Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong) Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong)   I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong) EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 8:48

He had already told Stormstrike his decision. The tom shook his long, brown tabby fur as he stood up from where he had laid in a patch of grass. Soaringwing took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to imprint the scent of camp into his memory one last time. Man, he sure was going to miss that place. The tom padded over to the medicine cat's den and called in. "Coalspirit? Can I talk with you for a moment?" Soaringwing hadn't talked with Coalspirit since they had been caught. He realized this was the last time he was ever going to talk with her again. This was the last time he was ever going to see her beautiful face again.

It really pained Soaringwing to leave, but he knew that he was truly a rouge. He wasn't a clan cat and he wanted to find his mother. He needed to go; he wanted to do this for Redpaw. He knew Redpaw was always dreaming of their mom. Soaringwing sat down and held back tears, thinking of his ex-mate and kits. He wasn't supposed to, but he loved them. He had lived a good life in Thunderclan, and it was time for him to go. Duskfall should've known when he had brought Soaringwing and his brother into camp as abandoned kits that they would eventually leave. A rouge was where Soaringwing came from, and a rouge was what he was. He couldn't change that.

I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong) Image13

I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong)   I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong) EmptySun 23 Aug 2015 - 21:09

Coalspirit looked to Soaringwing as she heard him. Though she wasn't in the medicine cats den."s...sure I guess so "She mewed her dark dusky brown tail flicking.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong)   I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong) EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 19:05

OOC: Sorry, when I posted this her punishment hadn't been posted yet.

IC: He motioned with his tail for his ex-mate to follow him as he padded over to a shady spot on the corner of camp where no cat was. He sat down and faced her. After taking a shaky deep breath, he said; "Coalspirit, I'm leaving. I can't do this, any of this. You are the love of my life and by staying here I won't be able to stop being your mate. Our kits hardly know we exist and they won't need me...you won't need me...the clan won't need me. I'm leaving, I'm returning to my rouge routes and finding my mother. You need to understand that i'm doing this for your safety and the kits' safety because I'll only get you four into more trouble for staying in Thunderclan. Just take good care of Racoonkit for me, I always saw my brother in her and I hope she grows up like him."

He held back tears as he paused for a second and smiled sadly, trying to think of what to say. "After I leave, I need you to tell the leader and the clan that I'm gone and that I won't return, but I especially need you to deliver this message that I'm about to tell you to Duskfall. Make sure only he hears this and doesn't tell anyone, only you and him will know about it." He let the tears go, not able to hold them back anymore. "Tell him that he was the best father I ever had, and I think highly of him even after what happened. Tell him that I am sorry for what I did and he has the right to hate me but that he should remember that I still respect him and hope the best for him. I could go to him for anything and I hated how I never told him that...I don't think I even ever told him I loved him." He stopped and let out a sob. "Tell him I love him." The tabby stood up to leave, pausing only to see if Coalspirit would say something.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong)   I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong) EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 19:40

Coalspirit blinked holding tears back " ok I'll tell them but Soaringwing....I need to tell you I've been considering leaving the clan and taking the kits if they would want to come with me " She admitted quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong)   I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong) EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 6:39

Soaringwing sniffled. "Don't take them all...leave one here. It would be best to keep at least one of them in the clan, right? You can't come with me Coalspirit, by leaving I mean leaving. I'm going past Twolegplace, past anything anyone's ever known. I'm going to go find my mother and I'm not coming back. That is no journey for a she-cat carrying a kit. I'm sorry it has to be like this, but it's time to go our separate ways, even though I love you." He gave Coalspirit one last lick on the cheek before looking into her beautiful eyes and darting out of camp, crying. I'm so sorry...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong)   I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving (Closed for me and Softsong)
Page 1 of 1