Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

loving, leaving [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

loving, leaving [closed] Empty
PostSubject: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 3:17 pm

The wound under his eye had drawn into a thin, puckered line; he suspected those on his belly had done the same, though his fur, being longer there, hid them from view. When he crossed the land bridge to RiverClan’s half of the Gorge, as he had done so many moons ago, he still walked a little gingerly—but everything had healed beyond the point of infection. Now, he could do what he needed to do. It had been a long time coming.

He would never again sit beneath the Great Rock, conversing with cats who weren’t quite friends but maybe, once they got through all the rivalries and Clan politics, could be as close to him as anyone else. He would never again see Mossbloom or Leaftwirl, or meet Leaftwirl’s kits (though knowing Tinystar and the distance between their Clans, that was a farfetched thought to begin with). He would never again train an apprentice as brave as Goldengale or race Barleytuft over the hills or join Finchstar on Outlook Rock for a rabbit, a sunset, and an easy conversation. But going back would mean going back to a Clan in peril, a Clan who needed someone to guide them well—and Raventail couldn’t be that someone. He had tried so, so hard to grow into the position, had hoped against hope his paws would be someday big enough to fill it, but beneath the fancy title and new responsibilities, he was just…himself. Just a warrior who loathed the tunnels and made snap decisions and hurt when he tried to help.

Perhaps WindClan would look to Grousefrost, now, or Barleytuft. Whoever Finchstar chose would make a fine deputy. Better them than a cat who couldn’t even face Finchstar to deliver his resignation. Brookclover couldn't be proud of him now. At this rate, she never would be.

Finally, his paws slowed. He would need to conserve his strength; this was far from the longest walk he'd be making today. Raventail raised his head, staring outward for the first signs of the gray-and-white pelt he’d come to know better than any other. What were the odds of her patrolling this early in the morning? ”Dappleshine?” Though soft, his voice echoed carelessly across the empty plains. Logic had told him this was the best course of action, but he’d made one allowance for his heart; Dappleshine didn't deserve to have someone else leave without a word.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Days had passed since the Gathering, and her daughter's decision. She had been supportive, accepting and encouraging... But reality hit hard once she had left her daughter to follow Oakstar away as she turned back towards RiverClan. She and Torrentstar had yet to speak, Dappleshine unable to find the words or courage to face him after speaking against him in front of the other clans. A part of her wished to apologize, the other, larger part wanted to lash out at him and help him see sense instead of the clouded, close-minded reality he had tried to force her daughter into.

In the days since, she had wandered aimlessly, pondering what her daughter was doing. Magpiepaw had died, her mentor Larkfeather had died, both taken by the same cough. Apparently Sparkfrost had met his end, and with how long she had been gone it was unlikely that Hailsong would ever return. Minkpaw had left as well, leaving RiverClan as she stood in the marshes outside camp, fading with the light of the setting sun. This day, her paws took her to the Gorge.

Was it longing? The moors always looked so.... Peaceful. So welcoming. The way the sun shone on the high grasses, and the cats that resided within them. The way the breeze seemed to dance with the gorse, carrying the paws of her dear friends along with it. And the dearest of them all, a black cat with long fur, and a single white paw and chin. She huffed to herself as she placed her head on her paws where she lay in the bush they had hidden together so many moons before, when they first saw each other after the flood.

What was he doing right now? She hoped he was well, another Gathering had come and gone without being able to speak to him. Heat flashed through her pelt as she wondered what he had thought of everything, there's no way he could have missed it... How did he feel about her speaking out? Worry knotted in her stomach as she considered that, when the sound of someone calling her name softly reached her ears. They swiveled, trying to catch where the voice had originated, but the way it echoed off of the cliffs of the gorge confused her.

A gray head poked from the bush, blue eyes searching. She had recognized the voice, even if she didn't know where he had been. Would she get her answer to her questions already? Oh stars, was he here to tell her that they couldn't remain friends and see each other because of her actions? No, Raventail wouldn't do that. Even if he didn't agree, he would never be so cruel... She knew him better than that. Her eyes landed on Raventail and she called back in response. "Raventail! Over here!"

