Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)   The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Smokepaw had just returned from his twilight patrol with his mentor Fawnwillow, but he wasn't tired. The dark charcoal gray tom was used to not getting much sleep anyways, it's been like that since his brother died, and then it got worse when his parents died, as he would often go a couple of days without sleep. Tonight was one of those nights. As he sat out side into the dark he couldn't help but stare at the stars, looking for his parents no doubt. The toms bright blue eyes watered but he blinked away the tears. Smokepaw felt incomplete and it probably showed. I hope it doesn't rain.. He thought as the storm clouds gathered up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)   The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Silverkit looked around camp as she lay outside the nursery. The grey clouds above her, covering the stars, were not helping the freezing kit, but she knew it would have to do. Ever since her mother told her to go to ThunderClan instead of staying in the cozy house, Silverkit knew everything would have to do, and these times would pass. Hopefully.

Suddenly a patrol came into camp. What's so special about patrols anyways? What do you do? Seems boring to me. I would rather run... Silverkit watched an interesting tom enter camp and sit in a dark area. His blue eyes shone as the remaining starlight reflected off his eyes. Silverkit padded over to him.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)   The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:24 pm

Smokepaw didn't hear the paw steps at first, so when the kit came over he was a little startled. "Hello. I"m Smokepaw who are you?" The tom meowed looking at the beautiful kit.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)   The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Silverkit looked up at him. He's an apprentice... "I'm Silverkit." She mewed to him in a somewhat harmonious way. The small kit chose a comfy, dry spot and laid down and looked at the sky along with him. "So... What're you doing?" She asked Smokepaw.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)   The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:54 pm

"Oh Nothing much just looking for my parents.." Smokepaw meowed, his voice trailing off. Silverkit.. Hmm..  Pretty name for a pretty she cat.. It suits her.. The tom thought.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)   The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:08 pm

"Parents? I don't have any either..." She gazed into Smokepaw's blue eyes. He looks so much like Mother. Silverkit thought to herself, and looked up at the stars once more.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)   The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:14 pm

She's just like me expect i have a living adopted sister.. Smokepaw thought right as the rain poured down on them. "I have a hidden shelter hidden away in the forest wanna go?" He meowed. He felt like he could trust her even though they just met.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)   The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Silverkit looked at him with wonder in her eyes. "Of course!"

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)   The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Smoke(Closed for Psych)
Page 1 of 1