Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 18:16

Coalspirit had thought a long time on her decision to leave Thunderclan and it only grew more so when her ex mate Soaringwing left himself. She was really sad when he left. Quietly Coalspirit went to a familiar kit sitting by herself outside the nursery. She was taking her daughter Racoonkit with her if she wanted to come and then she would tell her the truth though she would leave Swirlpaw in Thunderclan because she would keep her promise that one of her kits would stay in Thunderclan. She quietly approached the kit"hello head"i mewed gently smiling gently.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 3:32

Raccoonkit looked over at Coalspirit as she approached. With a nod and a purr, she greeted her. The she-cat had talked to her before about leaving and Racoonkit wanted to go. She didn't quite understand the ways of a warrior cat or rouges, as she was not taught by her real mother everything there is to know about the ways of life. She licked her long, light brown tabby fur which was usually slightly messy, but was now pretty clean. Out of the two parents, someone would say that Racoonkit resembled her father more because of her brown tabby fur, but the brown that covered this she-cat wasn't Soaringwing's brown. It was a light brown, maybe a mixture of Soaringwing's fur and Redpaw's fur. Whatever it was, she definitely got the tabby markings from Soaringwing.

Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) Image13

Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 7:58

Coalspirit smiled a little. She remembered talking to Racoonkit about leaving and she had wanted to go now she would ask her again and this time leave and probably not come back. Coalspirit had figured out real quick how she could lose so much in her clan and now she had nothing left in it except her two kits and a father who really was against her now more then anything. "So I've come to ask you again little one just to be sure because I am leaving now....do you want to come with me?"She mewed looking at the tabby kitten.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 13:18

Raccoonkit looked up at her real mother, hidden from the truth which Coalspirit was. She stared into her eyes for a while before saying, "The leader's forgotten about me, my mother doesn't seem to care for me, I don't belong here, I feel like a mistake. Yes, I want to come with you Coalspirit." What Raccoonkit meant about the leader forgetting about her was that her apprentice ceremony was supposed to happen a few moons ago; she could've been almost a warrior by now. She was convinced that the clan didn't need her and she was only an extra mouth to feed. With a quick motion, Racoonkit rose to her paws and her eyes told Coalspirit that she wanted to leave now.

OOC: After a few more posts, do you want to make a topic in Twolegplace for them? And also will they be joining Boneclan and can you have Coalspirit tell Racoonkit that her new name is Iris?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 13:32

Ooc sure and yeah after a few post let's have a topic in twolegplace. Do you want them to join Boneclan?

Ic: Coalspirit nodded sadly "I know and once we leave camp I have something I'll need to tell you and we'll need to change our names ok " She mewed and thought for a moment before she started to pad to the exit of camp with Racoonkit. Once outside camp she mewed " how about Iris for your new name?"She asked. She had already decided to call herself Spirit. The she cat smiled some to her daughter but didn't dar look back to camp.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 14:06

Racconkit didn't talk, but nodded her head as an okay to Coalspirit. Making sure nobody was watching, the tabby followed Coalspirit out of the camp which the now former Thunderclan kit would never forget as a lonesome place. Raccoonkit...or Iris, rather..purred a yes to her new name and smiled happily. "What's your name now?" She asked in her barely audible voice, looking up at Spirit, whom she didn't know the new name of.

OOC: It doesn't matter. They can join if you want them to, I wasn't sure what you really wanted to do with Coalspirit as a rouge, weather it was to join the rouge clan or just be a rouge. Stormstrike is joining Boneclan, but I don't really mind having Iris join as well.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 14:54

"I'll be calling myself Spirit now " She mewed smiling some when Iris liked her new name. She purred and continued to pad off in a pace Iris could keep up with."so... I'm sure you want to know the other thing I want to tell you " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 15:06

Iris pondered about Spirits name...if her rouge name was part of her Thunderclan name, how come Iris's name wasn't part of her own Thunderclan name? It was like Spirit had renamed her completely, like Iris was a completely new cat and her mother hand just named her for the first time...Iris would've loved the herb-smelling cat to be her mother. Well, actually, the herb-smelling cat didn't quite smell like herbs anymore, the scent still lingered a bit but it was mostly gone. As Iris jogged next to Spirit, she nodded as an answer to her question and looked around with excited eyes. This was the first time she had ever been out of camp...or so Iris thought.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 15:22

Spirit smiled a little looking to Iris. She took a small deep breathe as she said " well you know the she cat you had called mother....she wasn't really your mother....I am... you were taken from me because of what the code was and the leader did so as punishment to me at least..."Spirit mewed and looked to Iris hoping what she said didn't make her want to not come with her anymore. She flicked her dark dusky brown tail quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 15:36

Iris cocked her head to the side as she listened, confusion coming onto her face. She didn't know what "the code" was, but soon excitement widened her yellow eyes and she smiled, purring with joy. I knew something was up...I'm glad I finally know the truth. She wondered if she had a dad, but kept quiet and started to inspect the forest as they walked again.

OOC: Should we make the Twolegplace topic now?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 15:53

Ooc sure and hey what if by chance they start they own little group instead of joining Boneclan?

Spirit smiled some when she heard her purse and relaxed padding beside her daughter into twolegplace.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)   Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving a Broken Life (closed for me and Marcel)
Page 1 of 1