Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I) Empty
PostSubject: Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I)   Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 12:04

Cloverpool was hunting in the forest, when suddenly something fuzzy was thrown over her and she yowled in alarm. A Twolegs picked her up, wrapped in a towel. She bit the Twolegs hand and it almost dropped her. It yowled and made it grip tighter, the tortiseshell warrior growled and lashes out with her claws catching the Twolegs hand, but all it did was make it hold on tighter. The Twolegs hand was bleeding and it dropped blood on the ground making a tiny pool and droplets of crimson liquid, and fur were spattered around it. That was three days ago, and Cloverpool hasn't  turned up.

Minnowtail saw the droplets of blood and scraps of her mother fur. "Guys I found some thing!!" She meowed to her patrol mates.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=C4IpBQbpUwY

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I)   Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 12:11

Bluetaco raced after Minnowtail and halted beside her, her eyes wide.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I)   Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 12:16

Minnowtail sniffed the blood, then recoiled because the smell was horrible. "Ugh Twolegs!! They took my mother three days ago!!" Minnowtail meowed her body starting to shake.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I)   Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 12:23

Bluesong pressed against her friend comfortingly.
"It's gonna be okay. She'll get away, she's strong," Bluesong murmured.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I)   Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 12:29

"I don't know.. The Twlegs here are really tough, as well as intelligent. Well only some of them." Minnowtail meowed her shaking starting to stop.

OOC:let's wait for someone else to post to

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I)   Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken away(closed for Summer wind, Winter snow, Cout Sandula, Bluetaco,and I)
Page 1 of 1