Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych] Empty
PostSubject: SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]   SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:33 am

Silverpaw laid alone in the apprentices den, thinking of her mate. It was cold and damp where her nest was, and she could really use some warmth. She curled her tail around herself and looked around.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]   SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:42 am

Smokepaw padded in a long restraint piece of moss in his mouth. Setting it down he purred. "I have something for you. I found it out I'm the forest." He opened up the top layer of Moses to reveal a beautiful deep red rose, with the thorns taken off. He nudged it to her and then put the moss into her nest. "It reminded me of you, but I think your even more beautiful than a rose." There it was again his corny romantic self.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]   SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:47 am

Silverpaw gasped. "Smokepaw, it's beautiful!" She took it into her mouth, moving it closer to her nest. "Thank you so much." The apprentice rubbed her cheek against his, purring loudly.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]   SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:51 am

Smokepaw purred obviously pleased that she liked the rose. "Listn I've been thinking about the future. Would you like to have kits when we're warriors?" He meowed and started on gently groom her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]   SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:54 am

Although she was surprised by his question, she couldn't resist answering. "Yes," She told Smokepaw. "I would like to have kits. With you." Silverpaw purred.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]   SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Smokepaw purred and nuzzled his mate. "I hope there as sweet as you." He meowed and started to groom her fur, in rymithic strokes.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]   SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:23 pm

She smiled wider and looked at Smokepaw. "I hope they have your eyes." She giggled back, purring and twining her tail with his every now and then.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]   SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych] Empty

Back to top Go down

SmokeXSilver [CLOSED for Summer Wind and Psych]
Page 1 of 1