about it wasn't going to be productive." She shook her head, Maybe it was that she hadn't been so caught off guard by things. He had a past, just as any other cat did. That it wasn't the clean and simple thing most had expected seemed inevitable from what little Swiftspirit knew of his actions and his skill at fighting.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Conversation [c]   Just a Casual Conversation [c] EmptyFri 16 Jul 2021 - 18:07

Lilacstar took a moment to think about what Swiftspirit said before responding. "You're a very smart cat, Swiftspirit. And I suppose I can see where you are coming from. No cat truly expected this, not even I had any suspicions until everything was in the open. I guess I just wish the Clan would trust me a little more, is all. I am supposed to be leading this Clan, but sometimes it feels like I am just being dragged along." She let out a sigh before realizing who it was she was talking to.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be dumping that on you. I'm curious, what else have you been holding out on us? You're clearly quite talented. Why not show me those hidden skills you have? I promise I won't tell any cat." The leader gave the young warrior a friendly wink, a smile plastered on her face now. She enjoyed being able to talk with her Clanmates. The ones she could trust, who would never hide anything from her.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Conversation [c]   Just a Casual Conversation [c] EmptySat 17 Jul 2021 - 14:49

Swiftspirit listened as Lilacstar vented. She was in no position of leadership to relate to the tabby, but Swiftspirit could understand some of her frustrations. "I trust that you are doing what you think is best for the clan, Lilacstar." How ironic that she was now showing the same trust in Swiftspirit that the clan had shown Dawnhawk, but she couldn't exactly say that to Lilacstar. "Personally, I don't disagree with some of our more cautious clanmates, they have every reason to feel that way, given how Dawnhawk turned out, and the stories I've heard of Asylum." The clan cats didn't like talking about them, though Tawnyflare had always been loud and open about her beliefs and who had trained her. "I ran into a loner the other day in the flower fields... Not sure how she missed the border markers, or maybe she just didn't care. Theron was gracious enough when I pointed it out, nice change from the rogues I'd run into in twolegplace. Most of them would laugh at the mere concept of having territory, let along being told they couldn't hunt somewhere. You learn to spot trouble coming quick, or you don't make it." She shrugged, most of them scavenged for scraps left by twolegs or the occasional rat and had no qualms about fighting over prey. Swiftspirit didn't miss that at all.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Casual Conversation [c]   Just a Casual Conversation [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Casual Conversation [c]
Page 1 of 1