She winced at the sound of her own voice, it sounded strained despite her efforts to keep it light and welcoming. Had everything finally caught up to her spirit? No, she wouldn't let it. She refused to let it. She would be strong, if not for her then for... Well... Then for Raventail and Dacepaw, even if her paws were set on a different path.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

loving, leaving [closed] Giphy
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:13 pm

Forgetting his mostly-healed injuries, he turned so fast his gaze nearly skipped right over her—but then she was there, her head poking out of the bush that had sheltered them the day they’d reunited, the first time they’d shared anything more than a fresh fish. He blinked. ”Oh.” Then his tense expression gave way to an exhausted smile. No matter how serious a tone their meetings took, he would never be less than happy to see her. He could be honest with her in a way he couldn’t be around anyone else, Finchstar included. Even during those times when she needed to lean on him, she didn’t ask for the unassailable strength of a deputy, but for comfort, patience, and hope, things he could give regardless of the rank he held.

…Would she want to see him again after this? Could they see each other again? Just how far apart were the Gorge and the barn? The sharp breath Raventail took didn’t reach deep enough into his lungs, but it did help him keep his mouth from wobbling until he’d shoved that thought somewhere far, far away. If he let himself focus on it, he would turn back. He could have. It was unlikely anyone had thought his absence unusual. He could catch a rabbit, claim he’d been hunting, endure a light scolding for heading out alone with so many foxes about, and life would go back to normal…until something else happened. Until another Clanmate disappeared, never to return. Hadn’t any number of nursery stories taught him that doing the right thing wasn’t supposed to be easy?

”Dappleshine!” the dark tom called in reply. His voice was less cheerful than usual, but there was no danger in Dappleshine recognizing that. She would understand soon enough. A glance around the Gorge confirmed there were no patrols; the coast was clear. Still, Raventail hurried toward the bush. Somehow, this conversation struck him as something that shouldn’t happen out in the open.

To his surprise, he found that, though he was slightly taller than he’d been a season ago, the tangle of leaves and branches moved to accommodate him as easily as it had back then. Not having to face the wilderness he’d soon be wandering through was a small comfort—or maybe it was just his best friend’s presence helping him breathe. Brushing his nose against Dappleshine’s shoulder, he managed a brief purr. ”I’m glad you’re here.” As genuine as ever, the words fell heavily enough to make him wince. Despite this, because there was no real reason not to, he added, ”I always am, you know? It’s been too long since we’ve talked.” At some point, his attention had drifted to his paws. That, too, was easier. But it wasn't right. Raising his eyes to meet Dappleshine's, he said, ”I, um. I need to tell you something.” It wasn’t that he wanted to say it; if he didn’t now, he just…wouldn’t.

Outsider Rogue I                                

Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:29 am

Something with Raventail's expression seemed off for a moment, but then it fell into a smile. A very tired smile, but a smile nonetheless. Dappleshine smiled back in response, sure that her own reflected his, and pondered about their chances for a quiet nap together again. Her feelings had grown stronger for the tom, and she took comfort in being near him, at his side. She hoped he felt the same. That he had come looking for her might have been a sign crossed her mind, and for a moment she entertained the idea of confessing. But how? He was strong, quick, smart.... He was wonderful. He was brave and committed, a fantastic cat. He was also the deputy of another clan. There was no way he could feel the same about her.

A voice echoed in the back of her mind. Never stop listening, Dappleshine. All this time she had encouraged others to follow their hearts.... Of all cats Raventail was one she could bare hers to. If he rejected it, then fine, she would carry on and hope that their relationship would remain similar to how it was currently. If he accepted.... Well, no sense in diving too far into that yet. She retreated further into the bush as Raventail approached, slipping into the bush with ease. She purred as she nuzzled the top of his head as he pressed his nose to her shoulder, unease twisting in her belly. His voice sounded off.... Should she hold off? It was clear something was bothering him.... His words renewed the desire to reveal her secret to him though, and she wondered briefly if they were both thinking the same thing.

"I know exactly what you mean. It's been far too long, Raventail... I've missed you terribly." Wait, was the tom looking at his paws? That was odd, he rarely did that... Only a heartbeat passed before he raised his eyes again, though, and she hesitated. This was it, no turning back. "I actually... Well, I have something to tell you too, imagine that...." She trailed off with a nervous laugh before wrapping her tail around her paws. "You go first, are you alright? Those are some pretty bad wounds.... What is it you have to tell me?"

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 4:17 pm

One last chance. He could reroute; he could confide in her about the battle with the foxes and the ill-fated search for Puddlepaw, and she would listen, and he would come back to WindClan stronger for it. This meeting could be like any other. Raventail let the top of his head fall against her shoulder. The contact was warm, steady. Soothing. He huffed out a laugh. ”I was expecting one fox, not two. But I’m okay. They’re mostly healed now, thanks to Aspenheart.” And the foxes were still roaming the moor. If StarClan knew how many there were, they didn’t care enough to mention it. ”Goldengale followed me that night. She was already injured, but she saw me leave alone, and I didn’t think. Or, I thought we’d be safe. If it wasn’t for Barleytuft showing up, she could’ve…we both could’ve died.” Close as he was, there was no masking the shudder than ran through him. When he inhaled, all he could smell was RiverClan, fish, his friend. No foxes. No blood. He was safe here.

But he couldn’t stay. Raventail forced himself to sit up straight, looking directly at Dappleshine, golden eyes overbright. ”I…I’m leaving. I can’t let anyone else—” Die for me. That was what could have happened, that was what had happened. Goldengale was a warrior, not an apprentice; her fur was pale yellow, not brown; yet memories of Murkpaw had never been so violently clear. Then there was the matter of Puddlepaw. His voice quivered. ”—Get hurt because of me, and I don’t know how else to stop it.” Where he’d always found optimism before, his paws came up empty. He was spent. He was lost.

The dark tom fell silent, halfheartedly trying to compose himself. There was no point in fighting it. This was right. This is right. ”There’s a barn past WindClan’s furthest border,” he said. ”Some apprentices were talking about it a few moons back… It’s straight across from here, I think. If you need me, that’s where I’ll be. And if that changes, you’ll be the first to know. I promise.” If she called, he would answer, even if it meant walking until his pads wore down to bone and fur. He could only hope she believed that. When Raventail spoke again, his voice came out subdued but steady. ”I’m sorry. This really isn’t how I wanted us to meet again. You said you wanted to tell me something, right…?” His expression held honest interest—and past that, fear. That this, after the fish and the grief and every joke and comfort they'd exchanged, might be how it ended.

Outsider Rogue I                                

Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 10:23 am

Foxes. Dappleshine gently groomed her friends ears, just like she had so many moons ago. She remained quiet, only the slow rasping sound of her tongue on the tom's ears breaking his words. She felt him shudder, and wrapped her tail around him gently. "I'm glad that Barleytuft and Goldengale were able to help. You must have trained her well, and she must be very brave, to go ensure your safety despite being injured. I hope that she heals quickly, and you do as well. Are the foxes still there? Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked quietly, looking down at the top of the tom's head.

Raventail straightened then, and the look in his eyes stole the breath from her lungs. No She thought. No, I've seen that look so many times. Not you too. I can't lose you too. She stared at him, frozen and fearful as he said the words that she had heard from so many. His voice quavered as he continued after a few quiet moments of silence. A barn. That's where he would be. She vaguely remembered hearing Minkpaw speak of a barn, but it had been a while, and she had no idea if that was where he had gone as well. It felt like all of the breath had left her body, and her blood had gone ice cold. Colder than the water at that far distant lake.

Suddenly she was aware of his gaze again, and everything came slamming into clear focus. "Tell you something...." She echoed, looking at his face like she was committing everything about him to memory. "Yeah.... I do have something to tell you.... I... I don't know how to say it though...." Was this the right time? He was leaving. He would walk away, like so many others had.... But didn't that mean that there wasn't the worry of clan borders? What if he changed his mind, and stayed? Would her confessing hold him back? Did she want him to stay, if he would be unhappy? The answer, she realized sadly, was no. As much as she loved him.... She would never force him to stay. Not if he didn't want to.

"Raventail, I... I love you. I've loved you for several moons now. I kept it quiet.... I didn't want to ruin our friendship or put either of us in a tough position. I... I was going to keep it to myself, but.... Well, with everything's that's happened I decided to try following my heart for once.... And... Well... Here we are. Please.... Please don't let this affect your decision... If you want to go, I encourage you to go. Minkpaw is out there somewhere, and I'll try to visit... If you'll have me that is. Magpiepaw is dead, so is Larkfeather. A cough took them both. I.... I'll miss you... I know it's crazy... But... I needed to tell you. I love you, Raventail...."

When had she started crying?

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Dappleshine had never stared at him so intensely. For the hundredth time, surely not the last, a little voice in the back of his head spoke up: Is this really for the best? Even in his attempts to make things right, he was hurting his dearest friend. Her tail rested against him, comforting though the moment had passed. After everything, she didn’t hate him. She didn’t hate him, and she still wanted to tell him whatever she’d planned to before. Raventail let go of his fear and blinked up at her as she began.

She loved him. Under any other circumstances, hearing those words would have been like the sight of the sun burst over the hills, bright and blinding. There was no joy in watching Dappleshine break down as she said them. Wide-eyed and rendered silent by a mixture of shock and regret, Raventail listened until she had explained in full, and was quiet for some moments after.

Though he’d seen Barleytuft and Graybriar, Grousefrost and Goldengale, Brookclover and Finchstar, he had no idea what romantic love might look like within himself. Nor could he measure how he felt about Dappleshine against his other friendships. They were too different from each other to make a good comparison, and he cared for each of his friends deeply. Yet he knew this: Dappleshine had let Dacepaw go; now she was doing the same for him. She was the strongest cat in the forest, and in one way or another, he loved her for it.

”Oh, Dappleshine.” Raventail once again buried his face in her fur, half for his own sake, half because, for a few seconds, he couldn’t think of anything more reassuring. ”It’s not crazy, and I’m glad you told me.” To know it was terrible and wonderful all at once. Several moons. How she’d kept it a secret for so long, he couldn’t even begin to imagine. Leaning back until his voice was no longer muffled, he said, ”I—I wish I could answer that. But I want to be sure, and right now… It feels like there’s not a whole lot I can be sure about.”

There would be no impulse decisions or thrown-together plans; with something this important, this fragile, Dappleshine deserved nothing short of certainty. Soft as his voice was, resolve as solid as Outlook Rock stood at its core. Strange how he could find that when faced with the hardest decision of his life. ”First, I need to figure out what I’m doing. If I’m staying in the barn, if I’m going back to WindClan… But as soon as I know, I’ll come back here, and I’ll give you my answer. I want to.” Only then did the small tom waver, ears twitching. ”If you’re willing to wait for me.” A pawful of sunups or a pawful of moons; either way, it was a lot to ask.

He couldn’t tell her he loved her—not in those exact words—but there would always be more to say. ”I’m sorry about Magpiepaw and Larkfeather, and I’m sorry I can’t stay…but, no matter what happens, you’re still my best friend. I’ll miss you more than rabbits.” More than anything. He already missed her, and he was still here, their pelts pressed against each other. Was that how Barleytuft had felt leaving Graybriar to lead the tunnel patrol? Was it how Raventail felt leaving just anybody, or was it strongest with Dappleshine? ”Those foxes are still around. Badgers, too. The moor’s dangerous these days. When”—he stumbled a little over that word—"you visit, stay safe, okay? Keep both ears open.”

Outsider Rogue I                                

Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:48 pm

The silence stretched on, and with every heartbeat she was sure that her own would stop. Anticipation for the coming response crackled unseen in the air as the tom she had come to know looked at her, wide-eyed and silent. Her shoulders fell under the weight of her words, and the silence that followed them, and as her head began to fall as well she felt the warmth of Raventail's head buried in her long chest fur again. She blinked once before gently placing her chin on the top of his head, waiting for his response. She would wait until her last breath, if that's what it took - although she hoped that the answer would come sooner than that. One way or the other.

She had loved fiercely, encouraging her loved ones to follow their dreams and their hearts. To chase what they wanted, and to not hold back for anything.... Including her. It had lead so many of them away from her, possibly forever. Even so, she couldn't bring herself to try to encourage them to do anything else. Who was she to try to hold them back? If she loved them, then she needed to be there for them when they needed it and encourage them to do what they needed. Raventail, as much as she wanted to beg him to stay, would be no different. No matter how that thought shredded at the strings of her heart.

He pulled back only slightly, just enough so his voice wasn't muffled by her fur. ”I—I wish I could answer that. But I want to be sure, and right now… It feels like there’s not a whole lot I can be sure about.” She nodded slightly, her chin lightly pushing against the top of his head. The tom continued, and Dappleshine understood. It would be cruel, wrong to expect him to give a solid, sure answer, when he was so unsure about other things. His ears twitched, and the she-cat leaned back to meet his eyes with a sad smile. "Of course. I'll wait for you, for however long you need to take. Take however many moons you need... I'll always be here, no matter what your decision is."

The next words he spoke sounded so final, so much like a goodbye that it hurt. The hole inside of her widened further, threatening the very edges of her being, but she swallowed the lump forming in her throat once again. "Don't be sorry, Raventail. You're leaving for a reason, and wherever your path takes you, I hope that you find happiness along it. You are mine as well, and I'll miss you more than fish and rain and all of the beautiful things StarClan has to offer." Their pelts were still brushing, so why did the tom feel so far away? "I'll keep them both free of flying fish. You stay safe as well, the outside of the territories are filled with the unknown. If... If you ever need anything, you know where to find me."

Her voice cracked at the start of that final sentence, but she pulled it together at the final moment. She buried her head in his shoulder for a heartbeat before gently licking his neck once. This was it, then. He would leave, and she would wait. No more would she meet him at the gorge by chance, or see him at the Gathering. She shuffled back slightly, looking at him for what could be the last time. "May the wind carry you swiftly, and may StarClan light your path, Raventail. I'll be here waiting for your answer, my friend."

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 1:49 pm

She understood. Like she always did. As she promised to wait for him however long it took and wished him well on his journey, Raventail found himself speechless once more. Was the tightness in his throat from regret or gratitude? It strained his voice the same either way, even as he laughed at the mention of flying fish. ”I’ll keep mine clean, too.” To the end, they had each other. No matter what dangers, rules, and borders stood between. No matter what answer he found.

For the last time, Dappleshine’s face pressed into his fur; she licked his neck once, quickly, and moved away. The world went cold as floodwater. His eyes burned. Leaving her behind was somehow more difficult than leaving WindClan’s camp had been. He thought of how easily he could have avoided this detour and the pain it had caused, then of how much worse it would have been if he’d chosen to do so. However this turned out—whatever parts of this he would be ashamed of once it was over—he would never be sorry he’d chosen to say this one goodbye.

No. This wasn’t a goodbye. Their paths were diverging, but they would cross again. He would dig a tunnel as long as the forest to make it so, if that was what it took.

”You won’t be waiting long,” Raventail said with a shaky nod. ”I promise. May—may the river run off your pelt, and fish leap into your paws.” Dappleshine was still watching him. Blinking fiercely, he looked back at her as long as he could stand to do so. She was older than the cat he’d laughed at on the riverbank so many moons ago, but she was undeniably Dappleshine. There was nothing new to memorize; he knew her face nearly as well as his own. Still, he tried to make note of every shade of gray in her fur, the clear, bright blue of her eyes. Too soon, it was over. The dark tom eased his way out of the bush, shoulders hunched against the ache in his chest. Unsteady though they were, his legs carried him over the water without flinching—and onward.

Outsider Rogue I                                

Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:24 pm

His parting words spoke to the gaping hole in her chest, and their eyes stayed trained on each other. As he studied her, she did as well. The white patch on his chin, the curve of his eyes, the ruffled hairs on the top of his head. The way his ears looked, still slightly damp from her earlier grooming of them. The way he blinked, took a step, the way the wind blew through his long pelt. The way the sun shone off of the hairs. She followed him out of the bush, silent and accepting as he made his way over the water, away from WindClan, RiverClan, and her. There she remained, long after he was gone from view, whispering occasional prayers for his safety. He had asked her to wait, and wait she would, until the sun and moon did not shine upon her anymore if that's what it took.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loving, leaving [closed]   loving, leaving [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

loving, leaving [closed]
Page 1 of 1