Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] Empty
PostSubject: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 8:10

Greenleaf padded restlessly along the Thunderpath and Moonhigh, shaking his head. He knew something important was going to happen: that night, right here. The only problem was, though, was that he didn't know what. Was it good, or was it bad? Would he have to make a life-changing decision, or would it-. He didn't have a clue, so the tom thought it would be better to sit and wait. The tom leaped up at the sound of soft pawsteps heading toward him from the direction of WindClan.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 8:23

A black and ginger calico she cat padded over to the Thunderpath. Meadowfall had been unable to sleep much so she decided to check the borders but mostly just to go for a walk. She had a feeling something was going to happen at that moment something important. As she padded to the Thunderpath, she spotted a cat at the Thunderpath and blinked before she stopped at the border.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 8:33

Tilting his head, the tom blinked as the feeling of importance grew stronger. "Hello!" he mewed, smiling slightly. "What brings you here on this lovely night?" he asked curiously.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 8:36

Meadowfall looked at him " Well I was just going for a walk.."She mewed." I love walking during the night because the stars are nice to look at...what are you doing out?"She asked smiling some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 8:37

He thought for a moment before replying. "I guess I just felt that something important was to happen." he explained, almost shyly.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 8:40

"I...kind. of had that feeling too"Meadowfall  admitted  almost shyly herself . Meadowfall was standing in silence flicking her tail before she mewed"its couldn't be a coincidence we had tears same feeling of importance right?" She mewed quietly looking at the tom quietly

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 9:35

The more he thought about it, the warrior realized that she was right. "No, it couldn't..." he murmured. Glancing up at her again, his heart started pounding, all of the blood rushed to his face, and 'butterflies' rippled in his stomach. A shy smile crept up on his face.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 9:38

Meadowfall felt the blood rush to her face and she gave a shy smile,her hears heating up in a somewhat sort of blush."I..I'm Meadowfall by the way" She mewed looking at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:41

"Oh, I'm, uh...sorry..." he mewed, staring into her eyes. "Nice to meet you Meadowfall! I'm Greenleaf. That's a beautiful name, by the way!" he purred, complimenting the pretty she-cat. The tom sat down, getting as close to the WindClan border as allowed. He wrapped his tail over his paws, getting a closer look at Meadowfalll.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:46

"It's fine and it's nice to meet you " She mewed. Meadowfall sat quietly her tail wrapping around her neatly and she looked back at him. She sat as close as she could to the border

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:15

OOC: I have no idea what to do in the topic lol

IC: Greenleaf could only nod in reply. She looked dazzling in the moonlight. Something about Meadowfall was quite alluring to him... The tom took a deep breath before rolling in a patch of grass, standing up, shaking off, and rushing to her side of the road. Just to make sure she wouldn't freak out at him being on her borders, he stood back a little bit, looking shy.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:41

Ooc somewhat same here lol I guess moving it along will have to do XD

Ic:
Meadowfall fur bristled but only in surprise for a moment. The she cat felt her heart thump in her chest. She looked at him before trying to relax her fur. The minute it laid flat Meadowfall padded slowly to Greenleaf. With each step she felt as if that feeling of importance grew stronger. She slowly sat down only about a tail length in front of him."y..your not supposed to be on this side of the border " She mewed quietly but didn't make a move to chase him off.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:57

Suddenly growing playful, he grinned mischeviously. "I know. Try and chase me off your borders!" he taunted playfully, in a way asking if she wanted to play tag.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 17:01

Meadowfall smiled slightly her tail flicking side to side playfully"alright " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 17:59

Greenleaf's eyes narrowed devilishly, his rump in the air. His tail waved side to side, and he seemed to playfully taunt the WindClan she-cat. As though signaling that the game had started, he barely scented the air before rushing farther into WindClan territory. "Come and get me!" he whisper-yelled.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]   Love? [Closed for Softsong and me] Empty

Back to top Go down

Love? [Closed for Softsong and me]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: